youtube.com/watch?v=lLKvkZreDUg
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=toDA6rZdPfA
youtube.com/watch?v=UcaYTAEUPE0
youtube.com/watch?v=RT2M3302dGo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this seems accurate to me

Yea I don’t think my plug from Baltimore learned much after dropping out of school to hustle

bitch muffugga. muh dick. we wuz kangz n sheeyit.

makes me feel good about being black because someone was cucked by a black fella and it hurt them so much to the point of where they felt the need to make this totally legitimate IQ distribution chart.

Attached: Dsaq8uqVYAAvfNW.jpg (681x871, 72K)

Nigger

Gonna spend as much time as I can saying that word everytime I see you faggoty ass images. I know you "love" it

i'm dating a white man, he's submissive and feminine. do all white boys have jiggly butts?

Attached: 1508886779_preview_bow.jpg (1920x1080, 623K)

it make sense now.

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

Nigger

And a faggot, double combo

enriched

Attached: girl enriched.jpg (1040x780, 236K)

SAT racist. IQ racist.

answer the question!

Attached: 410f2452f6c2fc423ad1b274f0840549 (2).png (330x395, 193K)

>strawmans
Nigger faggot learn some fallacies, quit proving how much of a nigger you are

youtube.com/watch?v=chaEgz7VlFc

do you even know what a strawman is?
clearly you don't, seeing as how a strawman is when you take someone's own argument out of context. if you want to play the fallacy game, then you, yourself, commited a logical fallscy known as a red herring-- which is when you either move the goalpost (change the subject) to avoid a question or dodging the question by not answering it at all.

Attached: 1570525115347.png (633x969, 596K)

Triggered Nigger faggot

Seems like the Y axis should be an equally tall curve, not short like that, even if the peak is to the left

fuck, *fallacy

Stupid triggered nigger faggot

you never answered the question!

Attached: tumblr_inline_pftshzWW611ud1o66_400.jpg (400x419, 28K)

better?

Attached: black vs white iq.jpg (1032x815, 443K)

that curve is racist!

Why tho? I mean a captive woman is useful for so many situations, like when you need dishes cleaned or a sandwich made or your dick needs to get wet.

The answer is...
Triggered nigger faggot

No. It would still be a nice round bell curve. I question the source data

do you like my minecraft village? it was made in survival.

Attached: 20191008_231541.png (1445x1046, 1.86M)

implying

...it makes me feel that Johnny Johnson is trying to COPE

If you knew what IQ is, you wouldn't have opened this thread. You are clearly a Sup Forumstroon who wandered into the wrong board.

Attached: pol closed.png (900x696, 81K)

>uses phrase incorrectly
>triggers another pseudo intellectual into trying to get sense out of Sup Forums
>proves nigger faggotdom
kek

>implying IQ has any merit in the first place when it's just a glorified abacus.

Attached: 20170926_092039.png (1914x1080, 1.63M)

still believing in eugenics and thinking you're of superior intelligence LMAO

all lies, who would do that?

Attached: 581344_3729856080796_640312807_n.jpg (609x799, 115K)

Attached: 422333_452135178141999_1077642105_n.jpg (960x720, 67K)

maga

Attached: teaching.jpg (600x309, 20K)

Attached: 24428_10152259505265942_236076013_n-Copy.jpg (500x375, 181K)

Like white people created a test that is based towards white people

Like all the reading material werent publicly available. Like the internet isnt a thing.

Yassss! Maff and logis are whity thing and have no bearing in the real life!

We need to create a racist black iq test mainly focusing on how to set each other on fire alive
Honest Government Ad | Article 13 (Internet Censorship Bill)
youtube.com/watch?v=89ZkydX0FPw
Honest Government Ad | My Police State!
youtube.com/watch?v=XlUQMH19BkQ
Honest Government Advert | HealthCare
youtube.com/watch?v=08T-YsXRcCo
Honest Government Ad | Anti Encryption Law
youtube.com/watch?v=eW-OMR-iWOE
Honest Government Ad | Send The Boats!
youtube.com/watch?v=ippYOXR65sQ
Honest Government Ad | Climate Breakdown / School Strike
youtube.com/watch?v=OL8a1YEhk_o
Honest Government Ad | Visit West Papua!
youtube.com/watch?v=QjU8R8oj328
Honest Government Ad - Aussie Arms Industry
youtube.com/watch?v=BhfqQzMVJxI

Quite frankly the responsibility of actually learning instead of falling back on muh racism is on the individual not society.... nigger faggot

it was a train suicide

Niggers score lower on any test that measures intelligence. All of Sup Forums knows that porch monkeys are stupid now go back to red dit :)

Federal Reserve Dance Party
youtube.com/watch?v=lLKvkZreDUg
oy vei, oy gevalt, mishigene mentshn
Ahavat Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
Jewish dance
Online videos from Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=toDA6rZdPfA
Meanwhile, at the Federal Reserve...
Gazda Alimpije
youtube.com/watch?v=UcaYTAEUPE0
The Federal Reserve Song (Version 2)
Gilbert Howe
youtube.com/watch?v=RT2M3302dGo

This excuse was shown to not hold water decades ago. You get similar results with tests that are "culturally" biased in favor of blacks. Had experience of one of these test first hand for class test as a teen in the 80s. Thing was so full of black stereotypes the thing would have been deemed racist in this day and age. Blacks in my class still scored lower than whites. I scored highest thanks to hearing jazz and blues around the house. Ribbed black friend for years that I had proof that I was blacker than he was.

That's actually inaccurate.

Mean, median, and mode IQ for Americanized Africans is about 96, 91 for educated native Africans, and 75 for non-educated native Africans. The distribution does tend towards the lower end, with a fairly intense dropoff for IQs above 120, but it's not so low as to say that 82-83 is the typical black IQ unless you're in the Congo.

So yeah, they're a little below what constitutes the global average, and about 6-12 points behind the typical white person, at least in regards to "general" intelligence. In regards to Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences, they are much weaker in logical-mathematical, naturalistic, verbal-linguistic, and intrapersonal intelligences, but slightly better in visual-spatial and musical intelligences, and 2 full standard deviations better in body kinesthetic intelligence. In short, they don't think so good, but their reaction times/reflexes and sense of body rhythm are very good. Which we knew already, since professional athletes are predominantly black, and some of the best modern musicians are/were black.

By similar standards, Jewish people are generally considered to have an average IQ of about 115. However, when tested under multiple intelligence theory, what is actually found is they score in the 140 range for verbal-linguistic IQ, 115 in logical-mathematical, and about 105 in interpersonal IQ, but well below the average in literally every other category. So their intelligence rounds out to about 115, but if you were to test a Jew specifically for a Naturalistic intelligence, they would fail comprehensively. This actually explains why Jews tend towards cities, and why they often make pretty solid writers, academics, comedians, and lawyers, but fairly shit anything else.

Play to your strengths, people.

Attached: 20170819_IRC666_2.png (608x439, 28K)

Shut up nigger, no one asked you

Attached: 1570084021944.jpg (289x292, 14K)

yeah, 20-30 points is close on a bell curve

Attached: IQ-testarmonjeshua.png (982x359, 26K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)

Attached: koko vs africans.jpg (718x718, 67K)

Attached: koko vs sub saharan african.jpg (683x743, 94K)

Attached: stop raycism.jpg (936x1200, 210K)

makes me curious what data looks like overtime and if there's a trending shift.zzuj

Fuck off redditor