>AHAHAUHUAHAUHAUHAUAHAAUAHAAHAAAUHAHUAUHAHU

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg
youtube.com/watch?v=GQSySL6wmsE
youtu.be/RIzB9KUCZRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOM IS GONNA FREAK

>"I laughed so hard at that scene lmao is this a comedy ahaha I'm so cool I'm not afraid at scary movie look at me im such a man"

amazing athiest?

also, witnessed

Can someone post the webm pls?

I never understood why so many faggots have this attitude now. They seem like such try hard faggots.

LMAO you are projecting so hard. U mad cause the adults here aren't scared little girls like you

OH WA AH AH AH!

youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg

Gangbang when?

I thought it was creepy. I particularly liked him peeking out from the water while the illusion of Georgie was yelling at Bill.

Good example of showing IT as a predator that is hunting.

look at his autism. fucking stupid. why does he have big front teeth?

>why does this clown look goofy

why is she so smug?

lmao, disturbed sux btw

Was that quote about her being teased about the orgy real?

Ooh
WAH AH AH AH

youtube.com/watch?v=GQSySL6wmsE

>look at his autism
He is a clown.

>Why does he have big front teeth
He's a clown. Clowns and goofy cartoon characters have a history of buck teeth. Are you an alien from Mars? Is it a European thing? I just want to know how you could be so aloof.

i hope so

Is this kino? youtu.be/RIzB9KUCZRk

DRIDER

...What's going one here? I'm 99.99% sure all three of the the first comments in this thread are pasta

>H-He's Fast!

>watching It 2017
>woh ah ah ah starts playing

is he biting his lip? the dirty dog!

I can't take this seriously at all

I guess it fits with what makes a killing at the moment, don't know what we were expecting. At least some of the shots look alright.

is his hair made of snakes?

LMAO LOL I laughed out loud when he ran at the scree . Lol its not even scary

At least they made Tim Curry look like a clown. If I didn't know the context I don't think I'd be able to tell.

I hope they keep the part from Fukunaga's script where Pennywise on all fours chases after Bill with Georgie's corpse on his back.

This should be the official trailer, legit badass i fukin love disturbed, saw them at warp tour 2004 when I was 35

>Somewhere, someone actually exists who believes this.

You sound like a fucking loser my man. Cheers!

Literally LOLed out loud when this happened.

honestly, the trailer was fine until that scene, they fucked up. I legit loled.

Haha wish I could upboat this twice fine sir!

2:16 when you find a spider in your bed

2:16 when the unemployment office calls and you never told Kramer to answer as Vandelay Industries

Pretty sure he has his hand inside the back of Georgie. Playing him like a puppet.

>that look, you just know...

That's kinda creepy. I also heard Fuk's script involved the kids going tool time on Pennywise, which is fucking retarded.

You see, the problem here is that making a "scary clown" totally kills the point of a clown being evil.

He's meant to look like a friendly clown that does silly tricks at hospitals and birthday parties

Sick of this meme. The only time Pennywise looked like a harmless clown was right before he shape shifted and tore Georgie's arm off. Every other time he appeared to members of the Loser's Club he looked sinister as fuck.

this is the only funny one I've seen

kek'd and check'd

Because of a creepy pedoface actor, not shitty CG and jumpscares.

I really hope they didn't go into this to make "a movie about a scary clown", because 1) hollywood is retarded and that's exactly the kind of thing they'd do, and 2) that seems to be the premise a lot of people think this is if they're not familiar with the book.

>expecting to not be let down by Hollywood adapting a classic book
i know, i know... a nigga can dream though

I'm talking about the book you fucking pleb.

>I've been a baaaad wittle clown ;p

Go to /lit/ then you fag.
Oh nevermind, King is a terrible author and you'll get shitposted into oblivion.

The girl is cute.

YOU FLOAT DOWN!

Curry's performance overshadows whatever dumbfuck shit King excreted during one of his coke fueled writing session

MOM IS GONNA FREAK!

>Curry's performance
He acted the way he always does: hammy with a distinctive voice. The only reason you rate it so high is because he scared the shit out of you when you were a little kid.

I actually find this clown very cute. Girly.
Not scary but pretty

She's supposed to be playing a kid but she has the face of a sun-damaged old woman.

So ginger girls have pink toes?

>The only reason it was good was because Curry did a good job

Whoa what a mindfuck

the boy runs into the traffic barricade causing him to lose the paper boat, but if you look closely you can see there is actually a barricade IN FRONT of the one he hit.

if you ever needed proof that this movie is going to suck...? well there you go

nice reading comprehension, shit for brains

im surprised nobody is talking about the director, who made "mamá" which it sucked

being this mad

>she

>getting mad because a scene you think is spooky is funny to others

Lol shut the fuck up

>when everyone floats, no one will

Is it bad I'm really anticipating this movie?

IT's one of my favorite King books and this adaption seems to be following it much closer than the TV movie.

Certainly can't suck more than the tv adaption.

not only does the trailer reveal too much, that's a telltale sign its a shit movie

>reveal too much
What the fuck did it reveal? Pennywise didn't even talk.

Exactly. They showed the entire audience out there that the bad guy is a clown. You don't even see that shit until the very beginning of the movie.

>"I laughed so hard at that scene lmao is this a comedy ahaha I'm so cool I'm not afraid at scary movie look at me im such a man"

Le edgy