*DING DONG*

*DING DONG*

>user, open up. I've been going through your garbage and I found a plastic cup in there.

Attached: Greta.jpg (511x502, 125K)

that's my fucking recycling can you troglodyte now get the fuck off my lawn

Attached: 1566354170967.png (480x475, 266K)

Who the fuck cares about this attention whore brat lol

I'll open up only if you have my children Great Thunderlord, I mean Greta Thunberg.

*rapes*

Has the man of shaddington manner done his work yet?

Attached: DB6824E3-9141-4CA2-AE23-2B7286F6E142.jpg (353x400, 20K)

How dare you!

why are you bullying her?!?!?!?

Attached: 1546916175809.jpg (248x187, 11K)

Oh, but I don't have any plastic cups in my home, young lady! No, really! Why don't you come in to verify. My home is yours, after all. Yes, that's it. Come right on in. No, just leave your cellphone on the table near the front door. The kitchen is right this way. Did anyone ever tell you that you have a pleasant scent? Oh, sorry! I'm not trying to scare you. It's just that, well, you have a nice scent. By the way, the cupboard is over there. Feel free to look around as much as you'd like, there's not one plastic cup to be found. You know, speaking of scent, I find it to be such a strange thing. It can evoke so many emotions and urges in a person. Memories of a lover long lost, reminders of a culinary delight......but which is it with you? I wonder......

lost

wtf is this lol, a pasta?

i like where it's going tho

Ah, now I remember...….it's the first time I ate something, well......let's just say it was "exotic". Something I'd never tasted before. But once I tasted it, Greta.....oh, once I tasted it. I couldn't stop thinking about it! Yes, you can check under the sink, near the oven. Oh, it's on because I was about to bake a nice batch of Swedish *cough* meatballs. Yes, that's right. Oh, you are? What a coincidence! Hahahahaha! Oh, Hahahahaha! I'm sorry, you're just such a precocious little thing. Yes, that's right, just a little bit more towards the back, you're almost there. If there's any plastic cups in this house, that's where they'd be...….it's ok, Greta. I insist. After all, I feel bad. You shouldn't be here, Greta. You should be on the other side of the Atlantic, in school...….

> It's just that, well, you have a nice scent.

Attached: 1569636176313.jpg (639x799, 28K)

…...stop struggling, you little whore. Stop.....STOP...…….STOP FUCKING STRUGGLING YOU LITTLE WHORE. STAY STILL. STAY STILL WHILE I BASTE YOU. YOU NEED TO BE TENDERIZED!! Stop. STOP FUCKING STRUGGLING. I'LL STOP HITTING YOU WHEN YOU STOP STRUGGLING! That's it......shhhhhhhh……..that's it......now, take off your clothes and get into the pot. I'm sorry for the handcuffs, Greta. I truly am. It's just that, what I'm about to do is going to be very painful and less than pleasant, but it will be over very quickly. Hansel would tell you that, if he were still around to tell you, that is...….

Shhhh……..I know, it burns. It burns so much. It burns worse than anything you've ever felt before, but don't worry, my dear. This oven is carbon neutral. Your vaporized flesh is being scrubbed clean by filters. Filters sold by a company in your home country! Isn't that...…..I'll wait for you to stop screaming...….isn't that wonderful, Greta! Oh, you've gone silent...……..I suppose I'll stay here and watch until you're golden brown.

*Slurp, chew* Mmmm, you taste so good, Greta! I knew you would. I knew because of your, yes, exactly, your scent! *Sips water from plastic cup* You're part of me now, Greta. And I'm part of you. I'm so glad you stopped by...…..*starts to masturbate*…...I'm so, so, SO glad you stopped by...…...

Fuck off, fucking nazi asshole

Attached: 33469349-1C8D-4F1B-AD46-147B4A69ADF5.jpg (828x826, 76K)

……..wtf

Put m-me in the s-screencap?

Attached: 1555619741182.jpg (646x595, 46K)

hold on for 5 minutes while I finish cooking the panda steaks

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Attached: FBI.jpg (600x399, 56K)

Imagine eating and then shitting out a tween climate activist.

y-yes ms. greta, ill b-bend over for my spanking now?