What are 2 legitimate reasons to punch a woman in the face ?

what are 2 legitimate reasons to punch a woman in the face ?

Attached: 1460939434871.png (531x640, 78K)

None, women are perfect
Men are disposable sperm dispensers

She's trying to kill you
She's trying to kill someone else

Attached: islam is right about women.png (2480x3508, 106K)

If she doesn't follow through with dubs nude thread

I don't even need 2.
>women are equal to men
So any reason there is to hit a man is also a reason to hit a woman.

She’s a cunt who swung first, she’s claiming to be a man so treat her like one that needs his ass kicked.

I'm all for equality. If I take a swing at a dude that outweighs me by 50lbs... i get what i deserve. a chick striking me will get what she deserves too.

1. Business
2. Pleasure

None. At the most you restrain her from hitting you, if you actually punch a woman you're a fucking loser.

1. Wo
2. Man

Attached: meow.png (371x262, 105K)

You guys are losers, you let her punch you.
Seriously if you can't take a punch from a girl you're a bitch and you'd get knocked the fuck out in any real fight.

>what are 2 legitimate reasons to punch a woman in the face ?

Because you want to.

You American tards pretend to have a "civil discourse" but your women still beat children on a regular basis. American women don't use paddles anymore but they use belts.

Some women deserve what they dish out.

Attached: 278847d1d6dc9fe00300fea6141abbfb.jpg (1276x921, 161K)

For writing bullshit like this?

1 - you just feel like it
2 - she doesn't do what she was told to do

trips of truth

>dripping with soy
Have some goddamn dignity

Strong eye contact. This is basically an invitation for a fight and if you were from my old neighborhood someone would be going down hard. Granted, I grew up in the toughest part of Bel Air. Maybe if she was a couple of guys making trouble in the neighborhood. I would make an exception if she were a cabby with dice in the mirror.

Nothing gets me laughing like trannyfaggots going to women's rape shelters to rehabilitate womyn there with tranny dick, getting kicked out, and then getting the womyn's rape shelter defunded and defaced because it's illegal to question trannyfaggots in Canada. LMAO

Attached: Based Transgenders Teach Sex Ed at Women's Rape Shelter - Get Kicked Out - Defund and Deface It (781x2460, 778K)

BASED TRANNIES SHOWING US THE TRUE WAY

Attached: Based Transgender Teaching Sex ED at Women's Rape Shelter.png (1018x1328, 163K)

BASED TRANNIES RESOLVING THE ISSUE OF WOMYN GETTING LIGHTER SENTENCES THAN MEN FOR THE SAME CRIMES, BY BRINGING JUSTICE TO THE FEMALE PRISONS LMAO

Attached: Screenshot-2019-8-30 Karen White how 'manipulative' transgender inmate attacked again.png (426x3299, 714K)

BASED TRANNIES MAKING LITTLE GIRLS PISS THEMSELVES

Attached: BASED TRANNIES DABBING ON WOMYN AND MAKING GIRLS TRAUMATIZED.png (1104x2229, 492K)

BASED TRANNIES SHOWING US A WAY OF BEATING WOMYN HALF-TO-DEATH WITH NO LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS AND GETTING REWARD MONEY OUT OF IT TOO LMAO

Attached: 1568713901553.png (713x986, 398K)

BASED TRANNIES DABBING ON WOMYN AND MAKING THE WAGE GAP GREAT AGAIN

Attached: Wage Gap Increases Yet Again.jpg (320x344, 21K)

For killing herself, or trying to... Hmm

WOMYN SALTY AS FUCK LMAO

Attached: Try Harder Bitches.jpg (753x1024, 124K)

BASED GENDERFLUID BLACK MAN DABBING ON BITCHES AND MAKING THE WAGE GAP GREAT AGAIN

Attached: Based Genderfluid Chad Dabbing on Womyn.png (872x807, 602K)

BASED TRANNYCHAD INVENTING DABBALL

Attached: Based Transgender Inventing Dabball.jpg (500x554, 83K)

BASED TRANNYCHAD MAKING FEMALE WEIGHT LIFTING WATCHABLE AGAIN

Attached: 1569949516944.jpg (800x450, 60K)

BASED TRANNY DABBING ON LITTLE PUSSYBITCH WOMYN

Attached: Transgender Dabbing on a 5 Year Old Girl.png (1068x1202, 644K)

BASED TRANNYCHAD ANGRY THAT HE CAN'T DAB ON LITTLE BITCHES ANYMORE AND HAS TO SETTLE FOR DABBING ON GROWN BITCHES IN PRISON

Attached: 1566479281628.png (488x449, 227K)

I'm weak for being able to take a punch from a girl? LMAO.
I mean I know for a fact I could bash your face unconscious easy but there you are calling me weak it's cute.

1) When they're actually a man
2) When they act like a man and get treated as so

Become a tranny and beat her ass

This thread reminds me of the time I was in a club and someone put his hand around my neck because I was dancing near "his girl " and I punched him in the fucking face and he went down in 1 hit. He probably hated women after realizing his girl wanted to get fucked by my big dick.