Left

Both
Vag

1 girl, 1 hole. no exceptions!

Both & both
/thread

Attached: 4236.jpg (858x712, 94K)

Right vag

Attached: B6CF4561-4A2A-4822-B876-F2F3D817BD04.jpg (516x1024, 56K)

good man. I'll take left in the ass.

Attached: t484003.jpg (733x889, 83K)

Right. Mouth. Because I do not want to listen to her when she talks.

I'll play with her tight little body, lick her cunt until she comes, then thrust a little harder and fuck her throat. Gently cradle her head as she look up into my eyes and feels that first hot spurt hit the back of her throat.

Send her to the shower to clean up.

I'll pick up my clothes, get dressed, pick up her clothes, and take them with me when I leave the hotel room. Block her number, never call back.

my gf and some hoe on a trip got one more with both of them

Attached: 1512986938160.jpg (1063x1698, 235K)

I'm definitely nutting in Right's pussy. She's way hotter.

Attached: 947532.jpg (595x743, 77K)

Left, Mouth. She looks like she could gag on some cock. Also she bigger tits.

more

Attached: 1512988050511.jpg (1258x1527, 247K)

Left one. She has the biggest thighs, so I'm going to guess that she has been married the longest, or married the wealthiest man. Either way, her sex life went back to Standard Prude after she got him locked down.

I'm going to take her back to the hotel room, strip her down to bra & panties, and make her stand in front of the window with her hands on the glass. Yes, everyone out there can see her. But we are on an upper floor, and the sun is shining at a low angle. She's mostly hidden.

I remove her bra, letting those big funbags hang down. She sports a 1-piece swimsuit tan. Not surprising. I pull off her full-back panties (not mom panties, as she's still never been pregnant) and make her stand there in the window - naked and shivering with shame.

I set up the camera to record the moment. She is livid. How dare I !?!? I smack her on the ass and her big chunky butt wiggles back and forth. So do her tits. Hands back on the glass, and I spank her ass until both cheeks are bright red.

A finger dipped into her slit tells me that she's ready to be taken. So wet. Her lips are fully spread. I step in behind her and hold onto her hips - my cock presses into her tight little fuck hole and she begins to weep. She tries to pull away, but I grab onto her hips and push her against the glass and enter her fully.

Her tits and belly are mushed against the window. I ask if she wants to turn around. She nods her head and spins 180. Looking me straight in the eyes, she says the one thing I didn't expect.

"Fuck me. Put a baby in my belly."

She's so gorgeous. Big pale tits, a full dark blonde muff, her cunt lips open and glistening. I walk her to the bed and she lays down and offers herself to me.

Once again, I pick up my clothes, walk to the door and leave her there - I really didn't want to fuck her, I just wanted to feel her desperation - to get her to offer her body to another man.

She's mine now.

damn, love it. Do you mind doing a breakdown on this one?

Attached: 9j4.jpg (736x690, 85K)

Rights pussy
Rights mouth
Rights pussy
Lefts ass
Rights pussy
Rights mouth
Lefts pussy

Attached: B2EA2A04-C957-4424-8EC5-82CD10B23951.jpg (769x960, 315K)

Right in the pussy all day

Attached: 54757854.jpg (455x388, 41K)

Minnie. But not for the reasons you might think.

Going to kick miss tie dye out of the house, tell her to come back in an hour or so and I'll talk to her then.

Back to Minnie. Mouse ears come off. Leave the little nose and whisker makeup. All that long hair. I ask if she's wearing black undies and she blushes and nods her head.

"Yes"

Good girl. I reach into my toy bag, and pull out a butt plug fox tail - a long black one with a small glass base.

"What is that?" she's curious. It's almost cute.

"Oh, we'll get to that. Right now, though, we're going to get these clothes off of you." and I reach down and undo her jeans. They are super tight and stretchy - she has to tug them down. Arms Up! and that sweater comes off too.

As she mentioned, all black. Her bra has a sheer cup, and I can see that her nipples are already standing up. Her thong panties (why do girls even bother ?) cover her completely shaven mound.

She smiles and presses her body against me "I'm chilly." I walk her to the bedroom and turn up the heat a little.

Stack two pillows on the bed and I tell her to lay on them, face down. That puts her tight little ass up in the air. I rub her bum a bit, then run a finger through her slit - from her lower back, across her asshole, right into her cunt. She gasps and giggles, then wiggles her hips at me.

Next I pull out a little bottle of lube and drip some on her back door. A little more on the glass plug. She's beginning to get worried about what I am doing, sensing that I'm about to put something in her butt.

You know, she's right. I lean against her and hold her steady with my left arm. Fox Tail Plug in my right hand, I press the tip against her ass. It's shut, tight.

"No!" She shakes her head.

I smack her ass. Hard. ten. fifteen. twenty swats. both cheeks are glowing pink. The sounds coming from her throat are half yelp, half come sounds. She's grinding her hips against the pillow now, trying to come. 1/2

2/2

"Let me put this inside you, and I'll make you come. Breathe in deeply. (she does) Now exhale slowly and relax."

The plug slips right in until her sphincter grips it tight.

I make her stand up and look in mirror. She's still in her bra & panties - but now she has a furry tail. I have her pick up that same phone and take some more photos. She's holding the camera and shaking with nerves.

I take off her bra. Those little tits are high and firm and perfect. More photos. "First time I've taken topless pics!" I think she's lying.

Off with the thong. As she steps out of it, I slip a finger into her slit and press inside her. One rub, and she comes on me. "Fuck! I needed that!"

I laid down on the bed, and Minnie crawls on top of me, settling down and taking my cock deep inside her tight little pussy. She's riding me like a champ when suddenly TieDye shows up, camera in hand, taking a video.

"I'm gonna tell Dave!"

The two girls start to argue with each other about who is the bigger slut - when TieDye kneels in front of me and offers me her mouth.

That tongue. That Chula makeup. "Get naked" and she strips completely bare in a flash. As TyeDye reaches for my cock, I grab Minnie and lift her up and wrap her legs around my waist and fuck her hard, against the wall. I have one arm wrapped around Minnie, grabbing her ass and holding her while I pump a load into her cunt. The other arm is wrapped around TieDye - I'm kissing her and trying to get a finger into her pussy.

Minnie comes again and bites my shoulder. Her nipples are quite puffy. TieDye sees that and leans in and kisses one.

I pull out of Minnie and say that I'm about to cum. They both drop to their knees and open wide and share this heavy load. They kiss each other and lick each other's face clean and suck the end of the load off the tip of my cock.

I spank Minnie once more, just for grins. And slip a finger into TieDye's cunt when she's looking away.

left in the ass

Fuckin A left is perfect.

Right is objectively hotter. I’d honestly mating press her while leg locked to get her pregnant.

damn, good stuff. all the bonus points are awarded to you.

Right, pussy, her on top so I can watch her fuck me.

Attached: Untitled37.png (767x680, 1.11M)

this one's tough, but I think I'll take Right in the mouth.

Attached: 04k8.jpg (620x657, 45K)

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 58K)

Left, in the pussy, from behind for about 2 minutes

come on, man. you can hold on for more than 2 minutes. I believe in you.

I'll take the left one I suppose, pussy from behind

Attached: vsco_110815.jpg (640x1136, 139K)

Right in the pussy. I want to see those tits bouncing.

Attached: kjdid.jpg (629x638, 83K)

Good choice

Attached: vsco_012217.jpg (640x1136, 125K)

Right, mouth, finish on her tits

Attached: 9F0FF353-FA4A-411A-8924-C44919A9D944.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

Left
Right (but rotate your fucking photo rookie.

Attached: 1493076084895.jpg (604x453, 49K)

Any takers?

hardest one yet for me. I'm leaning towards left's pussy, though.

Attached: z89.jpg (629x819, 100K)

Right.

Left.

Left.

Right.

Right.

Left. Best in thread.

In all cases, I slavishly worship their pussy.

Attached: A6350647-80E9-431B-9368-76BD3067D48F.jpg (1024x723, 107K)

Left, butthole.

In the name of the Father

Attached: Stigmata (1999) Patricia Arquette.jpg (2560x1716, 1.14M)

Fuck. If I can only pick one, then 1 it is. Face fuck

Attached: 1493074292739.jpg (453x604, 73K)

Right

Butthole

Left. Looks like Faith Nelson without the Japanese research captains.

What in the meth teeth is going on with the left?

They're both British.

Left pussy, I wanna see those tits bounce

Attached: F5AE8ADF-E5A9-4177-874E-814DA4DBBE88.jpg (1080x1080, 232K)

Right, pull the bathing suit to the side and pound that pussy right there

Attached: FB_IMG_1566659479701.jpg (960x720, 79K)

Left in the pussy, but I'm already worried I made the wrong choice.

Attached: t484004.jpg (610x654, 53K)

Lulz

Future stripper surrounded by lesbians. Wow.

moarrrr

right, pussy

left, both holes

middle, pussy

Right. Looks like she has a tight pussy

Attached: D33D1E73-060C-4556-8B32-99F5778CB7DB.jpg (750x561, 421K)

Attached: vsco_073117.jpg (1501x2048, 548K)

right, vag

left
throat

She has that whore look that says she knows her place is on her knees. I want to those eyes roll into the back of her head

I can't wait for the democrats to win in 2020, take away his gun, and "redistribute" his white daughters to refugees to make them feel less discriminated against...