Hey Sup Forums, have chronic moderate to severe plaque psoriasis...

Hey Sup Forums, have chronic moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.It's severe i the winter ad fall so I'm 69% more scaly for the next few months. AMA or post tits your pick. Image is not me but is about what all the affected ares on my body look like right now

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 9K)

Also, I'm a faggot and can't spell because I'm used to being on my phone

bump

Used to have that all over my body back in 2013 but never had it since. Do you have facial psoriasis too? I have flaking on my head and face, and ears.

Bumping because OP is a fag

at least you don’t have vitiligo like me

yeah it's up on my forehead on my neck a bit, and in my ears,etc

Could be worse, you could be a fucking Jew

yeah the jews didn't get it hard enough, daddy hitler should've done better

Tried tecfidera? It's about $70,000 per year but if you have good insurance you might be able to get it for nothing. The maker has a no-copay program. If you are outside the US, there is similar stuff for a lot less.

They get worse during cold season. I look like I have dandruff all over my face

In all honesty I've learned to coexist with the scales, sometimes I forget I have it

I know the feel, 90% of my forehead is scales

also, Didn't know that medication existed, I've mainly been told about pills and shots

Also, I'd love to have some stage 4 terminal cancer in this thread, bumping is appreciated

How do your hands look, I know mine are horrible with the psoriasis

I have that too, it sucks and ruins your self confidence.

Attached: 1aiaf3.jpg (500x375, 48K)

it's usually on the more severe end of moderate, I have a moisturizer that I use, It burns everywhere but my hands

It only ruins your self confidence if you care what others think my guy

This man is correct

Attached: 1568217709113.gif (480x270, 718K)

Yeah i got over it, teenage me cared a hell of a lot tho.

I've been like this since I was 13, I learned pretty quick to stop giving a shit about what others thought of my appearance

Yeah well... hard to be confident with a little dick. Then put psoriasis all over it.
Then just go ahead and put psoriasis all over his face, hands, forearms, and calves...
Yeah... He just needs to be brave and ask grill out

Ah so that's what I have, none on my face thankfully. But as said, at least we aren't jewish

Attached: 17804363.900000002_nazi-gasser.jpg (760x797, 108K)

Fortunately, I don't have them all over my body. But having psoriasis on face is much much worse. They're impossible to hide. Do you use any medication, cream or anything?

I was literally in the same situation, it covers 30% of my back, I promise, the one person that doesn't care, is probably gonna be who you'll end up with

I was literally in the same situation, it covers 30% of my back, I promise, the one person that doesn't care, is probably gonna be who you'll end up with man

just a moisturizer on everywhere but my face when I can tolerate the pain

yeah boi, that's right!

If I don't masturbate regularly my dick gets all sorts of scaly so I would know

there's this shit called MG217, it's pretty great if you don't mind smelling like chemicals

I'm using cetaphil they alright with moderate flare ups. I'm curious do you have any physical contidion like Diabetes, thyroid issues?

So jerking off is beneficial for you...

no,I'm pretty certain I'd be aware of those things by now, anyway, but still, no.

yes, it is, it's wacky

I know it's cliche but putting lotion on today actually helped me. Simple store bought cheap lotion from walmart. Obviously it didn't go away but at least I don't itch tonight and it's less red than usual.

This is a good thread

well this was fun, thread death is inevitable, might be back again with a topic for you niggers some time next week, thread will be titled :Lizard Asks

argon oil lotion is the best lotion you can get imo

Attached: feelsgoodman2.jpg (2000x1125, 578K)

Also for all of you fellow lizards out there with scaly hands: soft fabrics are pretty good for fapping

yikes, I haven't had anywhere look that bad in years

Damn nigga, you good

that seems like something my homie Fungi would say

Sounds like a fucking faggot

of course he is, why else is he on b in a thread about scaly people?

page 2.. didn't expect that

it was just for a moment

Maybe he's secretly a scale/fur fag

anthro shit's hot but that's about where I draw the line

Sup Forumsois I think we can get this shit on the front page, ask me some weird shit

My psoriasis only last for about two months. The derma who treated me gave me a special shampoo and powerful ointment that will dry you skin(I forgot its name) it was very effective.

that seems interesting, mine's chronic though

Checked

Attached: images.jpg (292x172, 8K)

that was three years ago

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (1500x843, 463K)

how is it now?

Fuck man, you good now?

come on, give us pics! let's see your scales

a shit ton better like almost clear

hell yeah man! that awesome

knees and elbows is all i got user, all mostly clear now

Congrats man, I'm happy to hear that you're almost scale free!

again, that's pretty guccy

I still have them all over my scalp.

I have vitiligo and it's pretty comfy. Where do you have it?

It's a thing you get used to, or you don't, you love to hate wearing dark colors, at least I do

Just deal with it and don't be self-conscious. Anyone considered for a potential relationship who cares isn't worth your time. At the same time, get a vasectomy or a hysterectomy immediately so you don't curse any of your defective offspring to the same fate. Bad genes, pure and simple, and that's coming from someone who has it bad and had kids.

yeah but like you said, the chronic never goes away it just shows up somewhere else. i ahve had relief from this spray Enstilar. cant afford the injections for a biologic though.

What the actual fuck is that?

none of my relationship partners have cared, and I'd rather not make a decision like that just yet,user, but thanks for the reply

Please kill yourself so it doesn't spread

I'll be sure make certain it's viral in the future, gotta spread lizard kind for the grand lizard. the Zucc

Are you actually retarded?

Attached: 1569203705245.jpg (328x266, 20K)

I think they are, where's the tard guard when you need'em?

Fuck you
Everything is contagious in one way or another

not really my guy, just go study a bit about diseases nd return with one fewer chromosome

Please be trolling

Attached: 1567264760056.jpg (500x584, 42K)

He's trying to take my chromosomes now!
Somebody stop this sick lizard man!

for the love of the zucc

just spots with no melanin. it's pretty tame on me because I'm so pasty anyway. mine is just in the pelvic area. a lot of people get it on their face or hands though, which sucks. also it burns really easy.

Attached: 20191009_000324_HDR-1.jpg (1709x2926, 616K)

Your chromosomes shall be mine, retard, Mark senpai needs them for phase 2!

I hope you never breed

Attached: 1568780863317.png (497x325, 166K)

is that, that fungus shit?

Oh that, yeah I once dated a chick with that, I called her spotty

nah it's autoimmune or something. like I said it's pretty comfy.

wait, fuck, different disease ignore those words

that's pretty interesting tho, I think I know an asian girl with it pretty badly

Is she hot

well she's a nearly perfect hermaphrodite, so she got a dick, but yeah, she's pretty cute

Pics?

she under 18 my guy, sorry

Do you take medicine for that? If so, does it work for you? What's its name?

Hello there mr FBI

I don't have any prescription, just some products I use here and there when I need to

i don't have nudes or anything, I just would rather not there be a reason to shut this thread down

What's your % body coverage?

about 15-20, just a rough estimate, used to be a solid 30-40 though