Do all pussies feel the same?

Do all pussies feel the same?

Attached: 6E354811-9348-49B6-B943-C9823FE8EF89.jpg (390x450, 45K)

I wouldn't know

No

/thread

bump

Like a balonga mayo sandwich sitting in the sun

No, but they all feel better than anal

had pussy once. I could feel the heat radiating from it when i'm close to it but it felt surprisingly cold once inside it. Any user can chime in on the coldness or lack of coldness inside a vagina would be appreciated.

This question pisses me off because I've had sex with about half a dozen women and couldn't tell you

That's weird, they've always been fairly physically hot to me

It's not supposed to feel cold

Attached: Calm-402498-Keeping_warm.jpg (1200x534, 389K)

What are you 12?

no, some say sluts have looser pussiees, this is true if they fuck a lot they're gonna be used to dick and harder to please, if they aren't or if they haven't had sex in a while they're tighter, ex a landwhale who has given birth 3 times and hasn't fucked since then will be tighter than a 19 year old slut who fucks once a week

They all feel the same....the fatter ones feel like your exploring a tube full of wet dough with your dick.

Fuck off moot

Unless she put an ice cube up there before your cock, you fucked something inhuman.

I've found they're all basically the same. Some are just deeper. I'd say some are tighter but it seems like it depends on the sex. I've slept with multiple women regularly and found they felt different at times. Some women cant take it all at once, some can, some you bottom out, some you can go all the way in. But it's all kinda the same. When it's really good they're basically squeezing your dick. If you're starting out it can feel like its pushing you out. All kinda the same.

It's the women who are completely different.

Not at all!

Disc ggdr34Cx

Now.... Do all pussies smell the same. I don't think so, but I did find out my wife's little sisters pussy smells the same as hers. Anyone else experience this?

Or a corpse !

Also if it's cold, shes probably dead. Pussy is always hot.

Yeah you're right, those two do smell the same.

Dick so big you reached her soul

did you fuck a corpse?

mostly the same but slightly different
or... you could find out yourself

No black pussies feel deep, dry and lose. White pussy feel wet deep and medium tight. Asian pussy feels like it is not deep enough, tight and dryish.

Attached: 67280999_445741646273539_4980848172734611456_n.png.jpg (600x600, 43K)

texture inside is slightly different, so is tightness. Women's cervix is always different too, most are straight while others decide to grow different directions.
oh and depends how turned on because wetness makes a difference too.

Attached: thunking.png (741x568, 29K)

A living corpse is inhabited by something inhuman, unless this guy literally fucked a plain ass dead body.

Some women with hormone issues have dry pussy but other than that they all feel the same

Can confirm. Have had sex with a promiscuous woman and a few who had long dry spells. The dry spell ladies were always tighter, but the promiscuous girl knew how to use her body. They evened each other out in terms of quality. A used girl who knows how to use what she's got is heaven, because it is like your a team instead of one just laying there.

They can be WAY different. I remember a tight little 18 year old who felt way better than most. I also remember a woman who had a real loose pussy. It was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Are you sure you didn't just fuck a Hot Pocket?

>Microwave 1 minute
>Sure sounds like a Hot Pocket

I would like to experience this

Faggot here....cant help you, but can vouch for all gay anuses not feeling the same. I'm a anus expert

Maybe "surprisingly cold" is too strong a word. It just wasn't warm, that's all.

Depends on height race and kegel muscles

rip lasting

Hotdog down a hallway quip....how funny and original.....you suck dick by any chance?

Hell no. Some are loose as fuck and you just can't nut to those.

Are you a virgin? Take a decent health class, you’ll know the vagina doesn’t stretch out. Only Manlets and children still believe this, guessing you also think they pee out of the same place you put your dick or that the g-spot doesn’t exist.

once a week? that ain't no slut man.

Pussy that orgasms more often is tighter

In my experience, it is usually diet related. My gf had a sharp lemon scent and taste. Since we switched our diet to mostly vegetables it has mellowed out and has a taste that is sorta like iron mixed with salt. I blame it on the lentils and split peas and brown rice.

>you’ll know the vagina doesn’t stretch out.

Nice try roastie. My wide gave birth to two nine pound sons. Her cunt was loose. She knew it too.
Started working out twice a week, Diet and exercised that little red snapper right back into shape. Fucking feels better than ever.
Now she can at will squeeze my cock with her cunt while I'm fucking/cumming in her.

Yep. That's why you shouldn't get to hung up on that useless skin that surrounds a vagina. What's that called again? Oh yeah, a woman.

Same as dicks. You can have a tight pussy or a loose one, a small dick or a big one.

Ultimately doesn't matter based on the person. Tightest pussy I ever had was the worst fuck. All that matters is that you both turn each other on, albeit I'd never tell someone you are with that they aren't the best pussy you've ever had.

no, no they dont. there is a big difference

That bitch stuck a ice cube in her pussy

No cant say. Taste and Smell wise, if she is washed it will not have a smell other than her body wash, if not washed it will stink, but sometimes you just power through. It takes like an hour of them walking around in the heat and it will start to stink. Inside feels the same, sometimes though they can get aroused and it balloons up, and it feel like you fucking a blown up zip lock bag, sometimes my gf can get so wet I dont feel anything, come to find a dry pussy can feel great, maybe not for her, but a little spit goes along way.

Not entirely the case. My wife and I are either fucking or watching movies/shows with a lot of fucking. She feels great, but she doesn't like to clench or keagle because it takes her out of the zone. Our friend who has had two kids recently to a husband who apparently sucks at sex is a tight monster when my wife hosts her "girls nights." On that subject, get a Jackbox game pack for your game system. They are so much fun and a great way to nudge people into sexy games and then sex parties. Also, make sure one of you is the designated sober person because we all know how Karen is after a few Moscow Mules. She's been through a lot, guys!

Kinda
Had tons of pussy, all the same.

Lololol I wonder if her “stretching” has anything to do with tearing during childbirth, last I checked we were talking about little penises and not a fucking baby, glad you two learned about kegel muscles though, a bit late if you ask me. Glad you didn’t fall for those “tightening” creams, since all they do is dry out the vagina

Right? Dude probably doesn’t know that the pussy naturally “stretches” when aroused and then return to normal after. Also lol at the guy using his wife’s ripped vag as an example of stretching, fucking pleb

The only difference is how loose they are. And how wet they get

They are different. Some of the tightest/best I had were from the frumpiest-looking chubby nerds. The fit girls I fucked felt nice, but I had to do all the work with them for some reason. The nerd girls were damn good at fucking back, but it required a lot of sexy dialogue. Mostly it was just outright telling them what to do. "Push against me harder" or "Grind slower." Things like that.

Stop fucking dead people

No. Had a girl with irregular pelvic bones once. She was ridic hot too her pussy squeezed on every stroke like my dick was stuck between two palms... fucking best pussy ever

Its the lentils and peas.

it's a goldilocks situation: some are too tight, some are too loose, but some are juuuuuust right.

Attached: goldilocks-three-sponsorship-packages.jpg (900x1000, 111K)

Yes and no. All feel wet and warm, some feel tighter, shallower, deeper etc. But if you close your eyes and forget who your ticking there little difference. Different positions is really where you get your rocks off for different reasons. Some positions are good because you feel dominant, others purely for the feeling on your dick.

No

My wife gets SOAKED when she is turned on. We have to have at least two towels ready or we have to change the bed. This is a bad thing for me because it removes any kind of friction. I'd rather fuck her when she's not turned on because of this. On the plus side it's hot as hell to see her soaked and she squirts too. Plus she never fakes her organs because I can instantly tell.

This is actually correct, the type of tissue there is extremely flexible, no human penis is big enough to permanently alter its shape no matter what. Certainly people who are into extreme penetrations with sex toys could have some changes, but no woman’s vagina has ever been permanently affected by sex. It’s not physically possible.

Oldfag who randomly came back for shits and giggles. Have genuinely had sex with over 25 women. No, but they all feel somewhat similar. Although one particular girl I was with for a bit had the tightest one I've experienced by far and I'd always cum quick because the grip was fucking insane. The biggest difference is honestly how enthusiastic the girl in question is.

No

Bags of sand...

unless she does kegels and can flex her walls yeah they all feel about the same
some don't get as wet though and of course more petite women will be tighter

My gf and her daughter smell similar, more so than others. But not the same.

My wife has had 4 kids through her vagina. No tearing, and relatively easy births (she's basically a perfect baby making machine). But her vag is larger now, i.e. I can first her easily. But she's always done kegals, and always had a lot of control. She can clamp down and make me cum in 2 minutes anytime. It's nice having thd versatility.

Point is, you can permanently stretch a vagina. If you have a super tight girl, a big enough cock taken regularly would do it. To a small degree.

does the inside of female cheek feel different women to women?

it's basically the same questions

answer is basically it's all fairly similar, the quality of sex is mostaly about the chemistry, enthusiasm communication etc, and not the literal feeling of pussy wall on dick skin

Just eat her first, suck it all out till she's not as wet. Worked for me when j was fucking a married woman who got stupid wet.

>no woman’s vagina has ever been permanently affected by sex. It’s not physically possible.
Virgins.

For the most part they do feel all the same. However I've noticed the mature women I've fucked do sometimes get a little dry down there and that changes the friction.
Older women have more experience and fuck better than younger one's
>bring lube

or just eat her out

Low key hilarious prank.

I know what you mean. I've seen it. I've also been inside girls that felt too hot to be normal. I suppose different humans are different.

No it doesn’t stretch out you retard, only after giving birth.

Most of the time they feel the same but there are some differences. Some are deeper than others, some are looser, and some have really pronounced ridges on their g spots

Do all dicks feel the same?

idk ask ur mom

have yous tried in bathroom on a inflated mattress soap and oil et ,? Saw it in Thailand ones.

Found the used up roastie

GTFO roastie cunt

no, Jasiri's pussy is something special op, i gotta tell you

Attached: yess.jpg (850x638, 83K)

trips of truth.

Used up hag

this but the opposite

No

Nope.

Yes.

Shut the fuck up virgin.

>Women's cervix is always different too
See

Some feel like sticking your finger into warm apple pie. Others feel like steak and cheese

no

No.

all pussy is the same. which is exactly why most men want to fuck 40 year old pussy and not a girl who is 18

Would say that they are all different. Wet, tight, loose,. Hard to explain, also taste is different everytime.

ye