What do I do if I can’t stop hating my parents?

What do I do if I can’t stop hating my parents?

My fucking hillbilly parents. They almost made me a fucking hillbilly bumpkin like them. I realized to get the fuck out of my hillbilly town and learn to do business and do anything for money. I was almost a poor fucking degenerate redneck like my parents. My dad still smoking cigarettes and both my parents poor as fuck not going anywhere and they dont know anything besides theyre fucking 2 road small town bull shit. My dad refers to being a prison guard as a “good fucking job” and doesnt know anything but his cousins and like 3 people he knew in his fucking population 10k town with nothing in it and getting drunk.

I escaped all this stupid bull shit but it was so fucking close. I blame my fucking parents for all of it. I cant stop hating them. I cant. I just want to get away and never talk to them again. I hate them so much with everything in my soul and everything i have. The reason i was a retarded robot was because i was trapped in a fucking small town with NOTHING the only reason i became normal is because ONE fucking person finally moved to my fucking town. The reason i was almost an impoverished hillbilly bumpkin is because my parents were poor. I almost went to a small town hillbilly college, lived in a small town hillbilly town for the rest of my life, and spent my life as a pension chasing cuck for 35k a year.

Attached: D00B31F7-D89B-420E-8B9B-B611770B199D.png (645x773, 9K)

Oi cunt listen up. Your parents chose that life and probably don't know anything better. You have identified this and now it's all on you to change. You have to stop blaming them and hating them otherwise you're no better than a pathetic degenerate hillbilly. They aren't going to give two fucks if you stay or go. It's all on you, go fucking make something of yourself. Don't fucking bitch & moan about it, go fucking do it.

I was almost one of them and I lost everything. No forgiveness. They are my mortal enemies from here on out

Yea I’m not reading all that shit.

Move out or stfu.

it is okay to hate your parents. alot of people do.
just find friends that don't judge you on it. and be prepares to feel some weird feelings for a month or so when one of them passes away, but other then that it's fine.

So like, go, don't be so dramatic about it.

It’s impossible to move to the big city with impoverished parents that don’t care about anything in a cow town

Join the army.

No

Just accept the fate user. Drink a bunch of Busch and go stumpin

Or be a metropolitan faggot

Or die in suburbs

See people don't realize that originally people left the rural parts to make a new life

But that life is a dirty lie

Get on a bus.

How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black

You approach a bus stop, and when a bus arrives that goes somewhere other than your small town, you get on it. You ride it to a destination outside your small town, at which point you will have left your small town.

How do I transfer it

By putting in a request with your probation officer.

They said i can move but the world is out to get me and the univers traps me here and something will go wrong because the world is out to get me and make me suffer with my shit parents in the cold in a broken down shit box house with poverty and loneliness

>They said i can move blah blah blah blah
Cool, then there's no problem.

Get on a bus.

They said i gotta give them the address and they gotta call the person first

So do that. Then get on a bus.

But the universe traps me and something wil go wrong