Thoughts on male bisexuals? Is it fine if they marry an opposite sex but suck dick on the side?

Thoughts on male bisexuals? Is it fine if they marry an opposite sex but suck dick on the side?

Attached: image003-8.jpg (394x394, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mv77lPW3cys&t=1m28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only bisexuals worth keeping alive are lesbians. All gays must die.

yes

Attached: fbe.jpg (1442x1005, 272K)

Attached: fishing pole.jpg (1280x1267, 110K)

>bisexuals
>gays
That's not the same thing, retard

That's still cheating. If I date someone I don't fool around on the side regardless of the gender I'm dating. Is it okay if you get married to some chick but still get some head on the side? No, it's not.
The fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1546481347422.jpg (700x416, 13K)

You're too dumb to make good bait.

Attached: 1554661033419.jpg (800x800, 69K)

>Is it okay if you get married to some chick but still get some head on the side? No, it's not.
Imo yes, as sometimes I'm horny for pussy and sometimes for the dick, can't control my feelings.

To ever had mfm sex?

Yeah, as some guys I fucked with had open minded gf's/wifes.
my bitch would kick my ass

That's hot! Are you sub?

I often do gay faggot make up when fucking with men. Most sub thing I've done with my wife was pussy licking tho

Did you ever thought about sharing your wife?

That just makes you an asshole. That's got nothing to do with being bi. Having such little self control is pretty pathetic.

Attached: 1566610876269.gif (500x213, 997K)

Whatever, are you bi?

I don't care any way as long as every party has knowledge of what's going on and consents and they ain't fucking kids or animals

Attached: 1555678010440.webm (938x720, 1.04M)

Yeah, All you're doing is perpetuating the stupid stereotype that bi people can't be in a relationship.

Well, it's true for me since I was like 17 so like... Cope..

Why do you give a shit about where consenting adults stick their bits. Also who would give you the right to make them not do it you don't control people individual freedoms above all

That doesn't somehow make you an okay person just because "I've done it from when I was 17". If you can't/won't keep yourself from cheating then don't date or find someone fine with that garbage.

I wish, thanks on your understanding

I'm bi, my gf suspects I'm bi and jokes about getting a guy to fuck me up the ass. I kinda wanna give in and do it.

Attached: 1567311395858.jpg (500x500, 26K)

They are a naturally occurring abnormality that should be exterminated to prevent disease.

Fuck no you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

This. And only if they're hot. The diesel dykes can die with the fags.

Being bi is fine. Being bi and marrying someone of the opposite sex is fine. Fucking anyone other than your spouse is not fine.

Kill yourself faggot.

but user
the diesel dykes ARE the hot ones

Attached: 1566779014749.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

Absolutely fucking agree.

Attached: mcconfused.jpg (522x640, 118K)

No thanks

You are an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.

That's hot. I hope she's not Conservative like mine
Although I would never allow a guy fuck me in the ass, I'm still a sub bitch either way(cock sucking and face creampie with my faggot make up on)

Fuck off, hippy.

Male Bifag here, if you're committed to a monogamous relationship it's pretty fucked to cheat. Either break up or consider other options

God is everything to me. I'm a Catholic

If she's on board with it, why not. Could start by getting her a strap-on "as a joke" and see how it goes.

I hate to break it to you, but you are faggot.

I agree, straight people are awful.

>too straight for gays
>too homo for heteros
Fuck you, faggots.

Retard can't tell the difference between conversing and bait. Lurk more faggot.

Then imagine the fiery furnace of hell next time you want to be faggot. Then go to your priest and confess to being faggot. Repeat until you are no longer faggot.

You don't know what a hippy is, do you.

You're both pathetic and should be burned at the stake like this sinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=mv77lPW3cys&t=1m28s

I don't think anyone really likes male "bisexuals" except for their fellow gay men.

I'm not a faggot, I'm bi lol

Can't tell if repressed or flirting.

Attached: 1555564674113.jpg (700x494, 58K)

As I have been told, bisexuals don't exist, they're gay people who don't want to be made fun of for being gay.

I remember you free love faggots from the 70s junior. Hedonism didn't work the and it doesn't work now. Take your "I'm OK, you're OK" bullshit, jam it in your ass, and take it back to re ddit.

Same thing.
Faggot.

She isn't conservative in that area.

We already have a strapon coming in the mail, so that's promising.

This. If you fuck men, you are faggot.

Why so homophobic on a board full of traps? Repressed much? It's cool don't worry, you could still be bi and have wife/children, if your lucky enough not to be 100% gay and be disgusted by a woman

Your imaginary friend in the sky is a joke.
>HerDer, gob tells me to hate all the peepol that ain't me. Gonna repress my personality till I snap and kill a bunch of people cause gob told me to.

Attached: 1570574245716.png (450x450, 98K)

If that's within the bounds of your relationship then I see no problem with it. If your wife views it as cheating though, then obviously that'd be off the table. I think it just depends on the relationship and how open your partner would be to you being with others.

Says the Catholic faggot. Your rules. If you choose to ignore them, ask your priest what happens.

Don't stroke out, grandpa. Go back to mumbling to yourself and shitting your pants. No one here gives a shit what you think.

Attached: 1558136625146.jpg (490x350, 39K)

Perhaps. But AIDS is real, and will get you in the end.
Faggot.

No one wants input from virgin kids. Shoo, you have school tomorrow.

What? What's that? I couldn't hear you with that cock in your mouth, you revolting degenerate. Does your mother know you kiss her with the same mouth that eats AIDS-ridden ass?

Not black and I don't fuck black, so... no it won't. At least I don't waste my time with some magic book that boils down to don't be a shit person and God loves you. You should try harder on that.

Yes, we know, the only input you want is giant AIDS ridden cock.
Faggot.

Attached: yb135Zb_d.jpg (640x853, 46K)

legit not one day ago my gf broke up with me because she found out I was having gay sex on the side

my opinion on bisexuals is the same as I have of myself: sexual degenerate pieces of shit

What did she say lol

Oh no, grandpa called me a degenerate. He would know, having safeguarded his virginity his whole life.

LOL, your racism won't help you. You will die of AIDS. You know it, I know it, and the anons of Sup Forums know it.
Faggot.

Behold, grandpa the samefaging larper

Attached: 1567563835445.jpg (673x925, 507K)

LOL, I've had more pussy than you have HIV antibodies, you worthless faggot. You're no good to men, you're no good to women, why are you still alive?

And then everyone on the bus clapped

Attached: 1567375497427.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Overcompensating this hard. Next you'll say you're a millionaire and you're dating a super model.

Ohhh, did I hurt your feelings? Go cry yourself to sleep between two hairy asscheeks.
Faggot.

You do know you can see how many individuals have posted in a thread, right? it's pretty clear the only one agreeing with you is just you. How new of a fag are you?

So you wouldnt mind if your dad hosted gay bukkake sessions where big black men would cum on his face and he'd suck down as many cocks as he could gobble?

No, but at least I won't neck myself like 40% of you degenerates do. Hey, why don't you get a head start and do it now?
Faggot.

I'm having fun with this, I'm bored ant your entertaining hollering about aids and fire& brimstone. Incels are fun to wind up, you always take the bait.

Has AIDS made you retarded, faggot?

yeah keep spreading those STDs you fucking coomer

Good for you. You should have fun before the AIDS gets you.
Faggot.

Can't even get his stats straight, you're on your tranny material. But keep trying, surely something you say must russle my jimmies.

Coomer will never be a thing no matter how much you spam it, fucking autist.

Tranny, faggots, its all related degeneracy. That's why AIDS targets you all. It's nature's disinfectant.

If you marry, you stop sucking other peoples dicks. This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

Attached: 1417275026883.jpg (520x853, 169K)

Oh no, aids and stds? Whatever will I do? It's not like I can get tested and not sleep with someone until the do too.
Is that really all you can say? You repeat the hell out of it after all.

AIDs!!!!!!!!! Not smart enough to come up with something else? kek

You must be black. This just sounds like shit blacks say about anything that's not about fucking bitches.

LOL, truth hurts, don't it? You'll all die of AIDS. Testing won't help you. You're going to gasp out your last on a shit-stained hospital bed, bitterly regretting evert cock you sucked.
Faggot.

You don't die of AIDS in the first world. You just gotta keep taking meds. This isn't the 80s.

Is it painful being this uneducated and dumb? I would assume not, you know "ignorance is bliss". AIDs is nothing anymore and you can't even think of anything else.
Here, I'll help. "Stupid faggot, you're going to have to wear diapers because you broke your asshole.".
Can't expect much for a low IQ mongoloid.

And when you are gasping out your last, and all of your faggot friends have abandoned you, it will occur to you-too late-that you could have died surrounded by a loving family, if only you had placed your dick in a vagina, rather than an AIDS infested asshole. To late. Instead of being mourned and remembered by a loving family, you'll be dumped in a disease ridden grave, just another dead, forgotten faggot.

Still beating a dead horse with aids. Had my dick in cunts too, you don't seem to grasp what bi is though so it's like trying to teach geometry to a dog. Still get along great with my family, did yours write you off because you're such a nut job? Been fun laughing at you, hope you get shot by a cop nignog. I'm leaving, you've got nothing interesting left.

Being bi doesn't mean requiring both, cheating isn't a great plan whatever your orientation