Take a break from touching your dick. Where was the best pizza you've ever had?

Take a break from touching your dick. Where was the best pizza you've ever had?

Attached: 5782eb506fcb0_thumbCard.jpg (270x210, 11K)

Local small town place. I dont really want to give the name here but its good shit

Chicago deep dish in the 90s and at a nice restaurant

They don't make it anymore.

recently moved out to MA for uni and have been trying out all the places near me and L******'s was really good

Attached: calm boy.jpg (1140x712, 165K)

What the fuck? Why not? It's not like we're going to buy a planet ticket and go try it out right now.

It's Luigi's. Don't front nigger. Just say it.

Bunch of faggots in here acting like they have the secret best pizza in the world. Pizza hut is probably better anyway.

Pizza Street

You need a time machine.

No its not that. It's these nigger faggots not wanting to be recognized next time they're stuffing their face with pizza. Like, nigga, this ain't reddit. Calm the fuck down. I don't know who you are and I don't care. Just fucking let me find some good pizza you fucking pussy bitch.

Attached: 20190903_152614.jpg (1080x971, 352K)

This may be cliche, but my local elementary school has the best pizza.

Linwood's pizza? (may have spelled that wrong)

1- I WONT AND YOU CANT MAKE ME
2 -shakey's ...dont forget the mojo's

Attached: mamas-pizza-specials.jpg (400x295, 69K)

Shit bro. I want a planet ticket. That'd be dope to fly around in space. Maybe I'll find pizza planet. But instead of a land of pizza, it's fucking lethal and filled with thick garlic fume clouds and molten cheese oozing out of the hot pizza crust of the surface. Searing hot pepperoni raining down on you and your ship. Even the site of it will burn the roof of your mouth.

Attached: C4GZanBnLT-6.png (300x250, 11K)

Angelo's Coal Fired Pizza

Glad someone else understands. Next time I see a lonely fatass picking up a whole pizza to go though, I'll know they're from here.

Dude you know Pizza Planet is at Disneyland right? No space ship needed.

Been there. Pizza is sub-par and expensive for no reason.

Which Disney? FL or CA?

Cali nigga.

On the island of capri, Italy. Half way up the ascent to the ruins of the roman villa. Fresh tomatoes were used as the base making a lovely tangy taste to the cheese and base. Was great and to this day remember it.

Attached: b1c3a58c20d73207d8bd5d2400e886877b838c40936354d37ec1703272813140.jpg (614x411, 79K)

Giordanos Chicago

You didn't use any words, degenerate. Stop posting pictures and lets discuss some pizza.