Imagine:

Imagine:
The smartest thing you can say.
Then Imagine:
Me thoroughly shitting upon all that falsity, that deference, those self-told lies, those fairy tales, the absurdity with null-weight, the deflection of what's obvious in order to consume what's oblivious.
That's what this thread is.
Exposure.
Examination.
And the inevitable Extermination.

Proceed.

Attached: meditating.jpg (2592x1944, 231K)

You’re smart as fuck

That's right, shitbags, run. There's no trans cock here to coddle the void left by your mother's lack of tit-gravy.

The assertion that God must exist according to Aquinas' "proofs" rests entirely on false premises that cannot be axiomatically established, and therefore is not based on logical "proofs" at all, but sperging bullshit perpetuated by a midwit zealot. God may or may not exist, but there is no foundation of axioms on which to determine that he DOES.

Smart is an adaptation to conquer the "others".

Who said shit about a "God"?
Such abstractions do not belong in my reality challenge.

Attached: option A.jpg (640x578, 55K)

Based on the Quantum Physics Multiple Worlds Theory and the theory that the universe is infinite and that we can't understand/rationalize it because our brains are plagued with the idea that there has to be a start and an end, due to the fact that we're finite beings ourselves... TECHNICALLY everything is possible and God exists. But technically, it's possible that God never existed and can't exist because that's still possible.

Buy chainlink

What happens if Pinocchio says his nose is going to grow?

You can't just make his nose grow by saying it, so it doesn't grow. But that would be a lie so it does grow. But if it grows that's the truth so it won't grow. But if it doesn't grow it's a lie so it grows.

SHIT ON ME NOW FAGGOT OP

i still hope u die soon op

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 1.57.58 AM.png (542x711, 776K)

>Who said shit about a "God"?
>Such abstractions do not belong in my reality challenge.
>The smartest thing you can say.
You did not limit the categories.

Please address my point. Aquinas: logical proof of God or bullshit based on zero axioms?

Pinocchio spoon-fed himself so many lies that blurred the distinction between truth and lies to a point where his nose growing easily could've been symptomatic of arousal, not deflection.

Attached: Chadimir Poutin.jpg (800x430, 56K)

By the most common interpretation God exists outside of the laws of nature. If God is, they exist independently of the many worlds. If God is not, they do not exist no matter which world you find yourself in.

At least, according to that interpretation of God.

Pinocchio's anatomy can't control the growth of his nose, so the arousal and mental stimulation wouldn't send hormones or another chemical to cause the reaction of growth.

It's magic or a curse causing it.

>You can't just make his nose grow by saying it, so it doesn't grow. But that would be a lie so it does grow. But if it grows that's the truth so it won't grow. But if it doesn't grow it's a lie so it grows.
It may not be a lie. He did not specify a timeframe nor a specific amount of growth. Considering he will experience temperature fluctuations, it is a given that his nose will experience thermal expansion. His statement is true, and his nose grows, imperceptibly, at some point.

You can postulate truth forever, surrounded by the crippling reality of pervasive lies. Upon examination, covered in shit, hungry for truth and seeing faces in darkness, your summations are mere blankets, your equivocation is fragile bedrock the smallest truth could destabilize.

Attached: Hydra's Best.jpg (480x306, 26K)

So technically since his statement is true it won't grow though.

Then by all means produce a small truth capable of destabilising it.

It will grow, though, but no more than a wooden puppet's nose would ordinarily grow when subjected to thermal energy.

Statement is true, nose still grows, nose does not magically grow because of a lie.

Not enough data to create a full dataset to prove climate change is anthropogenic. We are just experiencing a warm peak between cold-eras and ice ages.
Tl;dr climate change is natural
T. Climatologist

Nice quads cunt but you're completely forgetting the story of Pinocchio and that when he tells a lie it actually literally does magically grow.

Again, since it grew he told the truth so it wouldn't grow but since it didn't grow he told a lie so it would grow.

God gives children cancer.

As a God, would you give children bone cancer as a "lesson"? OR, as a benevolent God, would you create a better world than this?

Epic

Griffith did nothing wrong.

Fuck anything you hold dear forever perpetually.

Attached: Cthulu.jpg (2048x1382, 1.9M)

You’re definitely conquering this thread.

Great rebuttal nigger, get that at your communist club at your nigger-tier community college ?

I'm not forgetting that, but nowhere in the story does it say other laws of physics don't apply.

"My nose will grow." Is not a lie, so the nose will not MAGICALLY grow. It will, however, NORMALLY grow by way of thermal expansion, at some point, thus keeping that statement true.

The phrasing of the statement stops it being a paradox. If the statement were "my curse will cause my nose to grow right now" there is a paradox.

OP is a retard.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-02-22-17-24.png (1080x2340, 1.75M)

Your statement
>God gives children cancer.
Is not a verifiable truth. IF God exists and is omnipotent, then it is true, but if God is not real, then it is a false statement. This does not in any way destabilise my premise, which is about whether or not Aquinas' proofs are proofs or just bullshit based on non-axiomatic premises.

Try to actually address my point for a change.

Thanks for the cancer, fuckwad. Your post gave me cancer. And also aids. Thanks.

>prove
Not something science can ever do. Science shows evidence, proof is for maths and logic. Now, on to this:
>We are just experiencing a warm peak between cold-eras and ice ages.
>Tl;dr climate change is natural
The evidence refutes this. No point at which atmospheric carbon has been higher than today fits into any kind of pattern. The ratio of carbon isotopes in the atmosphere very clearly feels is that the atmospheric CO2 causing our current spoke in atmospheric CO2 is anthropogenic, since no natural occurrence can change the ratio to favour the lighter Carbon isotopes in such massive quantities.

Evidence suggests that current changes are indeed anthropogenic, especially considering we are in a solar minimum.

Quads of truth. Idiot who replied to quads didn't read and/or doesn't understand the post.

Samefagging hard.

Even if he was me, the point would remain valid.

>My nose will grow
Doesn't say right now and doesn't say by magic.
>Day and night
Exist, and have different temperatures
>Thermal expansion
Exists
Therefore
>My nose will grow
True,without any magic needed. No paradox.