Punk rock thread. What are you listening to Sup Forums?

Punk rock thread. What are you listening to Sup Forums?

Star fucking hipsters caught my ear tonight. Was never the biggest fan of Stza's other shit, but they were just the perfect degree of departure from that.

Attached: sfh.jpg (808x792, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9_FA-J0r4
youtu.be/pa_7T8cfoN4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZidEt3YFomk
youtu.be/r62PUvqGewQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good thread.

911 'til Infinity is a killer tune.

Ezra > Stza
Sage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9_FA-J0r4

For sure. I'm listening to the whole Until We're Dead album now. There's some primo tracks on here I haven't listened to in a few years.

Spent the day before this listening to Rogue Taxidermy by Days n daze. Saw them with leftover crack a few years back. Those filthy fuckin skids know how to write songs god damn.

fuck this junkie faggot band

With the new Menzingers record just being released, I've recently been going back and revisiting their early work, especially the stuff off Chamberlain Waits and Hold On, Dodge.

I'm sure they'd bend over and let you.

Stza beat up Nico in Houston. That's why she left the band. Stza is a worthless junkie. His fans are even worse.

Attached: 1570500682626.jpg (275x275, 21K)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that shit. Fuck that noise. I generally try to separate art from artist, but yeah some shit is inexcusable. That shit is why I stopped listening to the casualties. Jorge was a fucking creep rapist.

Brody Dalle is Queen

Attached: F5D7861D-C554-4C8D-8FCB-AE6FAB2EE05E.jpg (925x925, 194K)

Of music, yes. On the other hand, I'd fuck the hell out of Aimee Interrupter, even though that band is shit.

Would have been if the distillers didn't turn into female rancid for two records.

days n daze are full of scumbags
they steal from other bands and are the fuckin epitome of an oogles nobody respects them outside of that faggot folk punk subculture

Honestly don't doubt it. Dig their tunes, but yeah, they're about as legit filthy and awful as you can get.

Hard Christ

jesse steals a lot of his riffs from other bands
just ask erik miles about that

Crime. San Francisco's Still Doomed is one of their best albums.

just discovered them yesterday
negative xp is good too

Gimme your best shit from your local scene. Pic related.

Attached: trs.jpg (700x700, 170K)

The Punk Rock Patrician's choice!

Attached: dda16452e1ce77e98ef3d15a951f08b2--cock-sparrer.jpg (736x435, 60K)

>Punk rock
Shit for gays and pussies.

No Gods No Managers is the shit

Wouldn't it be great if there was a board just for music?

Trying to think of any genre of music whose fan would say that. I've got metal, and country so far. Where you at bro?

Imagine being pissed that one thread on Sup Forums isn't a trap or cuck thread for an hour.

edm faggot probably

Leftover crack and descendants.

I listen to any metal. But my favorite are extreme metal and core-genres.

Gotem

Share it around bud. I bleed into metal sometimes. Love some thrash. What you listening to?

Been listening to this all day youtu.be/pa_7T8cfoN4

bLaCk SaBbAtH fagot OP

Attached: 1567719274037.png (480x429, 201K)

Usually I listen to deathcore and death metal. Sometimes when I have really bad mood and turn on Black metal.

if you are into sabbath i recommend sourvein, red wizard and the great electric quest

love me some stza, despite him being a fuckin junkie (hope you've ascended beyond that bro, you deserve a positive environment) but hip hop is still the new punk rock. shout out to the black based god (known) and the white based god (hidden)

Kinda reminds me of these dudes youtube.com/watch?v=ZidEt3YFomk

might as well check them out considering i just started to listen to IRON MAIDEN today aswell,

Attached: 1568111798557.jpg (477x695, 43K)

Post some links. I think the punk metal feud is some dumb shit. I don't mind crossing borders here and there. There's some good fucking metal out there.

fuck ya, these guys rock!

Attached: 31qHL35zPW.png (300x250, 36K)

youtu.be/r62PUvqGewQ

if you are into iron maiden i reccomend Sonata Artica, Blind Guardian and The Protomen. Start with early albums.

Oh fuck yeah, haven't listened to lower class brats in years. Made a wicked stencil of their logo in high school that I made a couple tshirts with. My boss paid me to stop wearing it to work :D

fuck red wizard is still fucking me up

I'm glad their bassist beat cancer.

their drummer, talented as he is, is a fucking dick who owes me fifty dollars.

These boys lead me to the alt right, but wouldn't go full N with me. Rythem guitarist ended up throwing me out the house, despite the confederate flag being flown by the singer and the george w sweatshirt of his room mate. I think the lead guitarist likes black pussy too much.

Sounds like a bunch of fucking degens, you included.