ITT: Chatacters women will never understand

ITT: Chatacters women will never understand

lol he's gay, what's there to understand?

Women will never understand how two men can love one another without it being sexual. They don't understand brotherhood.

>"Why are they sad that the bad guy died?"

Yes but I think the same can be said for men towards women, it's just very difficult for men and women to befriend each other in youth (the time when most friendships are established) to be friends without developing physical urges.

SHARE THE LOAD

No, women pretty consistently read them as gay... which makes more sense than the 'proper' explanation.

>fat autistic virgin
youre right women dont understand this

nigga Sam wanted Frodo's cock so badly.

everyone else had brotherhood. Sam is hard gay.

Are any of you qt's?

>two male characters so much as glance at one another
>"lol they so gay for each other so cute!"
Every time. Women are cancer.

>n no they are not gay! they are just super close...even more close than all the others in the fellowship
At the very least Sam was gay for Frodo.

Women definitely understand this sort of blind loyalty, though. Sam/Frodo is one of the cinematic male friendships that women would be most likely to understand.

Sam loved Rosie Cotton you disgusting piece of trash

>Stitched-up heart with 'Marge' underneath it

Is this a Bart the General reference?

That's because women only think about men they have those urges for. To be more accurate, reasonably attractive women constantly have random guys trying to be "friends" in hope of fucking them, so they never develop an accurate valuation of friendship. Friendship means nothing to them if they aren't getting something from it that they want. They take and take and take because when they lose one "giver" they just move to the next.

naw. he settled for Rosie.

Sam had a waifu

It's just that at the beginning of the story, he was a pussy

His experience over the course of the story let him have the courage to finally ask her out and marry her

You are either a woman, or an emasculated nu-male conditioned to think like one. In either case, there is a 95% chance you are wearing horn-rimmed glasses.

so much salt.
from your whining i would assume you got played.
but knowing this is Sup Forums you most likely dont leave the house very often and when you do you look at the ground most of the time. you just seen movies and read shit online and assume that is reality. and it is the REAL reason you dont have female friends.

Not even that guy and I know for a fact what he said is true. All he said women talk shamelessly among themselves. The amount of times he usual beta orbiter/ "friend" gets laughed at in those groups is unbelievable.

>fucking nu males n femenists n shiet.
everyone else had a strong brotherhood.
Gimli/Legolas/Arrogorn? Bros
Marry and Pippen? Bros
Gandalf and Bilbo? Bros.
Sam and Frodo? Sam wanted to fuck/get fucked by Frodo so bad. he only settled for Rosie after Frodo told him no homo.

and you and your friends dont shit talk your side bitches or girl of the week?

>i would assume you got played.
So a tacit admission that women behave in the manner I described? Thank you.

If a female is making an effort to keep the friendship even, you're just on her "would fuck" list. More than likely, you're not, and you make excuses for why you initiate all conversation and always make the plans to invite her along.

Men don't talk about women much. It's considered a weakness. Just a passing comment with your pal if she is being specially annoying.

>side bitches
>girl of the week

niggers get out

Guys do it to. it is just something shitty people do. gender does not matter.
>girl i love you and would never cheat on you
*fucks friend*
>hey baby i need your credit card real quick
*fucks random bar slut*
>hey babe can i move in with you? i have had some bad luck
*fucks random strangers in your house*

it goes both ways bitchtits.

Most dudes talk about hobbies. The ones that talk about women are lying to posture within their group. If a specific woman comes up, it's almost always as a warning or mockery.

you mean normies get out.
right. thanks for confirming you have no male friends that you are close with.

Keep telling yourself that. The only ones fucking at your place are your dozens of cats that will feast on your corpse when you die alone.

so like i said. they shit talk the crazy bitches and bad lays.

"hobbies" not every one is an otaku who makes their life about their hobbies.

Only meatheads talk about hurr durr this girl i fucked.

not all dudes are the same, unlike women you see

>ur a female!
keep on projecting.

Yeah, it's not like 90% of wives dont understand how it is to support the main character in the movie of life and give them the push when they need it, cooking, cheering them on, whatever

Oh and it's not like these same wives have never taken great care for a ring with significance

>she thinks men sit around talking about women when there's much more interesting things to talk about like hobbies and politics
Also, unlike you, we don't describe every inch of our girlfriends pussies to other guys. We actually respect our partners. If you got that done to you, maybe you should stop dating niggers.

F

You are a passing mention. We don't gossip or talk "shit." At best, you are a device in which to ridicule another guy. We don't talk about you. You are just a small detail. Whether it be "Billy hooked up with a slut" or "Billy hooked up with Ashley the slut" makes no difference.

Why do Sup Forums posters hate women so much? Is it a virginity thing?

I'm not a woman and I still don't get him.
Was he fucking autistic or something?

or i just have friends that are not fucking losers that have their lives revolve around their hobbies. the conversations shift all over the place. some times landing on females. some times landing on movies. some times work.

it is like you dont have real friends outside of the internet.

No, men don't gossip about women they're fucking. We have our own interests and desires outside of getting laid and you roasties will never understand what this is like.

I'm close friends with a group of women who I also fuck, so I get to see how they act and they're terrible people compared to men. Women are constantly scheming with each other and sharing insecurities of men they know in order to more easily manipulate them. They always think they're so cleaver and socially conscious compared to men but in reality they're just colluding.

again.
not female.
like i said they talk about alot of things. some times the subject of women does come up. more so if you are all guys who get laid and are not attached.

all you prove is you have no friends that are not no lifers.
but keep on just assuming im female because i disagree with you.

You're right. They all called for divorces.

Fuck man, you made me mad

nah man, i dunno what guys you hang around with but the subject of particular women is rare and brief if it ever does.

>we only talk about our hobbies

as expected of virgins

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Ontario

I've never understood what's wrong with having urges towards a friend of the opposite sex. It's extremely hard to avoid, and people use it as an argument as to why they don't have girl friends. Honestly, it's no big deal if you can control your urges once in a while. Having sex isn't the end of the world, either.

A man and a woman can not be friends without a sexual component

Underrated.

i want to poke your eyes out and decapitate you