Tfw going abroad and seeing real women for the first time

>tfw going abroad and seeing real women for the first time

Swedish """women""" are more like some kind of demons spawned by satan. Ugly, twisted, demented, nasty and evil whores without any femininity whatsoever. When I meet real women in a foreign country, it's like seeing heaven for the first time. I fall in love with literally everyone I meet, even the elderly. I feel robbed of my first 22 years on this earth, never getting to experience women.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qNawj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't expect Norwegian women to treat you any differently.

Oh you innocent little soul

Like you what you see big boy?

Kinda same feeling except different situation.

I propose literally every single Swedish woman over 15 who can't prove herself to be different should be thrown into a gas chamber. Then we replace them with Ukrainian and Russian women. Within 1 generation the problem will be gone.

Jheeeeeeeze that's harsh man.

The niggerfucking Swedish shedevil should optimally be stripped naked, whipped and then nailed to a cross where she will be raped by every single Swedish man she wronged.

Hey pal, why do hate your women so much? That's pretty damm ruthless and cold, what you just said.

Gib Swedish women

OP has yet to accept the BBC pill

You would know if you had met them. They're all niggerfucking cruel monsters.

Yeah, but their still your women. As in, their your ethnicity, your culture. Sure, you can dislike them for that but wanting them dead and hating them, that's just going to lead to despair. You should try to make sure your daughters are different. Instill in then values and you with your conmunity.

Like me when I went to Korea, I always thought french girls were ok I realised I was wrong all my life. One year latter I tried to use tinder but I only swipe no, I just can't give a fuck about them anymore, and it makes me really happy because caring about them was such a pain in the ass, they are incredibly difficult, moody and bad in bed

>abroad
Where user? Tell us where the "real" women are

Oh no, we got an angry wamen.

Run for your lives
imgur.com/a/qNawj

>linking to an image
>on an imageboard

How the fuck can you fall in love with people you don't know... Get a grip man

If I post it it will be too small

I had the same experience in Ireland. Like WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THESE """WOMEN"""?

Their insulting her when she's a 9 and their 6's lmao.

What the fuck are you smoking

I take it back the women talking about her are 3's and 4's.

Lel

It's simple jealousy, women want to feel desired. If a girl that doesn't look like them at all is praised (here she is from a different ethnic) they will go crazy.

t. French guy who had to stop liking Korean model photo on insta because it almost made my female schoolmate cry of anger

Yeah it's childish.

I know this feel aswell. I went as short as to Germany and even there women were more feminine than this shithole where all women are 6 foot white trash barbarians.

>she's a 9
not really, she has gookoid insect eyes and pig nose.

can't see from the pictures but I don't see any tits so she probably doesn't have an ass either since she's an athlete

Are you a manlet by any chance?

I don't know about this, user :\
Maybe you're just really attractive.

Ireland is good for women you say?

if you look closely you see its all white women in their 30s/40s