Why do people live in small towns? Why they fuck dont they fight with everything to leave...

Why do people live in small towns? Why they fuck dont they fight with everything to leave? Why isnt there government programs to get people out of them?

WHAT! THE! FUCK! DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I talk to girls online (only choice cause i am in a small town no girls around) and i talked to a girl from a small town and she lived on a farm and shit and shes just always sad and kinda chubby and she just always says shes sad and doesnt like to talk or say much and just always suicidal. I talked to girls in big cities they all say oh i am happy to be alive, im going to a concert, i have fun, i am hanging out with friends, i am going to do stuff with friends. The girls from small towns i talk to are all depressed, chubbier, fat, no friends, alone all day, just trapped inside with a phone and crying all day.

I even saw a girl from fucking CHILE and she was happy as fuck with tons of friends, a train, shit to do, a happy family, going to school, always with friends. I talk to people from big cities they have groups of friends, their parents care about them, they have money, jobs, shit to do, moving up in life. Everyone i talk to in small towns. Poor. Fat. Depressed. Sits inside all day. No money. No job opportunities. AND THEYRE ALL TOO STUPID TO LEAVE THEY JUST WANNA STAY WITH THEIR FAMILY. Fuck family

My friend moved here from San Diego and he had a group of like 10 friends, they all had girlfriends, moving on with their life, getting better jobs, parents bought them a car, relatives paid for college, went to nyc, la, vacations, music festivals, were making money, parents gave them a shit load of money, go to the beach with friends, have parties with friends, hook up with girls, drive around the city, go and do shit, travel with friends. My friend was normal. In all his pictures from the city he has a group of like 10 friends and hes just smiling in every picture

Attached: 73F9B501-F8C1-4568-A1DB-F415A18F50B5.jpg (960x640, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPXEdJ_Gtx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He moved here. He sits alone all day. All he does is wake up drink, smoke cigarettes, his only friend in that town has like no teeth, shoots up all day, he passes out in the dark at his keyboard playing runescape on drug, has kids with a nascar looking wife, their kids got taken away by CPS, they have no car, my friend is poor as fuck now, him and his mom just sit inside next to a fire because their house is cold and its dark all the time and they are just locked inside all day long from winter just sitting there drunk and trying to stay warm in the dark sad and alone. No one ever even leaves this depressing ass area for a day.

His friends back home have beautiful girlfriends, friends, apartments, cars, parents with money, college degrees, Taking pictures of the beach, going to festivals, groups of friends, smiling, warm, sunshine, palm trees, happiness, money, his mom went off the wagon, became a massive alcoholic, has mental illness now, and she hooks up with old people and rednecks around towns getting drunk as fuck 24/7

My friend just sits alone in the dark all day now we all fucking hate each other and our lives and none of us have a single thing to live for he just gets drunk and we just sit around sighing and getting drunk and talking about depressing shit. He had to delete his instagram because he cant even watch his friends be happy back home. THIS IS AFTER BEING HERE FOR 3 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! The best it fucking gets here is middle class. Middle class in a fucking hillbilly town where you get to visit a big city for a week at a time and then be too stupid to even like it. My parents fucking doomed me. FUCK THEM

Sorry for your autism OP.

Attached: Doofy2.jpg (1252x1252, 259K)

Nigga you must be smoking that CRACK if you think I'm reading all that

Skim it

>Why they fuck dont they fight with everything to leave?
>AND THEYRE ALL TOO STUPID TO LEAVE
>My parents fucking doomed me
Confirmed underage retard. Enjoy Ban.

eat ya own poop. live a little...

Please leave youre obviously under 14 as someone who's around kids constantly of all ages the way you're writing is no better than an 8th graders lmfao

Found the underager

Way too much text for something thats probably very retarded. Neck yourself city boy fag.

Dude I’m telling you its fucking hard as fuck to leave even as an adult.

It costs like 10-15,000 dollars to move to a big city and fucking impossible in a small town to make that much money. Like really fucking impossible.

>Why do people live in small towns?

Easy. No NIGGERS.

I like it

Living in a small town really isn't an excuse to not move around, socialize, travel, or do things that are fun. I often leave my state on a days notice to travel and do shit. I'm a full time student who typically has close to 0 in my bank account for reference.

youtu.be/ZPXEdJ_Gtx0

Attached: 1479005835944.jpg (2448x3264, 487K)

quit shilling for LA you massive faggot its a huge shit hole

This is a question only for a young person who has never spent enough time in a truly big city asks. It's called freedom.

Dude...i have one fucking person who lives in my town and he is fucking bat shit crazy and always a dick head. I will be like hey hows the weather and hell be like HOW THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK IT WAS FUCKIN RAINING

Or i had this one crazy other retard who would just play video games and fucking scream at them all day and fucking just yell and shout and shit whenever you just try hanging out with him

Only 2 people fucking around. I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT. The only thing to do is to get drunk so if you go to a friends you have to spend the night there because you have to drive 20 miles to go anywhere and do anything

And thats the only fucking person i know within 20 miles...whenever i go to his town every single person in that town is just stealing pills from each other and shooting them up and smoking hillbilly ass weed out of metal pipes and shit

No this is fucking hell. All of this is fucking hell.

This kid said 10-15k to move. Shut the fuck up you moron. You're entitled as fuck and havnt struggled for a single dollar you have. Enjoy your little town life because you'll never leave lmfao. You could move across country to say hm Phx AZ. A pretty decent size city for under 3k and apartments at about 900 or less. Just realize you don't know shit and broaden your horizons.

save your money and move, you are in the driver's seat, you don't need 10k lol, don't be a lil bitch

I dont wanna move to phoenix i want Miami nyc or la

Man you poor poor kid.
There are literally thousands of things you could do but all you see is city shit like watching movies and going to parties or what?
Chop down a tree, carve something out of it.
Get some cars and fix them. Learn to cook.
But no. You sit on 4chinx complaining how retarded you are while projecting it out into the world and blame everyone and everything else.

Attached: 1235446403923.gif (300x200, 45K)

I typically don't like to agree with posts this hostile but this user is kind of right. OP, you sound like you have little perspective about our country and how free you truly are.

>no niggers
>no retards like you who need constant stimulation to feel worthwhile
>no traffic
>cops leave you alone and are reasonable about shit
>no niggers
>plenty of nice nature spots to enjoy in the summer and they aren't all overrun with people
>don't have to lock your house/car
>no niggers
>get to know people; friendly, sense of community
>jobs are less stressful as they are less busy
>less pollution
>you can hunt, go off roading, fishing, snow-sports, etc.

and did I mention no niggers? and the few that there are know their place.

What part of San Diego? Currently here lol

Why because that's what your social media told you. Someone in your discord say those places were amazing. Do you know anything about Miami? All of this shit you've been complaining about is EXACTLY WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS CONSTANTLY IN MIAMI. LIKE I said realize you don't know shit and start from there. It's hard not to just insult you because of how little knowledge of anything especially with the Internet at your finger tips.

The post was infuriating what can I say xD

also going to the DMV for anything takes like 5 mins. that alone is worth it.

Attached: 1570120244664.jpg (640x427, 93K)

Ok hillbilly just live in the suburbs then. You cant. Your poor. Tell that to my friend who just sits alone with his mom on a porch or huddled next to a fire drinking all day

Small towns are a great way to punch above your weightclass if you’re not a complete sperg. Even being in shape and naturally above average looking has only gotten me the most basic, usually chubby or extremely skinny, women living in the handful of cities that I have experience with. I go out to nightclubs, bars, other social functions, you name it. Doesn’t matter, the competition pool is too big.

Small town (population 5k or less) girls fucking love new attractive guys though. I’ve pulled ex-head cheerleaders, models, hot bartenders, church-goers. Basically, if you have all your teeth you’re at the top of the food chain. Only girls I haven’t figured out are the hot wannabe backwoods types that date beergut Clyde because he had a lift on his truck. They are a weird bunch.

But yeah, if you aren’t punching up in a small town it’s probably just you OP. Small towns are awesome.

i moved from the suburbs, retard. sitting next to a fire, on what, the one or two days a month the city lets you burn stuff into the air? as opposed to having little to no regulation up here? yeah, quit shilling for LA you dumb nigger. id rather not have to live in a little bubble away from niggers then have to deal with them anytime I go to any of the "fun big city things" you mentioned. or does your friend just "sit on his mom's porch" for eternity?

He's gunna stop replying we're being too real and it's starting to make sense to him. He's probably talking to his disc pals hoping they'll reassure him how amazing the city is cause they live in Cali with their parents and it's amazing.

Hillbilly

Ok retard. My friends entire life crumbled and spiraled out of control just moving to a small town and in the city i saw pictures of him happy, smiling, have tons of friends, doing shit, he had a car, support, things to do, a job and now he just drinks alone on his porch

Just because YOU are a retard and YOU are the weird ass 10% of population that actually enjoys this shit because YOU like to sit inside all day. There is literally nothing here but broken down small towns with 3 stores in them. You guys are just weird ass nerdy basement fags

Cities are for winners. I’m a winner. You are all losers. It’s why you want to sit alone and hide from society in hillbilly towns. Alright fuck you guys. I know I’m right

Attached: 993056C8-CB2D-4C7D-9D07-9EEA49A5B7B0.png (159x316, 8K)

Maybe your friend is just a loser piece of faggot shit who doesn't know how to be an adult? Maybe he would have deteriorated back home too. Go suck his dick, maybe that'll put the smile back on his face.

Lived in a lot of small towns and you’re wrong about cops. They do leave you alone but it’s nearly impossible to find a reasonable one like in every small town movie. And God forbid you piss one off because they’re just bored enough to be up your ass until retirement.

He knows he's right. Despite coming on here telling his story and justifying it all to us time and time again. We all say he's the problem and just needs to do something about it. He finishes with. I know I'm right. Like..... What do you want then? Just kys that's your only option your life is terrible non city dweller scum. Its impossible for you to ever get out of there and you'll be a porch drinker forever cause that sounds like the worst life to ever live XD Have fun with the dirty needles and homeless city boy :p

Dude theres literally 5 people in his town his age and they all shoot up drugs and sit inside nodding off all day and its cold as fuck all year long.

In his home town he had like 10 normal friends and here and they just went to college, had some drinks, smoked some weed normal type shit

And out here we have to drive ALL fucking day just to chill and he said back him his friends just had to do quick 5 minute drives and they had 100000x as much shit to do. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT GETTING THROUGH YOUR AUTISTIC SKULL

nobody cares fag, hope your loser friend OD's soon

Damn you really are just a moron. I like how you told your friend to come in here and help out yet none of then have lived outside the city in any area you've lived in and none of them have any real life experience outside their mom's houses. These are the people you're taking advice from? You want this shit over night that's just not how it works kid. Start saving money and move to a bigger town. You have no talents and no skills. What will you do in a town like Miami where everything costs X4 more. Have you worked, do you have a car, do you have a job there? Like you say cause you're bored but that's your whole reason? then put no further thought into it? So Nieve.

Yeah i have no skills cause i was born in a small town. My small town did this. I shouldnt have to get a 5 year degree and waste my entire life before i can even move

Just fuck off man everything ive read says depression, ptsd, mental illness, and suicide is 10x higher in small towns then big city plus unemployment, poverty, no jobs or skills

>go to big vity
>see streets lined with homeless tents like its some African country
>gas costs 5 bucks a gallon
>people are all pissed off and in a rush

yeah some paradise you have down there.

Those are negatives that dont even effect me. It’s something i barely notice on a walk. The negatives in the small town dont just affect me they literally destroy every factor of my life

I have talked to people from big cities that moved here and went to college here and they ALL say it fucking sucks. The only people i have seen telling me they like country shit are like retards with glasses that watch naruto all day or the hillbillies here in John Deere hats riding around farm equipment and have no money in their bank

I am literally busting my ass off just for the chance to pay 1100/mo for a small room in nyc vs i could get a 2 story house with a garage here for 750/mo. Plus if i stay here i will never do anything but beg for 9-5 jobs

I have 0 degree as well and make almost 47k a year drive a 350z and am about to buy my first house. Oh BTW I'm 23 didn't start working till I was 18. Excuses man. I work in tech field which not one of anyone else in my family does and have learned all I know self taught and though YouTube. You'll just write me off but it's just that easy it really is. Might just have to work at it for more than a couple months. Sounds like you need to separate from your influencer which are not helping just agreeing with you and find yourself. I'm not even saying small towns are good just that your whole view is SEVERELY flawed.

wow. sounds like youll just be a fucking faggot no matter where you go.

Small towns should all be bulldozed to the ground. They have no fucking reason to exist. Anyplace with less than 500K population is fucking useless.

What does that have to do with my small town shit? I said people here are either too retarded to leave or just cant because a big city is too expensive for any small town person to move to

Dumb asses on farms and wiggers arent going to program or learn anything on youtube except how to make meth

That's what he keeps telling himself xD
Kids so fucking into himself it hurts. Move to LA see how fast you're back home you need the ego check bad.

Did I say I program Nigger? Until recently I fixed peoples fucking projectors and power cycled their shit that was my day to day any mother fucker with eyes that can walk can do this.

Ok virgin nerds

You live in big cities and you have to come here because no one wants to talk to you and youre all retarded ass holes

Virgin nerd LMFAOOOO Gf literally asleep next to me as I type this full of my cum. Got it. Literally just telling you like it is. Sorry you can't handle it. I'm just not agreeing with you. You're idea that moving to a bigger city would provide more opportunity is correct. But the reasons you want to go are all fucked, you have no real actual plan, and the people you're getting advice from are just as in the dark as you lmao. Just get over the ego start ACTUALLY thinking about how you'll do this and do it. Moving to LA or San Diego or Miami will result in definite failure unless you're A. Talented B. Have savings or C. Mommy helps me. Also D which involves selling your ass.