Would you...?

Would you...?

Attached: 1555067688135.jpg (467x583, 213K)

god yes

Fuck yes

Could you...?

You're still around???

The absolute state of this board. I dont even know why in the fuck i still bother to come to b from time to time in hopes of finding improvement.

For fucks sake just do us all a fucking favor and fucking off yourself you fucking asshole

You and that other fucking banana guy that has the habit of ruining the last bit of humor left in here just fucking kill yourselfs already you fucking fucks

I would, I could, and I shall.

Attached: 1569544614381.png (683x745, 424K)

Oh yes.

no.....fuck this kid., not femie enough and not man enough.
total bitch

Attached: Poo-rangutan.jpg (1081x720, 185K)

Die

Attached: eustace2.png (640x480, 283K)

OP is a faggot he would love the log of shit rammed down his throat

>reddit spacing
>"the absolute state of this board"
>banana meme

yeah youre just a huge summerfaggot. please grow up

You're still around???

The absolute state of this board. I dont even know why in the fuck i still bother to come to b from time to time in hopes of finding improvement.

For fucks sake just do us all a fucking favor and fucking off yourself you fucking asshole

You and that other fucking banana guy that has the habit of ruining the last bit of humor left in here just fucking kill yourselfs already you fucking fucks

You're still around???

You're still around???

What are you mkaing fun of me for? Look at yourself, stupid.

You're still around???

You're still around???

>copy pasting the only thing his autistic mind can screech out at the moment

yikes Eustace, yikes...

>yikes

Attached: dm4ugg7aryn11.jpg (1536x796, 220K)

no i was copying the originAL pOST

Attached: 1570572162134.jpg (688x997, 65K)

>b

oof

Attached: 36g5xz.jpg (802x500, 72K)

itS cOPIED

You're still around???

>this mad over poop

kek

Attached: heimlog.jpg (1000x735, 354K)

br0 do you think anyone ever got confused about sex and shit in a vagina because it makes the same shape as the vagina in there or maybe plugged the cum in it with shit or maybe it works like abortion

Attached: 386.png (1555x1234, 1.88M)

You think youre being humorous but the jokes on you

The fact that youre copy pasting the only relevant thing posted in this shit thread proves that it has resonated within your subconcious, which means that youve come to realized how pathetic you actually are.

Kill yourself, even your mother wouldnt miss your ass and the world would immedietely be a better place afterwards you fucking faggot

Attached: 1570241882270.jpg (500x513, 51K)

Attached: 1566357869214.jpg (928x664, 123K)

nice try but my mom log, let her slide down your throat. loglover.

nice try retard but i wasnt even this guy either retard

nice

one
bro

Attached: loghero.jpg (1024x560, 68K)

tYou think youre being humorous but the jokes on you

The fact that youre copy pasting the only relevant thing posted in this shit thread proves that it has resonated within your subconcious, which means that youve come to realized how pathetic you actually are.

Kill yourself, even your mother wouldnt miss your ass and the world would immedietely be a better place afterwards you fucking faggo

that wasnt funny that was real and real people died and now im schizophrenic

The absolute state of my throte. I dont even know why in the fuck i still bother to come to Sup Forums from time to time if not to suck Andy's hot logs.

For logs sake just do us all a fucking favor and fucking neck yourself with Andy's fucking asshole

You and that other fucking shill guy Eustace that has the habit of ruining the last bit of humor left in here just fucking clog yourselfs already you fucking logless shills

Hi

i need Heimlich manuver

hi im the first replier im actually one of the girls from the video, i wasnt there on purpouse actually andy and his family took me away and clogged my throat prior to filming i was the cute one with the wings he told me.... he told all of us...

stinky poop lmfao

LOL

XD

Haah

kek

Attached: 1555862552385.jpg (720x1082, 662K)

What the hell did i just read

Attached: FBEE191A-3DBF-41A4-95FC-D4EA283CEDED.jpg (500x370, 37K)

Would I?!?!
Boy Howdy!

Attached: meandmylog.png (242x251, 110K)

its slidding faggot!

Attached: andyw2.jpg (500x492, 26K)

plop

Attached: 1494796472400.jpg (400x600, 69K)

Attached: 1ozsez.jpg (526x440, 71K)

You make me puke
KILL YOURSELF

I hate you so much

get medical help.

grow up

Eat shit and die, faggot. Do it for real.

Kill yourfucking self u ass bich

you need a good slidding

Fuck yea i would

dump

I know it's probably bait with people complaining about these threads but as someone who has been here on and off for almost a decade and a half, Sup Forums has always has retarded shit posters spamming the same meme over and over. No it's not funny but it is what it is. The people posting it don't even think it's funny, it's just for the sake of posting it. That is the entertaining part

I think its funny watching these idiot kids rage over such a dumb and simple meme LOL!

>shit

Attached: 1502053852585.jpg (183x183, 13K)

Greta would

Attached: 1570367540292.jpg (671x610, 315K)

You do realize you're the entertainment of these threads right?