Has anyone else noticed the hate of americans on this fucking website lately...

Has anyone else noticed the hate of americans on this fucking website lately? These euroslimes and other shitholeans need to eat shit a die

Attached: 20191005_085012.jpg (178x153, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A13vj5vdlCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Penis envy

the eu vs na thing isn't a new thing, it has always been a meme, but as always there are a few retards who want to feel comfy on their armchair throne and just overdo it.

Fuck off you fat illiterate ignorant arrogant degenerate cunt.

Amerocucks need to be gassed.

Kys amerilard, you would be doing the world a favor

Attached: 1525299629221.jpg (750x1000, 225K)

Nah man. Americunts are shit and people arent sugar coating ir hiding it anymore. For long now other races have just been nice and kept the peace but now we all know your country and people are shit faggots. Fuck america lol

Every "American" is immigrant from those ancestors who were pussies and they've escaped to the new continent (cowards).
AMERICUNTS

For small dicks? Nah bruh its not that

People are not entirely ready to communicate on a global scale. As a whole, we are easily manipulated. We lash out because we know things are going wrong, but we don't have enough information to figure out what to make of it. We lash out because deception is a major part of who we are, but we refuse to see it that way. We lash out because there are literally billions of us and not many of us matter very much to each other. We think we're important. We're not. We are all just a speck of time.

I've seen everything and nothing, after that experience I've been in unusual depression for months. After everything, I realized that nothingness is our reality and many of us are here to suffer because nothing really matter anyway.
You're on good path for seeing everything and nothing.

they hate us cuz they ain't us

Sissy transgendered snowflakes. Your country is in real trouble and none of you are aware of this.

You are so wrong
People are so glad that they aint you
Just look at what an average amerifat is

>polices the world through invasive miltary bases around the world
>Calls out world leaders for lesser versions of crimes your government commits
>People becoming debt slaves just to have basic medical care
>Government bans flavoured Vapes due to a handful of deaths
>Half of your country hates everything Trump does the other half loves everything, no nuance
>clings to Retarded electoral college but some how is the leader of the Free world

wHy dO pEoPle hAte On AmeRiKa?@1?!

Look, America is still probably within the top 5 best countries but you guys are really fucking retarded sometimes.

Attached: 71894989_2718085624908573_3820583708570681344_n.jpg (461x496, 24K)

Nah, I've seen enough and nobody's seen everything. I'm ready for everything to just end.

>nobody's seen everything
Was dead for 42 mins and I'm also ready for the end more than ever. I just want to go at our original home. Sooo... I'm still waiting for that glorious moment.

Why wait, user? If nothing matters you can kys no harm no foul

What i have noticed is that they tend to shit on Americans for what America's government does, as if America's government actually listens to the citizens. I've heard plenty of Americans who do not like their countrys military actions and such ...

Listen man I get it.. your from some poor ass country and gotta eat bugs or whatever it is you poor people eat and you look as us and get buttmad and so you lash out but listen little buddy being angry at us isn't gonna help your situation any

Attached: fd68a6aeaf9ea1001043366ae43ad4a89b849efe45a98f32c44a5cecf70b2a27.gif (299x152, 1.99M)

That would be the most easiest way of being that type of pussy.

Yeah, but if nothingness is everything who cares, bring about the glorious day user. You want to feel that bliss again, right?

I personally want to see how fucked up this world gets before I die. I just wish it would hurry the fuck up.

>feel that bliss again
You really don't know what are you talking about
same

this

youtu.be/A13vj5vdlCU