No Greta bread?

No Greta bread?
Let's change that.

Attached: 1570280364483.jpg (1000x550, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bKQDpNR9fZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1570187371920m.jpg (903x1024, 64K)

Damn you beat me to it
Anyways here

Attached: 1570528056094.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Also

Attached: 1569839817419m.jpg (1024x540, 85K)

Im so glad to live in a world where this little angel exists.I want to cuddle with her on a yacht in the middle of the ocean. Slowly whispering in her ear that she made a difference in this world while I pat her head.

She and her supporters are in there for over a year yet not an single scientific argument could be found against her claims.

Attached: 1570521609743.jpg (614x972, 106K)

>Im so glad to live in a world where this little angel exists.I want to cuddle with her on a yacht in the middle of the ocean. Slowly whispering in her ear that she made a difference in this world while I pat her head.

She is a cunty little bitch that will spoil if people keep pretending that her nagging is made official by a microphone and a podium. Sup Forums is not politically correct. And all the "arguments" in her favor are proof of how stupid people are when talking through things "logically" before doing some of the dumbest things imaginable and acting like demented Neanderthals.

>this little angel
She's an artifact of the people behind the Climate Change Movement (AKA the Global Warming Movement). A puppet, if you like.
She got chosen to be the human face of the Movement after staying away from school in an attempt at attention whoring.
Don't blame her. She's bedazzled by all the attention and the chance to be important.
I'm old enough to remember the anti-nuclear marches of the '60s and the anti-war marches of the '70s. Same tactics. Same Rent-a-Crowd doing the same things.
In each of the previous cases the protesters turned out to be irrelevant. The Soviet Union slowly imploded through incompetence and corruption and the Vietnam war was ended by Nixon buying Mao off. You don't think the Chinese built all those high-tech factories by themselves, do you?
So the world's temperature will stabilize and then slowly subside. And the people jealous af the fossil fuel industry will go back to the drawing board.

did you even read that?

Dude chill. Literally nobody cares either way. The world isnt going to suddenly change over night. Less pollution isnt a bad thing anyway.

I dont like or dislike this girl but its really weird how much she annoys some of you. Shes just a scared autist like half of us.

Attached: A3173E6B-96A5-4D04-8286-27D21D9B1188.jpg (1024x992, 69K)

Get out of here you nigger

You have the emotional maturity of a teenage girl.

>my parents and politicians wrote a script for me me to read
>can't function without it
>Can't make fun of me
>even though I have less autism than the average Sup Forumstard
>I must be right because I'm an angsty child

Lmao

I used to work with special needs kids and she looks and acts WAY more like a fetal alcohol/drug kid than an Aspergers kid

>this makes sense
>her parents were hippie party people

This my baby moma, dont be gellous. Gellousie is a diss ease sweaty

Oh, a Greta thread. How original.
Continue your wet dreams, cretins.

GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA

BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA
BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA

cope.

Do you think she's still a virgin? Or did she get railed non-stop on that boat across the Atlantic?

Attached: 10.jpg (321x285, 14K)

holyshit is our language really that similar

No, that was just her autistic ass trying to write a coherent sentence in plain old English

well they are cousin-languages, pronounciation is fucked though

i think you people are getting a bit bitchy

what did a 16 year old girl hurt you?

No, an autistic child is being used to push an agenda that she clearly doesn't understand just so that any arguments against said agenda can be dismissed with dumb shit like:

>Aww are you threatened by a little girl
or
>You are attacking a child with special needs you monster

Neither has to do with the debate at hand, they are just tactics used by people who don't have a strong enough argument to field adults to defend it

youtu.be/bKQDpNR9fZ8

Me archenemy

Attached: 1570572822418.jpg (467x461, 18K)

Not she hurt me. But she is not important at all. She is part of the plan.

#cuckinggreta

Attached: 1570572094436.png (640x640, 314K)

is a dude

Attached: 2308516.jpg (1080x1350, 392K)

The greatest fear of all the insecure faggots and incels on Sup Forums. A smart strong girl who goes for what she wants. A girl who has done more in 16 years then they will do in a lifetime.
Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with her, normal people admire her.

The best one is "misogyny". Honestly that word is so overused that anyone that trots it out is a complete moron that is not worth anyone's time.

>implying she doesn't speak english better than the average american

Attached: Greta Anabelle versión inglés.jpg (500x568, 153K)

She is in the USA right now with those Indians fighting over the pipeline. The indians were in the news saying they were FUMING that it was only getting attention because Greta is a white girl.

She doesn't though. Even niggers in the south understand cadence and sentence structure more than she does

Nope. Normal people don't admire her. It's a big made up kino.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x810, 150K)

Attached: 160269698915.jpg (1819x2046, 338K)

you're full of shit. her english is excellent.

The last two days @tokatawin and I visited Takini School, Standing Rock Community School and the beautiful Standing Rock Reservation. Thank you everyone for your leadership, your resistance and your incredible hospitality! Indigenous peoples are at the frontline, they are often the ones who are affected the most by the climate and ecological crisis, yet they are not the ones responsible for it. They are also the ones who are leading the fight against it. We are now so desperate for their voices and knowledge how to live in balance with nature.

stay mad amerifatfuck

STFU she is literally mentally disabled. An actual normal Swede speaks better English than Americans though.

I'm a published geologist/paleontologist that has been in photographed for Nat. Geo, videoed for NOVA, and been in a cover photo for the NY Times, so no I'm not threatened by her even though I think she is just a pretentious mouthpiece for a failing narrative.

>Oh, before I forget
>I discovered an entire GENUS of dinosaur
>Still my scientific opinion of "global warming" is ignored
>But what do I know
>Whiny 16 year old autists are the real scientists

nice autism

reservations are shitholes

>and the inhabitants make them that way

stay mad eurocuckboi

>media says this is a mass shooting threat