Had a vasectomy 2 weeks ago - AMA

Had a vasectomy 2 weeks ago - AMA

Attached: 1416694686male-patient.jpg (873x491, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCFJguA1Z54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hows it feel to nut?

First time was a bit worrying as everything was still a bit sore. Still feels just as good as before now! No difference in ejaculation volume as far as I can tell either.

How different is it when you nut? I want to lie to bitches and say I'm shooting blanks so that I can nut inside and hopefully breed every slamp piggy I come across

Totally the same, enjoy the breeding..

Reason? Too many kids/don't want kids?

Had all the kids we wanted, married. Have a lot of fun and want to be un-hindered with contraception,
Now we can just enjoy things and not worry about where nuttage takes place

is a pizza an open faced sandwich?

Attached: sandwich.jpg (765x446, 673K)

Why not have more kids and put them up for adoption you selfish fuck?
Only 1 out of 10 whites have kids
Do your part, have 100 kids

will you fuck this yeen if you had the chance?

Attached: 629b0288dd_1080_mp4_20161204_153934_161_by_shenziholik_daqrw8q-pre.jpg (1192x670, 51K)

No, its the wrong shape. It is, however, and open calzone. (which is peak pizza btw)

Yeah, there are enough kids that need homes in the UK without us adding to the situation.

Bit late now anyway!! :D

I have no idea what this is, or the significance of this post, so... No, sorry..

she's a friendly hyena, she got a great personality and is really pretty, don't you agree?

pic related

Attached: cute jasiri.jpg (206x244, 5K)

Hell yeah.

Did they do a follow up appointment to make sure everything went as planned? I'm guessing they have you jack off into a cup?

I've been told they can reverse certain vasectomies; do they just leave more of the vas deferens in there if you want it reversed in the future? I'm guessing you don't want yours reversed, though.

fuck yeah.

Attached: 1570581650837.jpg (1400x917, 193K)

No follow ups yet, but I have a cup with a postal envelope I have to send off after 30 jizzes, and 4 months later.
I think I will send it off earlier though, and just get another test if its too soon.
I fail to see how after that much jizz I can still be holding any in reserve, provided it worked of course!
I watch them cut out a small section, about 8-10mm, from vas on each side, and place them in a small tray.
No plans for a reversal here. It can be done, but it's not certain it will work.

whats the opinion of your wifes boyfriend on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=HCFJguA1Z54

>No difference in ejaculation volume as far as I can tell either.

That's the only thing I have fear about, and that it slows me down from doing the operation.

can you sing an octave higher now ??

How afraid are you of post-vasectomy pain syndrome?

Everyone would be worried about it, its normal, but VERY rare. However, I actually had dull pain in one ball regularly before the op anyway, which seems to have subsided afterwards, which is nice.
lets hope it stays that way.
I also read that it can often be fixed (if you are one of the VERY few people who get it) by a reversal in most cases.

>can you sing an octave higher now ??
You realize it doesn't work this way, right? It means either your sperm just spills into your scrotum (where it gets reabsorbed) or it just can't escape your balls (depending on how the cut heals).
Either way, testosterone still gets dumped into your bloodstream just fine.

Yeah, I would not worry about that, there is a load of mis-information out there.
Some people even think that you "dry cum" after a vasectomy :D

I wish, could be handy :D

>It means either your sperm just spills into your scrotum (where it gets reabsorbed)
Actually, no. Is stays in the vas deferens, where it gets absorbed. The ends of the tubes seal over. If sperm does leak out you can get a granuloma after a while as the body reacts to it (and, as a fellow UK vasectomant, I know of what I speak - scares the shit out of you when you find that lump)

>That's the only thing I have fear about, and that it slows me down from doing the operation.
The vasectomy just stops sperm being added to the seminal fluid, which is produced in the prostate and forms the bulk of the ejaculate. It looks the same witth roughly the same volume - just no little swimmers in it.

How long did it take to recover and get you back to work?

How much did it cost you out of pocket? (UK, right?)

When will there be artificial testicles, Sup Forums? A nigga needs a device that makes my sperm on its own so i can keep reproducing if someone steals my nuts

maybe crispr will make that a reality soon

I was working from home the day of the op. Back at meetings 3 days afterwards.
Not had any real pain, other than what felt like a bit of "ball back-pressure" (sorta felt like blue balls) about 3 days in. Went after the 5th day.

Cost nothing, was done on the NHS for free.

Sounds good. Not sure how much it will cost me in the US, but that's the part that makes me hesitate the most.

Are you white? If so, kill yourself.
If you're not white, based. Good work.

>that's the part that makes me hesitate the most
Add up the cost of BC until menopause, factor in fucking with your woman's hormones if she's the one on BC and then reconsider.

How rare? I've been contemplating getting the snip because I don't plan on cursing some innocent with my genes, but the chance of having the pain linger indefinitely afterwards has me too paranoid to go through with it.

I was unlucky as hell. I had massive pain for months and then I would get random pain that felt like someone was grabbing my balls and trying to pull them down to my knees. It was about 6 or 7 years before it completely went away. I went to a couple different doctors and was told it was infection and given antibiotics, another doctor said there wasn't any reason for me to be in oain so I must be making it up It ended up just slowly going away. I haven't ever met anyone else that had that kind of issue.

I'm the second guy with the vasectomy semi-hijacking OP's thread. I never had lingering pain, had never even heard of it and it wasn't even discussed as a possibility in the pre-op chat with the surgeon.

What I can say is the fucking local injection hurt like shit - brought me out in cold sweats. The absolutely worst part was knowing he was going to do the same to the other side once he'd finished cutting and stitching the first.

The actual cutting and stitching? Meh - just felt like tugging. Problems after? A couple of days working from home and the stitches (one each side) itching like fuck. In the end, after a day or so I cut them and gently removed them myself with tweezers - the relief was palpable. Just super-careful not to pull the cuts open without them - they were stuck together by the scabbing

Attached: You-have-no-idea-the-physical-toll-that-THREE-VASECTOMIES-have-on-a-person.jpg (700x700, 77K)

It was done in a 40 minute appointment. Most of which was questions, explaining the process, and getting undressed!
I can't imagine it's that expensive, i could have gone private, but the NHS actually was nearer, and was so fast, it was easier than using my health insurance.

I was close user...
Not quite as severe pain as you describe, but close.
Also, nuts hang lower after the surgery too....

I would get this if it were mass produced

had mine done 10 years ago.

been a load off my mind ever since.

problem is, you would have to wait 3-4 months before you were clear, and would need a sperm test each time you flip the switch to know when its stopped the flow/depleted any hangers on :D

Make sure to keep getting it checked for a year. Mine kept growing back together or forming new fucking connections

life finds a way

Soo...he was behind that

Attached: 1081570616151995.jpg (1464x1155, 130K)

Are you still wearing the jock strap? I got one too.

I had one too a few years ago...the numbing agent wore off at one point. Ouch

Attached: 1362585575302.gif (180x145, 2M)

a vasectomy prevents semen to exit the body, doesnt that mean your balls explode if you nut

When I had it done few years ago, The doctor had given me a pill to ease anxiety before the procedure and it helped then once the doctor came back in there was a female student watching as it was being done.. She looked high school age. Was kinda offputting but whatever.

I have had it done too and yeah after 30 spurts they ask you for a sample but you have to go in as it needs to be fresh to check.
Then 6 weeks had to do the same before the doc would sign me off as a jaffa.

No. but if you don't nut once in a while one of the 2 balls will enlarge slightly and feel harder. Well me me that's the case. Can still cum large amounts the same as before and doesn't hurt.

Never wore one, first day I had a pad in a set of tight briefs, but i wear briefs most days anyway.

where does the nut go if not outside

feels weird that i dont know this

No, they are re-absorbed. I felt a bit blue balled on day 3, but this has cleared.

You still nut, just like everyone else, but there are no swimmers in it. The balls only produce like 1-3% of total volume of your ejaculate.
So, its VERY small amount that gets "backed up" and it is re-absorbed. Its like 1 or 2 droplets at most.

Yeah I don't know that answer. I'm guessing your body absorbs it and also probably slows down production. google it i'm too lazy to care where it goes just as long as I don't get anymore women prego

good work op, had mine about a month ago now. I even posted a pic of my bruised and swollen nuts but i don't have the image anymore
my wounds are healed over and the stiches are falling off
bruises almost all gone, no tugging or pain feelings, been spraying cum everywhere nonstop and wife's been helping empty the pipes as well
gona be nice to get the confirmation that I'll never be able to knock a girl up again

I had brought a jock strap with me and i'm glad I used 1 for the 3 weeks after. it was kinda painful for a month then pain went away. I remember 1 month after it was done I had to give them a sperm sample to make sure there was zero swimmers, I fucked my GF at home nutted in a cup and brought it in. lol I told her she had to help me produce the sample for being partly responsible for the derision. Then GF told me she would buy me TCBY's frozen yogurt for going through with it. I never got my TCBY's...

I removed the stitch (only had 1 wound in the middle) they went in to both sides from there.
I think it was about day 6-7. I cut the loose ends off, as it had come undone, then removed it a day or so later totally with a quick yank.

I think I had a small granuloma on the left for a week or so, but seems to have cleared up.

Is your wife gonna be helping you with the nutting? For that matter, did she help you with the recovery process? I've read so many stories about wives who neglect their husbands after they sterilize themselves for the couple's sake, it all sounds so sad.

How old are you and your woman?

Was that your idea, or idea from your wife?

Enjoy your heir-cut. Sex without the worry is the best.

Wife has been asking me to start busting inside again (already 2 kids so we're done), been wanting to have one done but high-deductible health plan means most of it would be out of pocket :(

So is rape. Easier, cheaper with a priceless thrill...

Attached: putin-winks.jpg (1600x1200, 126K)

I'm guessing you're american?

yep, it's a sad state of affairs

I had a vasectomy...then 13 years later had it reversed. Reversal hurts WAY more than the initial operation

had one year I had a kidney stone and the kids had a couple of minor things so we hit max out of pocket, I should have done it then... I regret not having done it

I don't suppose doing some health tourism and getting snipped abroad would be cheaper, would it?

>then 13 years later had it reversed
why? Did you decide to have kids?

I've never researched it tbh. We're within a 3 hour drive of Canada, though, so it might be worth looking into. Our I could switch to my companies standard health plan for a year - higher premium but better coverage. I'll have to do the math

Yep. After 13 years it only has a 35% chance to work though

I know this is kindof a weird question, but does it turn you on a little knowing you cant get women pregnant anymore?

Definitely look into it, it's not uncommon to see Americans travelling abroad to have surgeries and whatnot while paying less than they would at home and I reckon the same could happen for you.
I suppose that's why some men opt for freezing some sperm because the surgery.

When I had my vasectomy it was only $300 out of pocket with no insurance. Not sure you could find a place to do it much cheaper

Right. I only suggested that because I was, and still am, under the impression that anything related to healthcare in America costs a shitload of money even with insurance in comparison to other countries.

Yup, already on the case. We fool around a lot anyway, but we are trying to keep count for the sake of accuracy :D

I am mid 30s and she is a little younger

We were talking about both all the options, and i figured it was the safest and easiest.

She had to deal with childbirth, i figured it was my turn! Had plenty of ops before, for various injuries over the years, and this was a breeze in comparison to any of those.

I went for one thats irriversable . No pain just ballbag went black and balls the size of tennis balls for a few days, no pain.

planned parenthood gives them out like candy. free

Not really in that way, but its cool to know we can just not worry about it, and be more spontaneous and care free.

my brother got one age 45 or so with 2 kids.
so have several other friends/relatives.
in middle age it generally results in increased T since the Nerves from the balls no longer tell the brain to stop releasing GNRH, the balls just keep making T.
Have seen numerous cases where it basically looked like the guydid a couple of steroid cycles or went from office potato to marathoner.
Just a little leaner, more defined and more energetic in sports etc., an illusion of being younger for a few years.
For many guys, it hurts a lot more than they tell you. My brother was laid out for days. But he was a carpenter at the time so when working, had to be very active. Probably more tolerable for office cubizens.
Personally I would never do it.
I'm a wild animal.
In my own mind, at least.

>ballbag went black and balls the size of tennis balls for a few days
is that supposed to happen?

yeah just bruising had a bit on my legs too. got the pics on my mobile somewhere. and half my cock went black the other hald stayed white which was quite hilarious.

I think some people bruise more than others.
I had a small bruise (about 1cm) for a couple of days at top of my ball sack near the shaft base on one side.
That was is really.
The only bit that ever really hurt badly was when I knocked the incision about a week after.

Attached: 1554329471346.jpg (1024x756, 79K)

how much did it cost?
how long before requesting it, to getting the surgery did it take?

ive had enough children

Attached: 1564024916742.jpg (750x740, 109K)

not op but I went last August to the doctors as you have to in the Uk unless you go private. I had it done this March, was a private clinic but the nhs paid for it!

how much would it have costed over there had you chosen to go with the private route? And how long do you think you would have waited?

How is life as a woman now?

Considering vasectomy here. 3 kids and done. Wife can't use the pill anymore. Currently we use IUD which is perfectly safe but causes infrequent and sudden periods. Kind of hurts her libido. Vasectomy is the most healthy, least drastic and logical solution but scared to death of post-vasectomy pain syndrome. Don't want to fuck up my 9/10 sexlife for something that's not totally necessary. What do?

how does it feel to no longer be a man, mam?

£399-£499 no wait literally if they have a booking that week you go in. only took 15 mins for mine and then I was out

Didnt fuck up my sex life. We had more sex after the surgery than before