Has your girl ever wanted more sex than you? Fucked for basically 7 hours straight yesterday...

Has your girl ever wanted more sex than you? Fucked for basically 7 hours straight yesterday, and i'm surenit will end the same way tonight. I.. i just want to cuddle and watch netflix.

Attached: thumbs_picdump642_115.jpg (500x666, 55K)

yes
and every guy thinks he wants that until he realizes what it takes to keep up

Yeah, its weird. I'm dating my highschool sweetheartband she's insatiable. She can fuck for hours, till my dicks numb. I go floppy after a few days with her. We played a drinking game with a few friends and the question of optimal amount of sex per day/week came up and she (despite being shy, and only dating me) had the highest answer of the whole group with 3 or 4 times. Everyone else answered realistically at once maybe twice. She isn't as kinky as I would like but atleast there's never a shortage of sex.

Just tell your Dad your butt hurts too much tonight

You need to invite a few guy friends over to help.

My ex was the same way.
If we didn't fuck atleast every other day she'd start getting mad at me.
I can do with like once a week, but when I do I go for it.
5-7 hours were normal then.
Fuck that shit tho. At this point I feel I've fucked so much I'm getting bored of it.

We broke up because there was not enough sex for her.
Found out she fucked other guys daily then, a real nympho.
Good riddance honestly. Just my 2 cents.

I am jealous. Though I can see it's a problem, I feel like this is definitely the better problem to have.

What a bunch of low testosterone faggots

My girl gets fucked every hour of the day we are together and awake, we only take breaks to do certain things, like working to make money to have a place to fuck at, going to family/friend get togethers, and doing anything in public, and even then we have made it a regular thing to fuck in the public showers at our local gym, and the family bathroom at the mall in between shopping. We even eat while we fuck, play video games, watch movies, we fuck when we shower together, we fuck while we brush our teeth and get ready for the day.

Even going to the bathroom we just fuck on our way to it and then one of us jumps off and takes a shit while the other one watches and waits, and if one of us to piss we just hop in the shower and piss on eachother.

I am a good man because I never let my woman go unfucked, and I will never let my woman be cucked to anyone.

Attached: IMG_1540.jpg (500x306, 16K)

So you've dated a week? That or you're larping retard.

Been with her 14 years bro, she's stuck around because we're both into each other like a good couple should be.

Yes. My wife is this way. Maybe if she was a 10/10 I could maybe do it more but I'm no 10/10 either so I'm not complaining.

No, you are 14 years old "bro"

Lol ok kid

yes. we fucked 3 times daily for over an hour each time. I cummed so often to the point of cumming not feeling worth it anymore. an hour or two of heavy exercise for not much pleasure at all. then we stopped fucking for a month or two and she cheated

Girls are whores

Lol pussy couldn't handle a good fuck, you deserve to get cheated on

That seems so dysfunctional. So you two are together because of fucking basically. You two are so horned up, which is unbelievable, that you can't even function normally. How do you support yourselves when all you do is fuck 24/7. I don't believe this. But I bit the Bait

lol has this board been taken over by 14 year olds? fucking 5-7 hours straight lmao you'd be happy if you didn't finish within 10 seconds you virgin faggots

You clearly didn't read even half of what I posted, but whatever.

Let's assume that this is real. I don't think you'll go like this for more than a month or two. Every pussy gets boring at a certain point.

Owen?

hahaha you lied on the internet! you fucking nigger hahahaha!

absolutely 100% based and alphapilled. she cant cheat if your dick is blocking the entrance 24/7

where are you from

Mine is the same. I have a very high sexdrive aswell but she is fucking nut's.
It is ok to say no tho. We been together 7years and everything is working fine.

Just wait till she has a couple of your kids. It'll slow down after that. It'll slow down a lot.

Introduce some more intricate stuff so you get more quality instead of quantity.

had that with my ex. was great at first but then i i started to feel like a peace of meat, like i was just being used and started to worry about how much we were built just on our sex life, so i told her no sex for a while and just work on us. she freaked and said i had to fuck her whenever she wanted. she started being straight up rapey. was not a good experience.

Attached: 1570600851419.jpg (540x605, 41K)