LOOL

LOOL

Attached: blizzard.jpg (960x600, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2014/07/28/335288388/when-did-companies-become-people-excavating-the-legal-evolution
washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romney-says-corporations-are-people/2011/08/11/gIQABwZ38I_story.html
huffpost.com/entry/corporations-are-people-a_b_5543833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sign contract
>Break terms of said contract
>"OMG why did the exact thing which was stated in the contract happen upon breach? Blizzard evil and on side of dictator!!1"

This shit is beyond ridiculous. Have any of you ever had a contract in your life? A business has to cover its bases. Enforcement of terms is NOT picking a side.

Blizzard shill and China's bitch spotted

.5 social credits have been added to your account

I'm assuming they did it because China is big money for their products, and because China gets so butthurt the second any insinuation is made that someone or thing disagrees with their political stance or inflames their sense of pride, Blizzard must have made a knee-jerk 'nip in the bud before China ban our games' reaction and just ban-hammering outright.

Do you even own a phone?

Blizzards been censoring their chinese client side products for years this isnt anything new.

Attached: 1560323286502.png (204x247, 12K)

China will grow larger!

Attached: China.gif (200x200, 20K)

for someone who is'nt a video game nerd. This is the 3rd topic on blizzard. What's it about??

some hong kong hearthstone player was in a livestreamed tournament and yelled “Liberate Hong Kong. Revolution of our age!"

So they instantly shut everything down, took back all the prize money, banned him and even fired the two casters that were there for some reason.

Did they warn them in advance to not mention Hong Kong? Because it was an innocuous reference, no reason to think it would cause trouble.
Fuck off chink.

Pretty sure you're supposed to send angry letters to your government about the policies of other countries. Not a corporation.

Also, are you surprised a corporation only cares about money? You trained.

China shill cuck. Drink more communist semen.

>Hiding behind a corporate shill defense so he can shill for china

>sign contract
>contract says Blizzard decides when people are offended and in that moment they can deny you any money they feel they owe you
>get fucked over because CCP is literally 25% shaft deep in Blizzard
>misanthropes latch on because momma Bliz titty nom nom gud

Attached: Inspirobots response to your insect dick sucking ways.jpg (650x650, 227K)

Chink

This is getting a bunch of shit, but it's the fucking way things work....

Companies are in business to make money. Blizzard puts measures in place so people dont do shit like this and make political statements. Dude did it anyway..

Yeah Hong Kong situation needs to be addressed, but not by an American corporation that specializes in video games about orcs & goblins.

you are either with us, or against us. choose now commie scum.

Yes bc a commie points out how capitalism works in regard to political statements...

Fuck people today. Hope you faggots all get eaten alive by ants.

LOL Imagine Capitalism is getting beat by Communism because of Capitalist views!

China has more money and people than US now. We are giving them too much power and no one wants to see it.

Ants are commuinists

>power to the people by giving full control to the party!
Low iq

How the fuck did you surmise that from anything I have written?

>>*eat him first ants*

No im pretty sure ants dont starve

so... what your saying is fuck the first amendment right???

You realize the first amendment has absolutely no bearing on him speaking out at a corporate event especially in another country?

You cant sign a contract to do a Kellogg's commercial and instead of reading the lines just start spouting off shit so how is this any different?

>corporate event
is owned by a U.S. company and according to the supreme court companies are people and thus can violate the first amendment.

A contract can fuck itself against the constitution

You're not a lawyer so let's stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

Also how is someone from Hong Kong getting First Amendment rights?

Companies aren't people, legally or otherwise, fucking retards lol

you're an actual fucking moron. not only are you wrong, but even if "companies are people" a private company or individual can't violate your first amendment right, only the government can.

Attached: 1234.jpg (820x472, 67K)

I guess this means Blizzard's "Winnie the Pooh" game is on hold now.

Calm down guys he's just a SJW in his first semester of college. Take it easy on him or he might use the constitution to get the internet police.

npr.org/2014/07/28/335288388/when-did-companies-become-people-excavating-the-legal-evolution
washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romney-says-corporations-are-people/2011/08/11/gIQABwZ38I_story.html
huffpost.com/entry/corporations-are-people-a_b_5543833

If you read sometimes you might learn.

I am an american that thinks a foreign country should not tell american companies what to do. you un-american snowflake.

Then I choose against you. Rules need to be absolute under penalty of death

I refuse to believe this isn't bait.

1) Blizzard bans Hong Kong Hearthstone pro and Taiwanese commentators who did nothing wrong
2) Blizzard unapologetically kowtows to oppressive government of China to protect their access to Chinese market cuz muh money
3) Hong Kong decides to use Blizzard character to become mascot of Hong Kong liberation movement
4) China bans Overwatch in China
5) Blizzard loses because they wouldn't stand for human decency

Attached: AutismAgainstTyranny.jpg (1593x2279, 796K)

>Are corporations people? The U.S. Supreme Court says they are, at least for some purposes.

JFC you simpleton, it's basically so religious nutsos dont have to bake cakes for fags. Has nothing to do with the 1st amendment. Now show me a supreme court ruling that says a private platform must allow you to say anything you want on it.

Lol fucking based. I love everything about this post.

wasnt Hong Kong ultimately destined to be returned to main China eventually anyway in the deal they made?

Those articles are about companies donating to campaign elections. Did you read them or just the title?

Also which foreign country told them to do what?

Oh you mean the employment contract he signed and then violated is the reason for getting banned?

You try to be so "American" and you're literally arguing against capitalism.

The worst part is the casters got fired too just for being there, They had nothing to do with it they even hid because they knew what was going to happen.

not only did they know what was going to happen, they encouraged it. go read the translation for the video.

If communists starve, how can there still be communists?

Books

that's what the Hong Kong people are fighting for, those letters would get them extradited and disappeared.
pretty sure live broadcast in front of millions is the better place to do it

why are we not on their side??
do we not have the same plight against authoritarians?? even if not, surely the lulz against an entity like the Chinese government should be enough. what are they gonna do, ban us even more from their country?

Attached: 1570571640905.png (646x965, 1.16M)

But this situation has nothing to do with the 1st amendment either.....that only protects you from prossicution by the US government for what you say, not consequences from other people or companies. But if you think Blizzard is shit for bowing to China protest/boycott their shit.

It definitely helped create more buzz, but it's not as if no one has seen the hong kong struggles already.

From a Blizzard perspective, all they could do was follow their due process when any individual uses their platform to discuss personal veiwpoints.

Honestly it's much to do about nothing.

you're late to the convo or don't understand what's going on, but ok i'll go along anyway. why would i boycott blizzard for adhering to a policy they wrote before the political event transpired on their platform? i'm not a blizzard fan anymore, but they did nothing wrong here.

no reason they can't tho.
but yeah, money is worth more than lives, amirite?

kek
but for real, the Chinese are ant people

Asanine InsinOation

either Chinese or Jewish...

amen

>nO rEaSOn ThEY cANt ThOUgh

Except there is zero reason they should..
1) It won't do anything
2) Sets precedence for others to use them as a political stage
3) Any involvement is bad press and hence lost share price

A business is about making money to employee it's people and provide a service or good. They have zero control over any nations policy and its foolish to think they could assist in political change.

like another 30 years from now but China hasn't stopped making moves and Britain has their own shit to deal with and can't enforce it anyway.
it's not about the ownership anyway, is about a law that would allow China to extradite citizens for crimes. that would mean anything, including calling Xi a honey eating bear, which puts probably 1/2 of Hong Kong up for correctional facility time.

It is in the contract somehow....

why can't we also fight to be humanitarian? can we start asking corporations and politicians to put people above money?
I know you know the corporatism and bought politicians has gone too far. Jeff bezos is the richest man ever and pays zero taxes. why do you still but from Amazon? why are you ok with that version of America? yes we're the best, but can't we be better?
trust me, no one's gonna hand you a better life. you gotta stick up for yourself at some point.

Attached: SquarePic_20191009_08114290.jpg (2048x2048, 1.13M)

While this guy is wrong

This guy doesnt understant that while yes the first amendment doesnt protect you in a private setting, Americans do not like censorship, of any kind, because it is anti-american in heart.

spoken like a true CCP
Blizzard was paying the bills before China and can pay them after. what's worse than those 3 points is now they've set precedent for a foreign government to rule how they behave, and those behaviors are not in line with our own.

but sure dude, keep fighting for China to make the rules for you and corporate America to take your money. I'm sure the future you're fighting for will wind up great.

when "Viva la resistance" it's classified as offensive, were all fucking done.

Hong Kong has belonged to China since the Brits gave it back... years ago.
Hong Kong is not "basically its own country"

So it's on corporations to tend to people around the world?

How do you choose who takes responsibility and who is required to help? Why the fuck aren't General Mills, Shell Oil, Hyundai, & Boeing stepping in to save Hong Kong?

No one is saying to not fight for being humanitarian. Go give them all you've got! But to paint one out to be evil is literally a sheep mentality of wanting someone to point the finger at about a complex problem.

So you just agreed with me and then tried to support why I'm wrong with an opinion over a fact.

Brilliant.

i agree my dude, but you can't try to reason with these groupthink cancel culture fags. they're always looking for a new reason to be outraged, this is just the most recent one.

Am i the only person who doesnt care about this Hong Kong China shit? It can go either way i dont give a flying fuck about those chinks.

Go buy stock in a company and then talk about who supports what country you shill. You listen to their earnings reports quarterly so you must really know their finances and what they can and cant spend?

Literally cant argue with how moronic your statements are here.

>babbys first time finding out about china

Attached: 1568337392517.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

why the fook are you faggots crying about ......... you dont get on a live stram from a game competition to talk about politics ... the chines fagboy must be put down wtf is wrong with you newfags

Hong Kong was doomed anyway ever since it went back to china. Chinks have money and American Corporations wants that. China knows this and they made america its bitch.

So regardless what we do they don't mind losing americans they want chinks money. They are the new jews

I don't have any problem with them banning him after. They can ban people for whatever reason they want. But taking the cash they owed him, that's unjustified.

Kill yourself, rice muncher.

Can we please make Mei a flagship meme in HK rebellion?
It'll be a double whammy and really put blizzard in an awkward position.
Once more I summon the power of memedom to dent the political aura!

Attached: FB_IMG_1570625113492.jpg (1095x720, 52K)

More ammunition for the fire!

Attached: FB_IMG_1570625008006.jpg (1000x707, 149K)

Can we make the HK kid hero#30?
Fellas, that could be ( ( b i g ) )

Zuckercorn still can't get shit book into China. He wants to please Daddy Pooh so badly

im proud to never bought a blizzard game

Well they have to deal with sjw crap or china censorship. They can only choose 1