Why don't you just freeze him?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because a bullet is far cheaper.

What the fuck is on his legs?

Ow.

Dead skin, like callus

Would he shrink or expand if you froze him?

what do you mean freeze him?
like in chunks or like, the entirety?

don't know what freezing him would accomplish.
he would take a really long time to thaw, and i don't think you could microwave thaw him either cuz he'd probably die

Can he survive longer in cold water like a blubbery whale?

>Dr. Now, we want you to stop performing gastric sugeries?
>But why? If I make the stomach very small and they stop their eating habit they will lose the weight.
>Because this is a fucking trainwreck. We're just going to just start freezing them until an easy cure for obesity is found.
>Ok.

>200 years later
>Hey boss, you have to see what I found in the cryogenic warehouse when bringing out frozen cancer patients
>What's that?
>They have a whole bunch of people who weigh 350 kilograms
>What? What disease do they have?
>That's where it gets really weird. They just have obesity. Other than that and the comorbidities of obesity they're perfectly fine.
>They didn't know the cure back then? Eat less move more.
>Well what should we do?
>Pitch em, we don't need to waste the warehouse space and most of them are too far gone.

>b-but transhumanism!

I picture it like the movie AI but instead of the weird alium future humans giving Haley a day with his mom, they give james king infinite eating capacity.
He eats the earth and becomes the Star Child.
Poetry.

Fuck you it's the future.
Eat a dick Bill Taggart

ᴴᵒʷ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶰᵒᶰ?
ᴵᵗ ˢᵃʸˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᶦᶰᵉᵈ ᶠᶦᶠᵗʸ ᵈᵉᵍʳᵉᵉ⋅ ᴬʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᶦᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵒᶫᶦᶰᵍ ˢᶜʰᵉᵈᵘᶫᵉ ʷᵉ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ?

I tried doc but I ran into a few bane threads once or twice.

ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᴬᶰᵒᶰ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ʰᵒᵗ ʰᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳᵒᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵍʳᵃᵐ⋅
ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᵃᵗᵗᶦᵗᵘᵈᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶠᶫʸ ᶦᶰ ᵀᵉˣᵃˢ

>no

Okay so with proper preservation and cannibalism/nutrition issues aside, how long could a normal sized man subsist on that guy's body? How many calories is he?

Literally a year with small doses of amino acids and vitamins.

1 kg is 7k calories.
350*7000=2450000
2450000/3000=816 days

Well a cow could last a man nearly 400 days so im guessing james could last someone about 200.

Is it a standard thing for these people to be manipulated and malicious. Watching this episode now and he seems like such a ball bag.

haha, i guessed a year but your math is right
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/?page=1
>fast 384 days
>only lose about 280lbs

The only way you get enablers is if you're manipulative like that, because it's otherwise the natural impulse of anyone who cares for you to not want you to be obese like that.

What if instead of freeze... we SQUEEZE?

>It's a "sociopath who manipulates people into feeding his drug addiction" episode

too drunk to post, didn't realize we were talking about cannibalization not starvation. But yeah he could also not eat for 600_800 days and survive probably.

which episode is this or whats his name? i watched two episodes trying to find this one.

James k

>Why don't you just freeze him?
A bullet is cheaper.

Go to bed Picard

Honestly, if morality wasn't an issue what would you to these flesh golems to further science or entertainment?

I'd make a slow-mo 4k video of them getting dunked into a piranha tank and it would run until they are reduced to bones.

It would be Bela Tarr tier length-wise

wow user so edgy!

>Steven ate 6 of these a day

How do I take the Stevepill?

Plus a Coke 2 liter which is 756

>Sodium 4,864mg
>29,184mg in 6 of them

fucking wasted. kys

Will gif related get on fatkino?

it's not quints it's just a fat 4

Checked

How exactly do you think freezing works?

Hory sheeit

They are the future astronauts

But it's got 16g of diatary fiber so it has to be kind of good for you.

The fat is so thick it's cutting off blood flow to his skin and it's dying.

>Presses call button for 15th time this afternoon
Oh hello, wagie, I just wanted to let you know I've spilled urine all over the floor. Do try and watch your step when you mop it up.

Perchance I could be convinced to prevent such accidents in the future for, oh, say a pizza? Don't forget the 2liter of coke.

slowing the atoms down

mushrooms