I got drunk with my gf tonight and she started asking for rough stuff, which is normally completely out of character...

i got drunk with my gf tonight and she started asking for rough stuff, which is normally completely out of character. she made me spank her, choke her, and call her awful things. why do so many women like being degraded and how should i feel about the girl who i want to be my wife?

Attached: 9b33aaac3d3b2bc7d91ac8bbce0a7e38.jpg (400x400, 35K)

caue women lifke the rape

go to bed

because they like being controlled if they trust you and know you won't actually hurt them. women like strong men who care for them and their children.

because your cute little girlfriend was abused as a child. father, uncle or neighbor. she's conditioned to feel love love through abuse.

A sub in bed is most likely a strong woman in real life. Subbing is a kind of vacation from the responsibility to be dominating

About 80% of females I've had sex with like rape play and "consensual non consent" stuff, along with generally being treated a little roughly.
Being taken turns them on. Knowing their partner can kill them if they wanted, but wont, is huge to them.

80% of 0 is still 0

It's an act of love for a woman to degrade herself for her man. She gets of on showing how much she loves you by letting you degrade her. So please show her the same love and respect back by doing the worst thing you can think of to lower her to nothing The deeper the degradation the deeper the love

Did your mother told you so?

Anal and ass to mouth too?

kek

True af

Been with a lot of girls in college (thanks tinder) and the number of women who wanted to be choked/have hair pulled/slapped/spanked is absolutely crazy.

that's solid math but women suck at math. th est sex i ever had was a girl who asked me to spit in her mouth and eat the shit out of her. ironically, she was the dominant one because i was taking her orders take control of her.

"Treat me like a women, fuck me like a man" is their motto.

>Know a girl who has been in (likely multiple) emotionally and physically abusive relationships
>Hear her giving advice to guy
>"You've got to be a little mean or it's boring"

no, that's gay. why would you fuck a man? lol

Are you retarded? It means they want to be fucked rough.

then she dumped you because when she ordered you to form coherent sentences, you couldnt.

that sounded real gay though

sounds pretty normal to me.
most like spanking, hair pulling, dirty talk and soft choking, even bitchslaps or cockslaps. there IS something like too much tho so it's not like they enjoy actual rape

says the retard who judges people's grammar, but doesn't form proper contractions. for the record, i'm still with her. you're an incel. i'lll marry her just to spite you.

Did you know that 80% of statistics are made up?

lol, being so delusional

You're a weak man and all of the people around her are weak men. Women like to feel like they belong to a strong man so they feel safe. You're not giving you that so shes manifesting it in sexual fantasy. Be a stronger man.

yep, any normal girl likes having their control taken away. forget being abused, girls with the most loving fathers want to tied up and spanked. they hate being treated as gentle creatures all the time.