I just wrote a super long suicide post and had Sup Forums delete it all cuz I didn't properly solve the fucking CAPTCHA...

I just wrote a super long suicide post and had Sup Forums delete it all cuz I didn't properly solve the fucking CAPTCHA. So fuck it, I'll keep it short and sweet this time.

I'm 25 years old, a burden to my injured father, living a shit life acting like a young teen still, religious and apologetic to God for my failures in life, and I just want to die already in a painless way. Easy (so I can drink alcohol and do it when too fucked to feel fear) and painless way I can commit suicide? Suggestions like putting something in my Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser that'll kill me in my sleep is appreciated and desired. Please just help me kill myself, I'm suffering and just want to end it all already. Please give me easy to execute (so my worthless lazy ass can do it) and painless ways to commit suicide please.

Attached: YXH3.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Ok bye bitchboy

what country u live in user?

Need help committing suicide, not a worthless person like me using his not-so-precious time shitposting like I did when I was an edgy kid. Help or fuck off.

USA. Why?

If you plan to get superdrunk best thing is to drink while on a roof, you'll probably never notice you're dead until nightfall.
C ya, life is a bitch. Try to do a flip

Go to a party supply shop and get a clown outfit, clown makeup and a helium balloon kit.
Go home, put on clown suit and makeup, tie plastic bag over head and pump in the helium. Fast and painless.
The clown outfit is so the purchase doesn’t seem odd on its own, and also to be less grim and upsetting for the person who finds you.

I live out in nowhere. Roofs near me are at most 2 stories tall.

Helium is a good idea. First idea I may use. Anyone else got any golden suicide ideas?

Get therapy you emo fag, or better yet, become an adult and face your problems

Attached: 1569573052503.jpg (700x466, 85K)

You gotta fall at least 50 feet to ensure death (land head first dont be a tard)

Good, then it's time to buy a rope.

Hey do you have someway to text? I dont want to stop you i just want to interview you i guess

>useless
>can’t even kill themselves
Ooh big man hey? Blow your pathetic brains out on stream you faggot and stop fishing for attention

>life is simple, just deal with it
Spoken like a true future suicide victim. You remind me so much of my past self.

I'm texting right now. If it helps anyone consider helping me kill myself, I'm staying up so I will be tired to do my job scamming old people later at my supplement salesman job. I'm a literal piece of scum in my career field because college scammed me into a career where I need to scam or have student loans drown me in debt worse than I already am.

>college is a scam
Yeah maybe try not doing gender studies you retard

Stop being a retarded Nazi spammer and you will feel better OP.

Do you have a kik or discord? Ill download something to text tbh i dont really care, something is telling me to interview you

>fishing for attention
If that emwas true, I wouldn't be asking you to just fuck off right now. I need people with suicide suggestions, not observers or useless people like me (like you).

Business Administration and Management is a scam. It lets you pick any minimum wage job you want, and nothing more.

Don't feel like having my personal details shared. Just want to die. If you got any questions, feel free to ask em here. Last thing I need is a moralfag stopping me due to calling the police.

Yeah because begging /b for attendion isn’t fishing for attention, you live in the US retard, blow your fucking brains out on stream or play your national sport of school shootings and suicide by cop you autistic cunt

Go fuck yourself. Fuck off Eurocunt.

I dont care about trying to stop you i understand it since i too am suicidal. But ill just ask my questions here. What was the start of all your problems who fucked it up and how

Shotgun - roof of the mouth.

Honestly OP, hanging yourself is pressure It’s not even pain

Do us a favour mate, if you’re going to ice yourself, do it driving a heavy vehicle through a crowd of muzzies or summat, give em a taste of their own medicine.

Personal experience it only hurts if youre hanging yourself wrong, a slipknot at the very top of your neck will be painless and fast, nooses hurt.

Kill yourself you waste of cum, that way you’ll stop whinging like a 13 year old

Does your injured father have painkillers? Drink a bottle of vodka and take all the pills

I fucked it up by being a fuck up. I literally screwed the pooch, lost my innocence at a young age, and kept fucking up all the way into adulthood. Now I'm useless and want to die. I was born with so much potential, including amazing genetics, but I made myself worthless on my own. Thus the reason I want to die. I fucked up my own life, with the help of some childhood traumas from my parents divorcing and my mother dating an abusive guy who she equally abused, making me act as a very young mediator for the constant screaming and crying between the two.

Maybe they stop beeing pissed when we stop raping their countries for oil and economics?

Ever had any gfs? And how long have you been thinking about suicide, over a year here

>not fishing for attention

Attached: 28404EE0-6E51-4968-BA98-B4D4CF3F9886.jpg (622x626, 42K)

ITT: OP begs for attention to fulfil his pathetic existence by masquerading as a suicidal person

Never had a real GF. Only thing resembling it was a childhood 1st through 3rd grade GF and a few month long extremely BiPolar 7th grade GF who scared me away from women and commitment at a young age. Been building up to suicide since my severe depression started 7 years ago. I thought depression would be a phase, BOY WAS I WRONG.

user, can i kik you? i want to be a listening ear so maybe you don't feel so alone. :(

Haha depression definitely Is no phase, for me its a constant up and down, right now im just receiving the lows, whats the worst thing youve ever done also rate your physical appearance

Lol bye faggot

You’re a special kind of fucking stupid, you should see how rich the fucking gulf states are. ‘Raping their countries’... you fucking moron.

Tell you what, I'll add you to kik, cuz I gotta pass out so I can wake up to fulfill my pathetic job I'm forced into to help pay off my debts. The thing I will regret the most about my suicide is how my parents cosigned my loan, so hopefully I can make some extra cash to keep the loan from fucking them over.

kik: AnOmniMoose

I'll ttyl m8. If anyone else has good suicide suggestions, leave em in the thread. I'ma read all of em l8er. G Nite everyone but edgy lurker.

No dehydration is a terrible painful slow death, a rope is good if done right. Theres also oding, falling, lying your head on a train tracks, light a barbeque while in an enclosed not heavily ventilated place and take a nap. just make sure you will be home alone a while or else theres a chain of becoming retarded but thats for all easy to do suicides

Quick and painless way to suicide yourself;
Pottasium Cyanide;
Comes in a jar and comes in little crystals. You can get it from a local jeweler (just tell them you need it for restoring a gold ring).
Take a gram of this and mix it with 4 to 8oz of water. Wait 5 minute, then drink. Lay down and think about your final thoughts and you'll go unconscious in 15-45 seconds. As long as no one finds you to call 911 within 30-45 minutes, you are dead.
Completely painless and very quick, best luck user.
Pro-tip; if you ditch the glass, it looks like you died peacefully of natural causes.

Least painful way is helium but you'll need a mask, tube and a tank

Here you go OP, now go and hang out

Attached: 1566943711797.jpg (608x1070, 259K)

Exhaust in the car, hypoxia will get you fam. You will fall asleep, then die from lack of oxygen.

Or move away. Work a lot for some months, then leave. What i would do.

hanging, but not in the typcial way, have it low enough so that if you stand, the noose wont choke you. and just take fast deep breaths, for 30 seconds before putting weight on the noose.

Do that the right way and you will pass out pretty quickly without much/any pain.

No nooses hurt, use a slipknot and position it so it while cut of your main neck vein easiest

I've worked out heavily to try to alleviate depression and I am 6 foot 7 inches tall, so I'll give myself a 7 outta 10. Once again, I was born with good genetics. Everything bad about my life was self inflicted idiocy. I didn't check myself, so I rekt myself. Also worse I did to this point was abuse drugs and alcohol, especially recently, and got pass out puking drunk several nights a week. Literally did it last night too. My father, who hates drunks, saw me trying to drink and drive to pick up chips. Now all I feel is shame.

Fuck off you attention seeking faggot, man up and off yourself on stream

but i dont think you should commit suicide. just get some therapy, helps alot more then you think.

Please don't. You only get one shot at life. You still have so much ahead of you. Your whole life can change in months. You don't deserve to die and don't burden anyone left behind with this. Don't kill yourself user.

Tbh do what you truly want dont let people decide for you

You're going to go to hell. It's never too late to stop being a useless faggot. What condition is your body in? Are you I'll or injured?

Let him die in peace, don't let it drag on its not tasteful.

I tried therapy. It's nothing but a 2K dollar investment of no help and therapists getting offended at the unfulfilled narcissistic disorder tendencies I have.

Hell isnt real religion fag

This is dumb advice when it comes to suicide, especially for some one as young as op.

while suicidal and depressed your choices and rationale is all messed up, and most times those who make it through this time of their life end up being gratefull they dident go through with their plans.

Thanks resident edgy atheist
>religious and apologetic to God for my failures in life, and I just want to die already in a painless way
It doesn't matter if you believe it it matters if he does

OP you have several good suggestions here, what type of suicide would you choose?

You are the biggest fucking retarded gorilla nigger I have seen in a while

just do LSD you pathetic faggot

Piss off attention whore
People die in the thousands every day, it's not hard, and it doesn't make you special

hey user, just press the back button to get to the page you typed your letter on, it should pop back up

I hate living too,but I think you deserve better. Instead of killing yourself sell shit and try heroine and go to a rave. Do things you couldn't risk throwing your life away for first. You might find something with living for