Did Trump Just declare himself a fascist?

Did Trump Just declare himself a fascist?

White House 'will not co-operate with impeachment inquiry' bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49981806

Attached: 8DA81FB6-3D08-40D7-BF25-E5286F93334B.jpg (1180x788, 436K)

Nah, he just reaffirmed that he's a dick.
The usual.

Who fucking cares.

Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: b80.jpg (680x810, 46K)

If his actions are above the law because he is president .. (As a great deal of them have been is his life due to his welth) isnt he saying " I am your new dictator? "

Everyone says this like it's such a bad thing

At least he knows that he is one

Attached: Download.jpg (1200x630, 67K)

I wouldn't cooperate in a closed door, how are we going to try to fuck him over today "investigation" either.Dems playing this sham hard because they know AG Barr is coming for them

When the armed forces pledge their allegiance to only him, then he can rightly be called a dictator.

Kys

he sucks israels dick, how can you compare this jew faggot to hitler?

The only facist is that corrupt fag Joe Biden with his son Hunter Biden, becoming billionaire when his father was VP

I'm not a trumptard by any stretch of the imagination, but the level of public understanding on this is appalling

>make special council to investigate the standing president
>no valid reason to do so other than political hatred
>literally only a PR/desperation move
>Russia collusion thing falls through
>weneedsomethingelse.jpeg
>'whistleblower' friend of dems running for nomination makes claims
>Trump releases full conversation
>shows no indication of quid pro quo
>Ukrainian officials confirm this
>Biden looks worse than Trump as the facts come out
>Special Committee wants to investigate Trump to see if they should vote to investigate Trump
>Not Biden jr, or any of the other Dem reps/sens who's kids are on an oil company board in the Ukraine making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year
>Dems are implicated by foreign officials for asking for dirt on Trump
>The very thing they are accusing him of
>this gets swept under the rug
>Trump/Lawyer refuse to answer questions behind closed doors
>In the investigation to investigate whether or not there should be an investigation
>Trumps lawyer literally offers to testify publicly in front of congress if they ask for it
>Trump says the same

>trump must be hiding something because I hate him

Grow up children. If you think either party has your best interest in mind then you are dumber than dicks. Both parties suck but this is some playground level "well, he said this" bullshit out of sheer desperation and childish hatred

>Nader 2020

>make special council to investigate the standing president
It was to investigate russian interference.
Right off the bat you're lying and framing it as Trump the victim. lmao.

Impeachment requires a vote. What they are pushing now is a special counsel that was literally created so that they could question people behind closed doors because they knew they couldn't get the votes for a real impeachment hearing like what happened to clinton

>Dipshit

yes, him and the tard army are getting desperate.

In order to build your case for the vote, you require evidence, and the White House just said they would openly defy any inquiry.
So if they're going to use their power to defeat congress's duty to investigate, that's how you get a special council.

The second blatantly false lie is
>Trump releases full conversation
No, it was a summary.

UK and the Jews that allowed Hitler to gain power. Yeah I'm lookin' at you George S
Fuck you cowards

How is it a sham if he's admitted to it on live TV?

>trump must be hiding something >because I hate him
Ex wife syndrome...kek

>, it was a summary.
Created by several people that were listening in.
Sound like some sort of conspiracy theory there

Attached: 1570480845827.jpg (640x580, 129K)

yeah people wouldn't lie now, unless they're libs, because Trump and his cronies have never ever lied ever and wouldn't lie to make trump look less retarded no way

Neither of the whistle blowers actually heard the conversation
>It was a summary
So is their testimony.
>If we are believing leaks, at least one of the 'whistleblowers' worked for a major Dem running for the nomination
>Also, Ukrainian officials have already come forward and given testimony that implicates Dems far more than Trump

It must hurt to be so stupid to be so loyal to a party that is clearly grasping at straws to make up for their impotence

>Or to belong to any party at all

Attached: 3bpxu1.jpg (714x500, 119K)

apparently your middle school english class hasn't covered sarcasm yet

Has the house voted for an impeachment? Oh they havnt? Maybe they ought to do that, since that's the first step of an impeachment.

This

Biden publicly bragged about getting the Uk official fired that was investigating his son's dealings while he was VP

>THAT'S A FUCKING CRIME YOU LIBERAL SHILL

>White House 'will not co-operate with impeachment inquiry

well duh, i wouldn't cooperate either. until people have to be put under oath in a true impeachment then we cooperate. right now it's just the demoshits beating their chests.

Attached: 88DE84CD-BBA5-4E72-9D01-E2C4BD8F92D3.jpg (1242x1239, 1.28M)

I know what a double standard is. How does that make you feel?

Attached: Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg (1208x718, 88K)

Trump is above the law.

Attached: 1_fWABIsuOBguwPM_lV0OROw.jpg (549x731, 78K)

Trump is quite literally a fascist

>demonizes immigrants
>nationalist
>authoritarian leader
>rejects of rule of law when applied to himself
>demonizes the media
>argues against legitimacy of science and truth

Yeah, I know.
That's why I posted this

ITT: retarded trumpets almost becoming self-aware NPC's and realizing they let a dictator form in their own nation

Trump has not read the constitution (his reading skills are insufficient).

Attached: 5c0f152e24000031008c1607.jpg (720x858, 181K)

>pwease don't post about how twump is bad

Hoes mad.

Fuck off libtard. You niggers have been yelling impeach 45 since the moment he was sworn in. No one fucking cares abiut your butthurt, America had to deal with 8 years of niggers now you have to accept 8 years of the mighty white.

The White House has been refusing subpoenas for months. They already tried to put people under oath and they refused. This is illegall

There is not going to be an impeachment. Just another Dem hoax.

The MSM seem to believe Pelosi and two committee chairs get to decide there is an official investigation.

There will be an official investigation whe the full house votes and it passes.

There has been 2 impeachment votes against Trump. The last one got 69 votes. It takes 218.

Congress forgot to get Putin's approval for impeachment.

Attached: 1487882549793.jpg (1017x768, 189K)

Wrong

Many of his associates in jail
Dems are above the law
Stop doing heroin
Choose 2

Impeachment is a process. It is already happening. He is being impeached as we speak. Whether he will be removed or not is another matter. Clinton was impeached too. Not removed.

Dear B tards... if your political position or opinions can be summed up in a cartoon drawing.... please don't post here go back to the wrecked tread you should be a subject in.

Fascists do make me mad, yes

Trump meets America

Attached: 362.jpg (550x310, 41K)

that's not a direct transcript, and this administration is already known to slant things.

>So is their testimony.
Which is why the House is seeking further evidence. Are you slow?
>and given testimony that implicates Dems far more than Trump
Sure, they're going to side against Trump and his finger on the weapons they desperately need to contend with russian aggression

>It must hurt to be so stupid to be so loyal to a party
You think I'm a dem because....?

So? If it's illegal put them both in jail. If it isn't illegal why are you worried about Biden doing it?

Mueller said pretty explicitly that the only reason he didn't charge trump with obstruction of justice is that you can't charge a sitting president with a crime

You are wrong, asshat. No 3 people get to decide. There is this thing called a Constitution. Read it.

dont reason with communsts

Haha gottem fam

Cause youre retarded.

Lol ok you're right impeachment isn't a process I guess?

wow. trumpies really sending their best today

Don't tell people how to post you powertripping faggot.

Orange man bad guy is here but he isn't posting it for some reason even though the mods "never do anything about it" lololololol

It will be a process as some as the House votes to do it. There is no other way.

As it stands, just more bullshit propaganda.

Attached: 1565234172764.gif (895x418, 161K)

The russian collusion thing had nothing to do with gossip and everything to do with cyber warfare. And he, literally, just got busted trying to get another country to do it again.

as soon as-

i like the bart meme they keep posting... to call other people npcs. hmm.

Of course, what Biden said was approved (in writing) by conservatives members of congress. And guess what? No one in congress suggested Biden should be impeached for what he did.

You've been pwn'ed

Attached: 0b7b336ad7904359e212b0540b2b2e27.jpg (640x487, 64K)

Attached: 1564029559730.jpg (783x1024, 110K)

"I'm innocent. Which is why I refuse to answer any questions and I work to block any investigation."

Attached: trump-0zbb.jpg (500x404, 54K)

>this administration is already known to slant things.

Attached: 1568379372724.jpg (646x960, 157K)

lol express. what's wrong with that? why bother posting it's irrelevant, oh no hillary talked to putin. do tigers vote?

The MSM seem to believe Pelosi and two committee chairs get to decide there is an official investigation.

There has been 2 impeachment votes against Trump. The last one got 69 votes. It takes 218.

If Trump is innocent, a thorough investigation will show that

Attached: 51223906_10157135382266108_8912196210241044480_n.jpg (550x393, 44K)

>pedo biden never broke the law
Yeah.. sure

>they know AG Barr is coming for them
as soon as he removes his tongue from donny's ass

You have been cucked by Putin.

Attached: xMxDj3k.jpg (2048x1152, 228K)

>Mueller said pretty explicitly that the only reason he didn't charge trump with obstruction of justice
To charge or not to charge,.... that is the question.
Reasons matter not.

Attached: 1564029345986.png (500x673, 147K)

They have zero self awareness and post that shit FOR FREE lol thinking it makes a difference and anyone even expands their memes.

Actually it doesn't. While the Constitution gives the House the power over impeachment, it doesn't specify that a vote is needed, despite the fact that it happened with Jackson, Nixon, and Clinton.

Now, that being said. Pelosi is acting like a partisan, feckless twat by not holding a vote. She knows it would jeopardize Dems who won seats from Trump districts in 2018.

Yes it's a process, no it's not happening yet. Democrats are trying to gather evidence to show there is cause for an impeachment and failing miserably. Until a vote is passed in favor of impeachment by the house, all this shit they're doing is informal and therefore can be turned down as the White House did yesterday.

This discord > politics
gg/WWYBKjQ

I'm literally agreeing with you. I think Trump belongs in jail for other reasons but just want to call out the Dem's hypocrisy so we hopefully don't get another shitbag in office (like we always do, and always will).
The level of media shill for liberals legitimately scares me more than most other political issues though. The fact that most of the people I know don't understand that this isn't yet an impeachment (or even what that means), or that there are lots of people from *their* party that have done the very thing that Trump is accused of is worrying to say the least. These are the most vocal people ATM despite knowing next to nothing.

They should go to jail, but it doesn't seem that Trump is nearly as implicated as others. Either way, investigations shouldn't be politically motivated, based on hearsay, or done behind closed doors

seems like most of the country these days

>Of course, what Biden said was approved (in writing) by
Obama.
Yeah, oops
>"Call him and ask him" - Joe Biden

There is already an impeachment. It is a process involving an investigation and then a vote. He is currently being impeached which is why he's saying things like "I will not cooperate with the impeachment"

>do this thing your bosses by policy will not heed

replace "jew" with "saudi", or "russian", or "turkish" or....
Whichever pimp he's sucking dick for this week

Sorry if the article was about trump taking to Putin, it would be entirely different. Forgot about double standards

Investigations regularly occur behind closed doors to avoid tampering from guilty parties. It's the way things are done. He's being impeached. Get over it.

Yes, because once collusion was out the door, Dems latched onto obstruction. Stfu you disingenuous faggot

God damn I wish he was a fascist

Abuse of the legal system to go after people you hate, was unheard of until recently.
Never before done. Law and the courts were honest before. Kek

Attached: 1568608726614.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Nah, consider these three points mueller has said many times:

>a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime
>he would exonerate if he could
>he won't exonerate

if trump was talking about tigers you'd have a point. but you don't. try not reeeing about hillary all the time.

That was sarcasm.
So is this (pic related)

Attached: 1564861423315.jpg (620x470, 76K)

No. Lefties are lying as usual because they still have accepted Hilary’s defeat. Now they are setting it up for her to lose again. Get rekt faggot

Keep bringing her up like anyone cares if she's fired into the sun lol

Not him but you're just wrong, the investigation was about Russian tampering in the election and trumps involvement. Even if trump has nothing to do with it it's still was muellers job to investigate Russia

>You have been cucked

Attached: 1564010968848.jpg (639x653, 53K)

>posts hillary headline
>hurr durr why are you obsessed with hillary?

we don't care about hillary honest

>Dems latched onto obstruction
Which the GOP almost totally avoided arguing against during Mueller's testimony.
Do you have any reasons why Mueller's 10+ potential cases of obstruction weren't so?

>Created by several people that were listening in
no, by trump. or at least directed by trump.
NO ONE else would have been stupid and arrogant enough to release that and claim :it was a "perfect conversation".

that'll be the same hillary that isn't running again right?

>because they still have accepted Hilary’s defeat
read this back slowly then kys