Did Trump Just declare himself a fascist?

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Did Trump Just declare himself a fascist?

White House 'will not co-operate with impeachment inquiry' bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49981806

Attached: 8DA81FB6-3D08-40D7-BF25-E5286F93334B.jpg (436 KB, 1180x788)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

Nah, he just reaffirmed that he's a dick.
The usual.

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Who fucking cares.

Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: b80.jpg (46 KB, 680x810)

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

If his actions are above the law because he is president .. (As a great deal of them have been is his life due to his welth) isnt he saying " I am your new dictator? "

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Everyone says this like it's such a bad thing

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

At least he knows that he is one

Attached: Download.jpg (67 KB, 1200x630)

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

I wouldn't cooperate in a closed door, how are we going to try to fuck him over today "investigation" either.Dems playing this sham hard because they know AG Barr is coming for them

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

When the armed forces pledge their allegiance to only him, then he can rightly be called a dictator.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Kys

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

he sucks israels dick, how can you compare this jew faggot to hitler?

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

The only facist is that corrupt fag Joe Biden with his son Hunter Biden, becoming billionaire when his father was VP

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

I'm not a trumptard by any stretch of the imagination, but the level of public understanding on this is appalling

make special council to investigate the standing president
no valid reason to do so other than political hatred
literally only a PR/desperation move
Russia collusion thing falls through
weneedsomethingelse.jpeg
'whistleblower' friend of dems running for nomination makes claims
Trump releases full conversation
shows no indication of quid pro quo
Ukrainian officials confirm this
Biden looks worse than Trump as the facts come out
Special Committee wants to investigate Trump to see if they should vote to investigate Trump
Not Biden jr, or any of the other Dem reps/sens who's kids are on an oil company board in the Ukraine making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year
Dems are implicated by foreign officials for asking for dirt on Trump
The very thing they are accusing him of
this gets swept under the rug
Trump/Lawyer refuse to answer questions behind closed doors
In the investigation to investigate whether or not there should be an investigation
Trumps lawyer literally offers to testify publicly in front of congress if they ask for it
Trump says the same

trump must be hiding something because I hate him

Grow up children. If you think either party has your best interest in mind then you are dumber than dicks. Both parties suck but this is some playground level "well, he said this" bullshit out of sheer desperation and childish hatred

Nader 2020

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

make special council to investigate the standing president
It was to investigate russian interference.
Right off the bat you're lying and framing it as Trump the victim. lmao.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Impeachment requires a vote. What they are pushing now is a special counsel that was literally created so that they could question people behind closed doors because they knew they couldn't get the votes for a real impeachment hearing like what happened to clinton

Dipshit

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

yes, him and the tard army are getting desperate.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

In order to build your case for the vote, you require evidence, and the White House just said they would openly defy any inquiry.
So if they're going to use their power to defeat congress's duty to investigate, that's how you get a special council.

The second blatantly false lie is
Trump releases full conversation
No, it was a summary.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

UK and the Jews that allowed Hitler to gain power. Yeah I'm lookin' at you George S
Fuck you cowards

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

How is it a sham if he's admitted to it on live TV?

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

trump must be hiding something >because I hate him
Ex wife syndrome...kek

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

, it was a summary.
Created by several people that were listening in.
Sound like some sort of conspiracy theory there

Attached: 1570480845827.jpg (129 KB, 640x580)

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

yeah people wouldn't lie now, unless they're libs, because Trump and his cronies have never ever lied ever and wouldn't lie to make trump look less retarded no way

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Neither of the whistle blowers actually heard the conversation
It was a summary
So is their testimony.
If we are believing leaks, at least one of the 'whistleblowers' worked for a major Dem running for the nomination
Also, Ukrainian officials have already come forward and given testimony that implicates Dems far more than Trump

It must hurt to be so stupid to be so loyal to a party that is clearly grasping at straws to make up for their impotence

Or to belong to any party at all

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

Attached: 3bpxu1.jpg (119 KB, 714x500)

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

apparently your middle school english class hasn't covered sarcasm yet

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

Has the house voted for an impeachment? Oh they havnt? Maybe they ought to do that, since that's the first step of an impeachment.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

This

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Biden publicly bragged about getting the Uk official fired that was investigating his son's dealings while he was VP

THAT'S A FUCKING CRIME YOU LIBERAL SHILL

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

White House 'will not co-operate with impeachment inquiry

well duh, i wouldn't cooperate either. until people have to be put under oath in a true impeachment then we cooperate. right now it's just the demoshits beating their chests.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Attached: 88DE84CD-BBA5-4E72-9D01-E2C4BD8F92D3.jpg (1.28 MB, 1242x1239)

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

I know what a double standard is. How does that make you feel?

Attached: Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg (88 KB, 1208x718)

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Trump is above the law.

Attached: 1-fWABIsuOBguwPM-lV0OROw.jpg (78 KB, 549x731)

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Trump is quite literally a fascist

demonizes immigrants
nationalist
authoritarian leader
rejects of rule of law when applied to himself
demonizes the media
argues against legitimacy of science and truth

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Yeah, I know.
That's why I posted this

Angel White
Angel White

ITT: retarded trumpets almost becoming self-aware NPC's and realizing they let a dictator form in their own nation

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Trump has not read the constitution (his reading skills are insufficient).

Attached: 5c0f152e24000031008c1607.jpg (181 KB, 720x858)

Landon White
Landon White

pwease don't post about how twump is bad

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

Hoes mad.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Fuck off libtard. You niggers have been yelling impeach 45 since the moment he was sworn in. No one fucking cares abiut your butthurt, America had to deal with 8 years of niggers now you have to accept 8 years of the mighty white.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

The White House has been refusing subpoenas for months. They already tried to put people under oath and they refused. This is illegall

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

There is not going to be an impeachment. Just another Dem hoax.

The MSM seem to believe Pelosi and two committee chairs get to decide there is an official investigation.

There will be an official investigation whe the full house votes and it passes.

There has been 2 impeachment votes against Trump. The last one got 69 votes. It takes 218.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Congress forgot to get Putin's approval for impeachment.

Attached: 1487882549793.jpg (189 KB, 1017x768)

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

Wrong

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Many of his associates in jail
Dems are above the law
Stop doing heroin
Choose 2

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Impeachment is a process. It is already happening. He is being impeached as we speak. Whether he will be removed or not is another matter. Clinton was impeached too. Not removed.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

Dear B tards... if your political position or opinions can be summed up in a cartoon drawing.... please don't post here go back to the wrecked tread you should be a subject in.

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

Fascists do make me mad, yes

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Trump meets America

Attached: 362.jpg (41 KB, 550x310)

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

that's not a direct transcript, and this administration is already known to slant things.

So is their testimony.
Which is why the House is seeking further evidence. Are you slow?
and given testimony that implicates Dems far more than Trump
Sure, they're going to side against Trump and his finger on the weapons they desperately need to contend with russian aggression

It must hurt to be so stupid to be so loyal to a party
You think I'm a dem because....?

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

So? If it's illegal put them both in jail. If it isn't illegal why are you worried about Biden doing it?

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Mueller said pretty explicitly that the only reason he didn't charge trump with obstruction of justice is that you can't charge a sitting president with a crime

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

You are wrong, asshat. No 3 people get to decide. There is this thing called a Constitution. Read it.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

dont reason with communsts

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Haha gottem fam

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Cause youre retarded.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Lol ok you're right impeachment isn't a process I guess?

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

wow. trumpies really sending their best today

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Don't tell people how to post you powertripping faggot.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

Orange man bad guy is here but he isn't posting it for some reason even though the mods "never do anything about it" lololololol

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

It will be a process as some as the House votes to do it. There is no other way.

As it stands, just more bullshit propaganda.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Attached: 1565234172764.gif (161 KB, 895x418)

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

The russian collusion thing had nothing to do with gossip and everything to do with cyber warfare. And he, literally, just got busted trying to get another country to do it again.

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

as soon as-

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

i like the bart meme they keep posting... to call other people npcs. hmm.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Of course, what Biden said was approved (in writing) by conservatives members of congress. And guess what? No one in congress suggested Biden should be impeached for what he did.

You've been pwn'ed

Attached: 0b7b336ad7904359e212b0540b2b2e27.jpg (64 KB, 640x487)

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

Attached: 1564029559730.jpg (110 KB, 783x1024)

Justin James
Justin James

"I'm innocent. Which is why I refuse to answer any questions and I work to block any investigation."

Attached: trump-0zbb.jpg (54 KB, 500x404)

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

this administration is already known to slant things.

Attached: 1568379372724.jpg (157 KB, 646x960)

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

lol express. what's wrong with that? why bother posting it's irrelevant, oh no hillary talked to putin. do tigers vote?

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

The MSM seem to believe Pelosi and two committee chairs get to decide there is an official investigation.

There has been 2 impeachment votes against Trump. The last one got 69 votes. It takes 218.

Jose Young
Jose Young

If Trump is innocent, a thorough investigation will show that

Attached: 51223906-10157135382266108-8912196210241044480-n.jpg (44 KB, 550x393)

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

pedo biden never broke the law
Yeah.. sure

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

they know AG Barr is coming for them
as soon as he removes his tongue from donny's ass

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

You have been cucked by Putin.

Attached: xMxDj3k.jpg (228 KB, 2048x1152)

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

Mueller said pretty explicitly that the only reason he didn't charge trump with obstruction of justice
To charge or not to charge,.... that is the question.
Reasons matter not.

Attached: 1564029345986.png (147 KB, 500x673)

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

They have zero self awareness and post that shit FOR FREE lol thinking it makes a difference and anyone even expands their memes.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Actually it doesn't. While the Constitution gives the House the power over impeachment, it doesn't specify that a vote is needed, despite the fact that it happened with Jackson, Nixon, and Clinton.

Now, that being said. Pelosi is acting like a partisan, feckless twat by not holding a vote. She knows it would jeopardize Dems who won seats from Trump districts in 2018.

John Campbell
John Campbell

Yes it's a process, no it's not happening yet. Democrats are trying to gather evidence to show there is cause for an impeachment and failing miserably. Until a vote is passed in favor of impeachment by the house, all this shit they're doing is informal and therefore can be turned down as the White House did yesterday.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

This discord > politics
gg/WWYBKjQ

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

I'm literally agreeing with you. I think Trump belongs in jail for other reasons but just want to call out the Dem's hypocrisy so we hopefully don't get another shitbag in office (like we always do, and always will).
The level of media shill for liberals legitimately scares me more than most other political issues though. The fact that most of the people I know don't understand that this isn't yet an impeachment (or even what that means), or that there are lots of people from *their* party that have done the very thing that Trump is accused of is worrying to say the least. These are the most vocal people ATM despite knowing next to nothing.

They should go to jail, but it doesn't seem that Trump is nearly as implicated as others. Either way, investigations shouldn't be politically motivated, based on hearsay, or done behind closed doors

seems like most of the country these days

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Of course, what Biden said was approved (in writing) by
Obama.
Yeah, oops
"Call him and ask him" - Joe Biden

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

There is already an impeachment. It is a process involving an investigation and then a vote. He is currently being impeached which is why he's saying things like "I will not cooperate with the impeachment"

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

do this thing your bosses by policy will not heed

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

replace "jew" with "saudi", or "russian", or "turkish" or....
Whichever pimp he's sucking dick for this week

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

Sorry if the article was about trump taking to Putin, it would be entirely different. Forgot about double standards

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Investigations regularly occur behind closed doors to avoid tampering from guilty parties. It's the way things are done. He's being impeached. Get over it.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Yes, because once collusion was out the door, Dems latched onto obstruction. Stfu you disingenuous faggot

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

God damn I wish he was a fascist

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Abuse of the legal system to go after people you hate, was unheard of until recently.
Never before done. Law and the courts were honest before. Kek

Attached: 1568608726614.jpg (43 KB, 570x587)

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

Nah, consider these three points mueller has said many times:

a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime
he would exonerate if he could
he won't exonerate

David Miller
David Miller

if trump was talking about tigers you'd have a point. but you don't. try not reeeing about hillary all the time.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

That was sarcasm.
So is this (pic related)

Attached: 1564861423315.jpg (76 KB, 620x470)

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

No. Lefties are lying as usual because they still have accepted Hilary’s defeat. Now they are setting it up for her to lose again. Get rekt faggot

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Keep bringing her up like anyone cares if she's fired into the sun lol

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

Not him but you're just wrong, the investigation was about Russian tampering in the election and trumps involvement. Even if trump has nothing to do with it it's still was muellers job to investigate Russia

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

You have been cucked

Attached: 1564010968848.jpg (53 KB, 639x653)

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

posts hillary headline
hurr durr why are you obsessed with hillary?

we don't care about hillary honest

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

Dems latched onto obstruction
Which the GOP almost totally avoided arguing against during Mueller's testimony.
Do you have any reasons why Mueller's 10+ potential cases of obstruction weren't so?

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Created by several people that were listening in
no, by trump. or at least directed by trump.
NO ONE else would have been stupid and arrogant enough to release that and claim :it was a "perfect conversation".

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

that'll be the same hillary that isn't running again right?

because they still have accepted Hilary’s defeat
read this back slowly then kys

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

No you're the one lying and revealing your ignorance with every statement. It's really obvious you haven't read the mueller report

William Wright
William Wright

I haven't seen one Trump thread on this faggot ass board that hasn't been made some 19 year old lesbian dance theory major fucking himself with a copy of the transcript.

You're congress is attempting a hostile takeover. And you're okay with it because you cunts are literal fascists..

Attached: bait.jpg (37 KB, 600x600)

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Prosecutors do not exonerate or find guilt. They find and present evidence. They are not gudge or jury. Anything else is highly unethical.

Just more bullshit propaganda.

Jackson White
Jackson White

liberels

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

I think Trump belongs in jail for other reasons
Fuck your feelings user. You have obviously mistaken me for someone who Give a a fuck about what you think, want, and feel

Aaron James
Aaron James

based on hearsay
no longer "hearsay" once the criminal admits to it on national television

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

Attached: 1564011957484m.jpg (193 KB, 1006x1024)

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

How is it fascist to enforce the rule of law against a criminal president? You're the one creating excuses for crimes committed by people in power, that's fascist as fuck

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

They're not prosecutors.
There is no defendant.
This isn't a trial.

Take a handful of pills and hang yourself.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

All hearsay

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

are literal fascists.
You don't know what that is.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

you mean like Biden did?

There is a reason Obama chose not to endorse his campaign

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Because you want to impeach the legally and constitutionally elected president who has not committed any crimes because orange man bad.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

what did biden admit to?

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

do you follow a trail of breadcrumbs to find your way out of mommy's basement every day?

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Your post is dishonest propaganda, what I said is fact. Mueller isn't a standard prosecutor and this isn't a criminal trial, you're argument is so stupid and irrelevant that I don't even feel the need to address it

Anthony King
Anthony King

this is one of the most newfaggy edgeposts I've read in a long time

Attached: wizpepe5.jpg (44 KB, 300x290)

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Are you talking about Mueller, the Special PROSECUTOR?

You are a real fucking genius.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

Holding a gun to the Ukraines head and forcing them to stop investigating his sons embezzlement scheme.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

orange man bad
orange man bad
orange man bad

not been charged with any crimes, yet!

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

He literally brags about getting the AG fired that was investigating his son

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

The investigation that was reopened AFTER the prosecutor biden was after was fired?
The same prosecutor that the whole of EU wanted gone, and Biden got congressional approval to do so?

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

He has committed crimes. Obstruction of justice. Violates the emoluments clause every day. He takes money from foreign governments like Saudi Arabia at his hotels while he's making weapons deals with them. there's many other crimes but these have the most evidence

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

The report also said there was nothing to charge him with. There would be an obstruction if an actual crime was had. Unfortunately, there was no crime and the worst they have is Trump (against his advisors wishes) asking for it to be called off. If anything illegal actually happened the dems would have gone after it tooth and nail. This is exactly why no one ever states any actual crimes regarding the report other then the vague accusations. Accusation is all the democrats have and thankfully that is not enough to convict someone on. We can say there is more then just accusation in the latest events. Biden absolutely broke the law.

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

Special
I.E. hand picked to find dirt and suck Pelosi's cunt.

Not to mention his report didn't find a goddamn thing. And every report afterwards has only pointed at the DCCCP

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime
But lets spend 2 years a a fuck ton of money anyway
he would exonerate if he could
Move forward or not enough evidence exonerate is not part of the job
he won't exonerate
its innocent UNTIL proven guilty. How would you exonerate an innocent person?

Commies hate due process. You will need to start civil war 2 to remove it. Bring it Pussy! I can't fuckin' wait!

Attached: 1564631993833.jpg (99 KB, 600x800)

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Yes you posted it. We know.

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

It was her turn user. I know :(

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Hate to break it to you, sweetie but just because the orange bad man did it doesn't make it a crime.

David Ward
David Ward

Nice job dodging the point that completely defeats your argument:

This isn't a criminal trial

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Ok so they're both shitheads doing illegal shit. Hang them from a lamp post. You don't get to say "Biden did the same illegal stuff and he isn't in jail!" That's not how laws work retard.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

Somebody bis getting a liiiiittle spicy about all this huh? ;)

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.

Attached: 1560524423971.jpg (54 KB, 1024x679)

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

This is just a lie, the report specifically lays out multiple instance where trump obstructed justice by trying to get mueller fired. You watch too much dishonest media, I challenge you to sit down and read the report

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Correct. They were crimes before he did them. That's why he's being impeached right now.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Highlighting liberal hypocrisy with examples = whataboutisim

Whataboutism = when libs cry

Attached: 1565176689465.webm (1.99 MB, 300x300)

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

It is not a criminal trial because there is no crime. Won't be in the future either.

Be careful you may be gaining a clue.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

yes, it is if there isn't enough to prosecute one of them on this particular issue and more than enough evidence to convict the other

That IS how laws work
retard

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Well if hes a dictator then.the leeftys should.love him now

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Somebody can't handle being proven wrong, so the best they can do is hope no one notices by saying "Lol u mad" like it's '09.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Yeah, a crime makes it a crime. Orange man or not, crimes were committed. And happens to be orange man did the crimes and is guilty. So, yeah..

Attached: The-Infamous-El-Guapo.jpg (35 KB, 500x282)

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Hate to break it to you, sweaty, but just because a person did a crime doesn't make it a crime.... Wait? Yes it does, sweaty.

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Hypocrites already know they're hypocrites. So does everyone else. What's the plan? What do you want? To punish criminals like Trump and Biden or not? Pick one. You can't have it both ways.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Did you miss when mueller said a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime? Not surprising you missed a basic detail like that you strike as someone who is completely uninformed

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Prosecute Biden for ousting a corrupt prosecutor with international support, who investigated the company 2 years before Hunter was a member?

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Generic crime?

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

What crimes.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Google is you friend that keeps you from advertising your stupidity. Standard WH procedure is not a double standard so the lefties disreguard it.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

suck pelosi's cunt
oooh spiiiiiicy

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

Biden is the illegal one, trump is being goated.
There is 0 equivalence between them.
Trump has committed no crime. Biden has.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Lol

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

right on cue!

why impeach if no crime tard?

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

Obstruction.
Illegal enrichment.
Treason.
Sexual assault.
You know the ones he confessed to on television.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

The most interesting thing you could come up with? Really?
KYS

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH.

Trump leaked this entire issue because he thinks Democrats will use it to attempt impeachment (they are) and that he can win the vote (looking solid).

If Trump wins the vote, he'll be invulnerable for the rest of his presidency.

Biden is sunk.
Bernie is dead.

Trump will get the elders of the Cherokee nation to attend the debate against Warren and have them set exactly where the Clinton accusers sat.

You don't have to think Trump is playing 4d chess, to see the Democrats are playing checkers.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

see

You have a strong opinion based on a falsehood.

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Welcome to the trash board faggot people say mean things sometimes.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

Crime of knowingly letting Russia make him president. Come on, we all know it's true. He's a fuckin traitor. Accept it. And he for sure doesn't give a fuck about you guys.

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Then why bring up Biden? How is he relevant to a discussion of Trump's impeachment?

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

okay smart guy, how is it hypocritical to compare Hillary talking about fucking tigers, to the behind closed doors shit Trump did? How are they even similar? do you know what the word means?

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

Notice that when I point out trumps crimes here, trumpeters hust stop responding because they are ignorant and have no argument

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Probably why there is no impeachment, just more bullshit propaganda.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

because it's the only tactic these inbreds can grasp

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

And not a goddamn shred of evidence.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

You would if you wanted to obey the law. Refusing a congressional subpoena is illegal, everyone doing so is a criminal. There is no word of law in the constitution which prohibits the way they are doing things and the letter drafted today is full of inconsistencies. They said Trump was being denied rights, but:
If someone gets called into a police station to give witness testimony about you, do you have a right to cross examine them?
No. That's a trial. He isn't in a trial yet.
If you are a suspect in an investigation does the police need to feed you transcripts of their interrogation of other people?
Nope. They only need to pass those details on once it goes to trial.
Are you entitled to see all evidence while you are a suspect in an investigation?
Nope. You are entitled to see all evidence being submitted to a TRIAL.

These due process rights begin when charges are brought. Police investigations are all closed-door, why shouldn't this be?

Fucking retards everywhere think they're experts on the law.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Oh dude I know the Biden matter had the blessing of a republican congress and the hunter thing has already been adjudicated.

Parker King
Parker King

Communsts. Yea, let's listen to this moron. I had to fight my autocorrect to mock his retarded shit.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

man, you sure showed me

guess I'll change my ways forever now

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Literally not even fascism. Try harder little faggot

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

How exactly did that happen? Go ahead, take your time.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

"I grab them by the pussy!"
"I'm gonna ask China to manufacture evidence against Biden too!"
Etc
Etc
Lol

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

how are you this retarded? impeachment is a process you cuck, it's starting. :^)

but I guess that reality doesn't matter to trumptards

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Neither of the whistle blowers actually heard the conversation
Third lie. Second whistleblower information was first-hand.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Hypocrites already know they're hypocrites
The ones with TDS don't even know what bathroom to use, let alone recognize hypocrisy.

Attached: 1569516297591.jpg (106 KB, 651x815)

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

I mean you say he did them.
But he didn't.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Lol, yes there is. To people that actually don't have their head up Trump's ass. It's clear as day. I love Republican denial, taste is sweet...

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (906 KB, 500x349)

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

It's insane to pretend any investigation in history has happened in the open lol. They're off the res hard on this shit.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

The Russian interference was proven to be fake and came from a made up dossier that the Democrats put together...

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

I'm sorry idk what you're talking about bathrooms for?

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

almost
Accurate

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

There will be an official investigation when the full house votes and it passes.

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

fixed your image

Attached: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

false

James Cook
James Cook

Ever heard the phrase "Got 'em by the balls?"

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Read the news. If you don't see it, then you don't want to see it. That's on you, dude. Don't tell the rest of us we are stupid because we see though the BS that you and ones like you cling to. How pathetic..

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

keep pasting this like it isn't just a dumb splerge.

mfw reality is a dem hoax.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

More like refuse to play the Dems stupid political games. You’re a fucking moron. Fight me, bitch

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

how is it hypocritical to compare Hillary talking about fucking corruption, to the behind closed doors shit Hillary did did?

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

that the republicans paid for and ordered?

proven fake
citation needed

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

You should post link to evidence. Not even following thread. You just look retarded saying false.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

I mean if there was evidence you would be able to find it instead of just having to sit there and go "red voter mad lol"

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

Mueller report laid out in detail the IRA's hacking of the DNC and the emails released by wikileaks by a timetable. Trump's campaign made contact hundreds of times with russians.
and came from a made up dossier
It was from a warning from australian intelligence regarding George Papadopoulos.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

I am going to put it out there. The truth hurts.

No 3 people get to decide on impeachment.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

like I see you tried here, but splerge harder tard.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

guess I'll change my ways forever now
KYS was my actual instruction, but you couldn't dump piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the bottom of the heel.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

I don't like it so I'll call it a lie
reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1WL09J

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

There will be an official investigation when the full house votes and it passes.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

i'm gonna post some dumb copypasta over and over

your brain on trump

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Lol, yeah that's what is was, the big bad dems. Do you realize how fuckin stupid that sounds? Wow, never underestimate the dumbness of some American voters. Repubs have made a career in the cultivating of the ignorance of the American people. That's a fact, Jack..

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

I'm sorry idk what you're talking about bathrooms for?

Attached: 1568927544565.jpg (98 KB, 500x657)

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

kinda like how you look retarded for not posting a link?

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

marinememe.png

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Admitted what exactly

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

Lmao youre really saying that the Republicans paid and ordered a fake dossier about their nominee.. right. You must be fucking stupid

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Last time I saw it it some scaaary russians came out of the woodwork.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

You literally said nothing about the fake dossier.

Josiah James
Josiah James

Feel like you are losing yet? Wait till 2020.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

this is the most middle school insult I've gotten in a long time

And I teach 7-8 grade

Landon Green
Landon Green

Calls other people stupid
Uses words like "dumbness"

Wow you're intelligent alright

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

Attached: SBfEoOF.jpg (999 KB, 1920x1032)

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Have you read the mueller report?

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

Find it? You sure it can be found? So, what you're saying is that no way did Trump do anything, anything at all wrong? That's your position? It always amazes me when someone believes in a politician so, so much that they refuse to see the real shit. They depend on people just like you, the ones that believe everything they say. Sucks to be you, irl.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

Point out the letter of the law where this stands? I'll wait.

The house has investigated people before without voting. It has always had the power to do so and has done so under the leadership of democrats and republicans alike.

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

all polies are fascists these days, people keep electing them, sooooo

Attached: 3763E84700000578-0-image-m-15-1471599719704.jpg (42 KB, 634x459)

David Edwards
David Edwards

Such depth and useful information you add in your retort.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Do I literally have to walk you down the road of truth? Come'on man, think for yourself.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

The Constitution, ever heard of it?

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

He's not being impeached currently

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

just get rid of the fat orange fuck already, the meme isn't funny anymore

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Yes. It doesn't say "they can't investigate someone without holding a whole house vote" anywhere in that.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

yo when i have to resort to dumb copypastas i'll consider myself losing, but until then, stay SAD faggot

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Does it change the truth? You don't have to be smart to see Trump's BS, that's the funniest part. If I'm so dumb, why can't you see it? So, who is really dumb? You, that's who. And that's all you can say is attack my wording that I used in irony? Weak, bro, weak. Just like your president.

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

this is the most middle school insult I've gotten in a long time
And I teach 7-8 grade
I'm able to speak at a level that the other persons can understand. It make me a skilled communicator. I'm happy you understood what I was saying.

Attached: 123-1-2.gif (269 KB, 200x113)

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

"I got em by the balls. I just walk up to them and kiss them."
Yeah that seems about right for you.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

It says the 'House' brings impeachment not 3 or 30 people.

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

Even if you quoted the crimes cited in the mueller report they would deny them. These are legitimate fascists who have rejected the media and reject the idea of truth being an important part of their ideology

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

What do bathrooms have to do with Trump being impeached?

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

spam. kek

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

Attached: 1565011881435.jpg (72 KB, 1024x512)

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

It says the 'House' brings impeachment not 3 or 30 people.
Has he been impeached yet? They are investigating. Various committees of the house have the power to investigate without the need for a whole house vote. If you disagree, tell me where the law says so, because as far as I'm aware no such restrictions exist.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

Trump is being impeached. It is a process that begins with an investigation, that's happening now. He admitted to treason publically. He will be removed.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

He just declared himself a king.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Yep they have no idea what's real anymore.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Yes he is being impeached right now. That's what impeachment hearings are.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

Yeah, I call it 'anti propaganda' propaganda.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

the good news is IF trump is impeached, the levels of butt hurt will be measured on the otherside of the galaxy

Adam Price
Adam Price

Attached: 1497904713799---Copy.jpg (114 KB, 1080x566)

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

Impeachment is the process by which a president is prosecuted for a crime. The investigation is part of that process. It will not be long because he confessed to the crimes.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

He's currently not..you can spin it any way you want

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

They'll just deny that impeachment is even a thing because only a legitimate government can impeach. It's just back seat little kid shit over and over forever lol.

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

more like anti-reality sperge

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

Yup.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

I wish you were half as clever as you think you are. Also learn what irony means. You have no point, you're just an emotional little faggot who votes accordingly because you'll never be a real man and vote for what's right. All you tards do is scream ORANGEMANBAD and people are sick of hearing it

It's funny how the Dems want to pretend the Repubs are fascist but the Dems are the ones trying to make sure a republican never survives in this country

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Idk why you keep saying that but he very clearly is. He said himself he's not going to cooperate with the impeachment process. Meaning it definitely exists and is happening right now.

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

Dems are really losing all the credibility by attacking trump. They're obsessed over him and it makes the party look like a alt left joke.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

fascism

a political system based on a very powerful leader, state control, and being extremely proud of country and race, and in which political opposition is not allowed

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

house judiciary started proceedings in july, it's happening

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Attached: 1564028869468.jpg (137 KB, 1024x977)

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Everyone else calls it autistic deferment to an imagined ally or compulsive retardation.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Attached: npc.png (400 KB, 1001x480)

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

You're retarded LOL have you ever heard of past and future tense? There literally isn't an impeachment on trump yet. Must be a democrat saying this considering they did absolutely no research before speaking

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

trying to make sure a republican never survives in this country
Good, you're our Boku Haram. A reactionary death cult that wants Trump to babble at the podium for all of eternity while our earth is poisoned and the rich pocket all of our resources.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Dude I've been literally saying what crimes specifically I think trump committed and trumpeters won't engage with me. You have to be a dishonest moron to say that all we have is orange man bad

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

It means it is illegitimate.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Oh no all the respect you had for the democrats. What will they ever do now that you won't vote for them anymore.

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

the white house won't co-operate with the mentally ill ramblings of the Desperocrats
fascism

Attached: 1343528585479.png (144 KB, 388x587)

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Fascism (/ˈfæʃJzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

See

That didn't take long huh!

Christian Young
Christian Young

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

why are people bothered the president is a criminal? they're a joke!

from the fanboys of mr 'mexico will pay for my wall crocodiles because i've got the best genes'

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Attached: OPs-House.jpg (1.94 MB, 1430x2249)

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Nope. His behaviour is being investigated. He has not yet been impeached.

You still have not pointed out where in the constitution it says the house cannot investigate without a full vote. Meanwhile

Congress is able to delegate its investigative privileges to committees made of its members.
See Legislative Reorganization Act of 1946, ch. 753, 60 Stat. 812 (codified as amended in scattered sections of 2 U.S.C.); Legislative Reorganization Act of 1970, Pub. L. No. 91-510, 84 Stat. 1140, 1156 (codified as amended in scattered sections of 2 U.S.C.).

Now go find me where this is undone by the Constitution.

You can't, because it isn't. They are able to investigate and their subpoenas have force of law. Refusing to cooperate is illegal.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

3 people will never investigate or impeach anybody. Spin it however you can live with yourself.

Ian Long
Ian Long

im so woke i'll not believe what millions do, i'll just listen to some faggot youtuber rant about liberals
kys, really.

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

I wish you were half as clever as you think you are.
Funny you say that, I was thinking the same thing about you. The most important difference between us is I'm not brainwashed to believe my party does no wrong and so in denial that you just refuse to see your boy, is a fuckin traitor. So, say what you want, insult me, knock yourself out. I just keep laughing at you because I am smarter then you. That's your fault, not mine, timmy. Don't hate the messenger.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

The Democrats having failed to win an election in 2016, one that was literally handed to them on a silver platter by the media, to a man is stupid and moronic as Donald Trump and then needing a scapegoat because its beyond the scope of their intelligence and abilities to be introspective, is not a forcible suppression of opposition.

Can i suggest, rather they going around screeching "fascism" and every single given opportunity, you develop some ACTUAL policies that people might consider a reason to vote for you? rather than just blame gaming for the almost last 4 years now

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Dems are the ones trying to make sure a republican never survives in this country

fucking lol how pathetic. replace the word republican with criminal, then come back

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

Sounds like you're sucking your own dick here pal, typical democrat.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

3 people will never investigate or impeach anybody
If those three people represent house committees with delegated power of investigation, yes they will.

Congress is able to delegate its investigative privileges to committees made of its members.
See Legislative Reorganization Act of 1946, ch. 753, 60 Stat. 812 (codified as amended in scattered sections of 2 U.S.C.); Legislative Reorganization Act of 1970, Pub. L. No. 91-510, 84 Stat. 1140, 1156 (codified as amended in scattered sections of 2 U.S.C.).

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

Spin it however you can live with yourself.

mr copypasta says through tears as he C O P E S

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Lol this

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Have you watched any of the hearing they've had the past few weeks?
These committees are designed for the sole purpose of furthering the impeachment narrative while keeping the minority as quiet as possible.

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (23 KB, 474x338)

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

You mean like in 2018 when they cleaned up in congress lol

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

I'm not a dem, you judgmental fuck. Be easier for you if I was, right? Then you could pigeon hole me and dismiss facts. Sorry, not today. So what are you going to say now? What will you blame it on now? Be a real repub and attack me with no proof, facts or a fuckin clue. Ah, you repubs never disappoint when it comes to seeing what real brainwashing does. Shine on you crazy diamond.

William Stewart
William Stewart

you develop some ACTUAL policies
is stupid and moronic as Donald Trump
So you'll keep a retard in office because you don't like what dems have to offer.

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

Attached: downloadfile-11.jpg (41 KB, 474x333)

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Oh, Trump's the scapegoat. Well, if we'd had Hilary instead, perhaps the problem would have been people like Trump [spoiler]psychopaths[/spoiler] everywhere not just in the white house.

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

The Senate is blocking like 80bills of legislation with popular majority support. It's not about issues at all. It's about authoritarian fascism

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

shovelling down shit to own the libs

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (66 KB, 474x632)

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

So you can assume everything about everyone else but the minute someone assumes something about you, they're a judgemental fuck? Get over yourself buddy lmao

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

that reach

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Keep writing paragraphs that mean nothing you fucking tard lmao. Forget to take your meds today fattie?

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

He was going to be impeached the day after inauguration.

They have been 'investigating' for going on 3 years.

He has admitted to every conceivable crime and is evil, mean and nasty all inside.

He is and will continue to win.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Typical democrat
IM NOT A DEMOCRAT YOU JUDGEMENTAL REPUBLICAN FUCK

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Blah, blag, blah. This isn't a thread about me, fag. I have blew your logic to shit and now you know and I know and we all know, you're full of shit. Nice try, kid.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

I'd live to develop policies which get people to vote for me.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

love*

Chase James
Chase James

you must lack reading comprehension.

or when triggered trumpies got nothing.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

Lol the rending of your garments is gonna be so lit

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

You haven't said anything that even remotely proved anything I said wrong. You go on a rant and then declare yourself victorious even tho you haven't made any legitimate point here. Just because I don't see putting effort into arguing with a retard who is full of himself doesn't mean I have no argument.

Pick your battles, bucko. Doesn't help to just scream at everyone that walks by

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

i honestly don't know what the Democrats have to offer. If I am going by what they have been public about in the last 3 years Democrats...

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

followed by
"eliminate the electoral college because it hurt our feelings"

Followed by
"WE NEED TO GIVE ALL OUR GUNS TO LITERALLY HITLER TRUMP"

More recently
"Oh look one of our candidates paid a foreign lawyer off to subvert the law because his son can't control himself; no wait UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE"

So other than screech the name of some European Countries, what am i supposed to like and what are they offering exactly?

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

everyone who triggers me is a democrat! REEEEE

go tell your mother she should've aborted

Landon Long
Landon Long

Lol would hurt if I was fat. But, I'm not. I can see I have hurt your feelings. Awww, I feel bad for you and anyone that has to deal with your dumbass. Stay on point, skippy. Name calling will not save your president.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

This is the problem with you people, you act like everyone who doesn't agree with you is dumb and worthless. No respect for anyone but yourselves. Then you wonder why trump is about to get re-elected.

You morons don't even have the mental capacity to figure out when you're being clearly trolled.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Oh you are retarded!

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Way to purposely miss the point completely

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

I'm glad that you had to convince me that you're not fat instead of ignoring it completely. Great work there real convincing stuff, fattie.

Camden Green
Camden Green

believe it or not, more of the same.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Quite literally proving "its beyond the scope of their intelligence and abilities to be introspective" correct in three different posts.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Whatever guy, I give zero fucks what you think. If you can't think for yourself and see BS when you're handed BS then that's your fuckin problem. Don't get all asshurt with me cause I tell you the truth. What a a fuckin child you are. And you wonder why no women want to fuck you..

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Oh look one of our candidates paid a foreign lawyer off to subvert the law because his son can't control himself
see

People like you voting is what kills democracy.

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

you act like everyone who doesn't agree with you is dumb and worthless
thinks trump is about to get re-elected
you're being clearly trolled.

reeee am a troll kek. 0 worth.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

You clearly care a lot about what I think, considering you write a paragraph every reply. LOL

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Can i get a tldr of what's happened without the liberal/conservative viewpoints. Only facts please.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

fattie
am not fat
yeah you would say that fattie!

that middleschooler edge

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

They investigated Clinton before holding the impeachment vote, you shit-huffing mouth breather. Clinton was impeached (though not convicted in the Senate) for lying to Congress during the investigation.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

so much so you wasted no time proving so with a counter point, you're just that smart you didn't waste a comment on four words of literally nothing.

No you got right to the facts and your intelligence straight away didn't you?

William Cooper
William Cooper

Wow you finally figured it out after 30 minutes, then you pat yourself on the back lmao. Democrats man. Fucking self righteous retards them iz

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Are you okay with people getting away with spitting on the constitution?

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

No, he's declaring himself as being in opposition

Facists oppress
Opposers repress

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Someone who truly isn't fat doesn't care if they get called fat. Pretty simple logic.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

I'll double down. I'll bet that my cock is bigger then yours also.. see, that's how you and your party sound. I laugh very hard at people like you, I'm actually thankful that you are brainwashed. Keeps me on my shit. I feel for the life you don't have.

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

Name a fascist dictator that allowed a mid-term election, go beyond that, allowed a mid-term election where his opposition one.

Attached: 66112871128548.jpg (47 KB, 655x560)

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

Your claim doesn't follow. Are you drunk? Go to bed

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

still REEEEing that everyone else is a democrat

faggot pls, what are you even crying about?

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Yeah I don't argue with retards. :)

William Lee
William Lee

logic

for a pretty simple person, sure. L O G I C

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

No, I'm just bored and I pick the biggest brainwashed idiot and make sure they know how dumb they are. You just happen to be the winner, today. Congrats, and your mom said you would never win anything..

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Why are you pretending in wrong? The majority of people here who are arguing against trump are clearly Democrats.

Funny how you don't mention anyone screaming about Republicans

Mason Green
Mason Green

You're not doubling down on anything. You're ranting about nothing and I haven't responded to any of it, yet you keep going. Isn't doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results the definition of insanity? Like I said, take your meds fattie.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

Trump's way too stupid to actually spearhead a fascist takeover. But the culture he cultivates and methods of propaganda are 10000% fascist.

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

It's sad you can't even realize how hard you're getting trolled right now :/

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Why are you pretending in wrong?
majority of people here who are arguing against trump are clearly Democrats

Why would anyone question a claim by some triggered faggot, that has 0 evidence to go with it other than 'well they said things I don't like'? where by any of the posts does it show political alignment?

am not a democrat, but I get you lot have to fall back to simpler easier to grasp ideas when challenged. just reee democrat and be on your way inbred

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

You are talking but you haven't said shit. All you have done is change the subject of your traitor president and turned it into a attack against me. Where did you learn that from? Oh yeah, you're a repub. So easy, too easy.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

not a single thing was said about arguing

another wasted comment, you're so smart user.

Attached: 1568426147963.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Ditto

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Why are you not using that argument for people who are assuming others are republican? Hmmmm convenient.

James Johnson
James Johnson

Trolling isn't "posting how you actually feel over and over autistically" XD

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

So you've got nothing to worry about. Trump 2020

Attached: 1558358738582.jpg (25 KB, 480x480)

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

You're getting trolled so hard and you keep acting like there's an actual conversation taking place here lmao, it's literally just you screaming and some other dude poking you with a stick.

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

being so stupid you have no idea what America stands for

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Ok

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

When did I post how I actually feel? It's so easy to get these Democrats panties in a bunch, all you have to do is say one thing and they write paragraph after paragraph even lying to themselves pretending they aren't Democrats. It's really hilarious tbh

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

'trolling', noun - posting ten thousand words about how you actually feel

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Making money doesn’t mean your a racist. Also, neither Joe Biden, nor his son are billionaires. Just because Trump makes a claim, doesn’t mean it’s real. Fucking idiot.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Let me explain something obvious to you. When something is posted here the majority of the time all anons read it. So, if using that logic that would say that many others, [not just that user) will read it and respond with what they think. You do realize that's how this shit works, right? What a simple minded bastard you are.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

TLDR

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

The majority of anons can tell bait from an actual argument. You, on the other hand. Cannot.

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

I'm supposed to be complacent with a President who acts above the law and grooms his base to fascist mentality?

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

convenient
look tard, show me the multiple examples in this thread with people then saying 'actually I'm not a republican' before being doubled down on. Otherwise, go argue with some dumb hypotheticals elsewhere, not in this thread.

having to REEE about such things is for the retards. well REEEE you're a dem is a desperate response of some sweating idiots.

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Holy shit, you just don't fuckin get it? Do you? Nope..and I'm not surprised, like where we are, can't expect to find more then something like you. Simple minds can't understand.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

everyone is a democrat REEEEEEEE

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

I don't need to. There are plenty of examples of people assuming that others are republican, why lie to yourself about that? Oh wait because it poked a huge whole in your logic

Allow me to explain why it's ok for others to assume people are republican but the minute you call someone a democrat that's not ok and you're being a tard.

Solid logic loooooool These people will lie thru their teeth if it means trying to prove someone wrong.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

You're being trolled. Nothing to unravel here genius. Lmao

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

orange man bad
Got it

Attached: 123-1.gif (35 KB, 350x300)

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

But it's ok when others accuse someone of being a republican , right? This is why nobody respects you Dems.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

And you keep responding, to me.. who's trolling who, genius?

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

By who? You? Lol no