Would you pay a hundo to fuck her?

would you pay a hundo to fuck her?

Attached: EBAD40D7-7F16-40F6-8752-4536FD17485F.png (761x952, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/02/23/second-boston-billionaire-linked-to-florida-prostitution-ring/
politico.com/f/?id=00000158-267d-dda3-afd8-b67d3bc00000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you pay a woman for sex?

I would pay 100 to murder her.

Sure

Hell no

a faggot would say no to that unless she hasn't been tested yet and is riddled with aids

Yep she's making a weird face and still looks reasonably ok. Those girls will gargle the dick and beg you to fuck them into the wall.

her body proportion is what makes her fuckable. if she had a gut, saggy tits, granny arms, and meth legs it would be a definite no. if she had a decent face she'd be a 9/10

I'd pay $200 and fuck her twice

Jeremy Renner with tits?

This guy fucks.

make it 3 hundo and she shoves her day old sweaty feet in my face as i plow her

Can I get a Paper bag if I kick in another dollar?

Kek'd

Yeah. She available to get fucked in the ass and mouth right now?

-$3.50

she's a butter face. but yeah I would

she from barrie???

Says the guy who takes three hundred selfies to find one where he's still ugly to post on tinder XD

10/10 reply

Facefuck maybe. But only if she had the hookup hotshots make up and outfit on

I wouldn’t fuck her if you payed me a hundred

>not knowing you ALWAYS pay a woman for sex

I'd pay more than that to do less than fuck her.
why do billionaires constantly get caught paying for sex, numbnutz? Because they have figured out that everyone pays. Because it is better to know for sure what you need to pay, and pay money up front rather than pay money and aggravation spread out over time.

The sooner you stop kidding yourself about "free sex" the happier and wealthier you will be.

You’re not paying for sex your paying her to leave afterwards

Yes I would

this

Tru, as soon as you give her the money, she instantly needs to go get drugs, and usually doesn't come back. Problem solved; you don't have to listen to her bullshit for hours.

That's not why billionaires pay for sex. They do it because they can afford it and it's much easier to get a VS model to choke on your dick if you buy her a lambo.

iono man I feel like I could fuck her for an eighth and some beer

haha based

Robert Kraft and John Childs got caught paying for it at the Chinese salon. That is the cheapest way to get sex.

nypost.com/2019/02/23/second-boston-billionaire-linked-to-florida-prostitution-ring/

Trump and Epstein were paying teenage girls $200 - 300 a pop.

politico.com/f/?id=00000158-267d-dda3-afd8-b67d3bc00000

Attached: download.jpg (286x176, 10K)

I'd pay about tree fiddy