What’s everyone here do for work and how much do you make?

What’s everyone here do for work and how much do you make?

I sail ships. $50k

Attached: E2C91D43-56F5-49EA-97F8-E462E0C82AE3.jpg (800x533, 402K)

Do you work on that particular ship? Maybe we've met before. I am also working with ships.

I worked on that one a few years ago. You SIU?

How much faggotry goes on

How do you get into working on ships?
I am a farmer and im pretty over it.

Am working for a fuel supplier

Go to an Academy or pay a shitload of money for STCW training and pray you can get an entry level job.

at 30 years old its probably too late for me..

Asking as you are physically fit you are good.

Fix reefers on ships 90k

Soo...he was behind that

Attached: 1071570616144988.jpg (1512x1165, 168K)

welli work 14 hour days lifting shit in the middle of rural japan with buttfuck else to do so i may as well give it a try

I grow cells for about $45,000 after taxes.

I'm a disable vet who is now a house husband. I got fucked out of my disability and vet benefits because the army "lost" all medical records pertaining to my discharge reason and my percentage.

I keep the 6 kids my wife and I had while I was in cleaned, fed, and educated. I make nothing

hello fellow seafag. i also working on merchant fleet.

I’m on a PTSD disability pension, but I actually want to work it’s just extremely hard without much of a work history

SharePoint developer.

$140k

Lol "nice one Elon Musky" has been renewed for a second season, haven't seen these posts here in like a year

I'm studying econ, but on summer vacations I work in construction, earning about 6 eur/h = about 1000 eur/month.

Also why the fuck do Americans always give their salary not monthly pay?

You're kidding? Where do you get paid that much for this shitty job

I’m well trained and good at what I do. Several major ports in the area. Bounce around from port to port. I work for a contractor, not anyone port in particular.

farmer making £10 an hour, working a minimum of 55 hours a week with overtime being £13

planning on joining the army next year though

Why join? Life too boring?

I did that in reverse lol

from the army to being a farmer. Were you just a farmhand or the actual farmer? there is a lot of potential for good money in agricultre.

Don't go in as an enlisted man if you can avoid it. Infantry is similar to farming in that everythig stinks, you are covered in all manner of muck, constantly sore, don't get enough sleep, and work stupid long hours.

If you are smart, go navy or chairforce.

Factory worker 115-130k+ depending on how much over time I pick up.

My father worked in the ships.

boring and i want to do something with my life. i have a lot of money from this work and could afford my own house but want the experience.
afterwards ill move up north, buy my own house and maybe get back on the farm.

job title is technically `farm worker` because the owner is the most informal owner ive ever met. im close to a farmhand more than anything though.

im an awful swimmer and have next to no qualifications so airforce and navy is out. planning on infantry or similar as i wouldn't mind the sleep, hours and stuff since im very use to it. since im planning on getting back on the farm afterwards im not interested in anything like engineers, medics and shit.

Factory worker making 115k lul. Is that yen or peso?

yeah you sound like Infantry material lol

tbh i was the same way at 19 when I joined up. After a few years you'll be looking for something different though. Fuck Artillery though. thats like Infantry but also you get to clean even bigger guns. Its not just the physical strain of the army though. constant deployment/rotation through some of the most boring places in the world, and dealiing with human filth all takes a toll on the mind

ill be 22, maybe ill change my mind on infantry but for now it seems like something id enjoy so im working towards that.
it's more about just experiencing it to me and possibly getting a career out of it, otherwise ill live pretty good but wouldn't have a career, farming without experiencing other stuff doesn't sound much fun.

Work on the docks where the ships go 150k - 190k. Depends how much I wanna work

Damn bro I feel you, I just got fucked out of my shirt term disability with the warehouse at Walmart because they said I couldn't prove a treatment plan for my back injury. Even though they are the ones who stopped paying me and the health insurance so I couldn't go to a doctor.

oh another thing.
People always say to be "the grey man" during basic training. It means dont be the worst but dont be the best. just blend in with the rest etc etc.

Fuck that noise. Be the best. others may give you a hard time for it. In fact your Instructors will give you a hard time for it. But they DO notice those who work and study hard and you are far more likely to get recommended for courses and get the position you want.

You may want to be infantry but so does every other dickhead in your cohort. Stand out in a good way and you won't end up driving lorries or cooking beef strog for 4 years.

Where do you live? That's manager salary here...

22 and can afford you own house? noice

What type of cells?
Me personally I grow sperm cells, but I do it for free.

yeah that's why im giving myself a year before signing up. im already capable of passing infantry basic requirements but want to be able to pass it and be one of the best to pass through.

id rather go in as fit as i can be and put my whole body into it to build a strong career from it.

this job comes with perks like a whole cows worth of meat for £400, accomodation and a work vehicle, im only really paying for luxuries, internet and food.
yeah it, im fairly set for life since i have the money to supply myself and the experience to land another job like i have. farming is really good if you're okay with the work you'll do.
especially since i got my job without any qualifications and a weak body unable to run 200 metres.

USD nigger, Be envious.

Bunch of different kinds, I work in a lab. Probably one of the easiest jobs I've had and i only work 7 days every 2 weeks but also pays the best.

I work as a nurses aide making approx. $40k Clipping toenails, taking b/ps, and passing meds. It's a livin.

I serve food and drinks and typically get tipped 20% of their bill after tax. Can make 60$-150$ in like 5 hours. About 45k a year and it’s easy and fun

Dude you're not buying a house on $10/hr. I'm not buying a house on $25/hr.

Im 36 and never worked in my life besides mowing the lawn or buy groceries that stuff. AMA

Where u live

Im $50 an hour and I just flipped a 2 story 5 bed 2 1/2 bath from 30k to 100k. (Small improvements and great location)

I must've misclicked, I thought you were the farm guy.

Netherlands

$13.25 an hour as a cook. Terrible job for low IQ losers such as myself.
Fast paced, loud, hot, but the bad part is you go home at the end of your shift and you're still broke.

Oh fuck no, farmers like is not for me

Yeah okay

doesn't it get boring?

The Great Thunbérg? ?

Pilot.
My pay is kind of weird but it works out to be roughly 90k/year.

No, why?

is the job cool?

gas station attendant
Might kill myself soon

I'm asking the questions here. Did you see me write "AMA" somewhere?

what happens when a storm hits? i've always wondered how cargo ships manage huge waves and rainwater.

Doesnt get boring when you have internet + tv + sky/netflix + a up to date gaming rig and a ps4

Accountant for a private client. About $60k after taxes. Thinking of dropping it for a teaching career because holy shit accounting is boring.

16 / hour as medical assistant. So much red tape and bloat in healthcare. We mostly just do the doc's job but his signature is at the bottom

>I sail ships.
do you have permanent contract?

We ship at full throttle to the next deep sea port

cargo lashed prior departure

>2 story 5 bed for 30k
>great location
nope, that house must be either in the middle of nowhere or the middle of niggerville

It's the greatest job in the world. There's a ton of work behind the scenes and it's not all glory, but yesterday I pulled 5G's before lunch. There's nothing else like it.

I used to be an EMT and it was the most miserable job. I'd rather be stocking shelves in walmart than do that again.

can you choose your schedule? and do you get to travel alot too, I mean spend a day on the spot to where you fly? Or you never leave the airport?

Electrician. Big three. 39$ an hour.

Which airline? And how sweaty do you get when after failed landing attempts your last and final chance to land the plane before fuel runs out in a thunderstorm?

I'm a military pilot so things are different for me. Senior commercial pilots are able to choose their schedule but younger guys have to take what's assigned. Usually you do a 3-5 day trip where you might fly 5-8 flights and eventually end up back home and get a few days off.

I'm a stay at home loser.
$0.00 a year.

See , I'm not an airline guy. I'm currently and instructor pilot so landings with students can get a little dicey, but we never let ourselves get bingo fuel if we can help it.

Software engineer in Switzerland
$81-85k

Security Admin, 90k

Manager for Network Operations $97 k/yr.

software engineer

Live in Michigan?

Any teachers here? Teaching high school has always intrigued me, but I don't know if the paycut from my current job is worth it.

Reporter for my local newspaper.

Make $35 per article/report. Sounds low but they usually take me around an hour to write. Stuff like the arrest reports and birth announcements can be finished in like 10 minutes, and I still get the $35 for each one.

DevOps Engineer. Work from home, whatever hours I feel like, 105k.

Journeyman Wireman
IBEW 613
$70k

And this is why youre local media. Because with that poor effort into your journalism you will never rise. Must be such horrible articles when you write em down in less than a hour. Get the fuck swallowed by superior jewish media you shitstain outlet

I don't see any sails on that ship

What type of operations?
I'm a switch/router operator

i am a sail boat, wind speed - 10 knots

Yeah I don't miss being an EMT either. I kind of miss working three 12hr shifts than this bologna 7-4 though. Here's a little humor for ya

Attached: shitpost_wonder_how.jpg (828x823, 50K)

Because it runs on 6 Mitsubishi heavy industries diesel engines with a combined HP of 43,000 and a fuel consumption of 60 gallosn of diesel a hour at 12 knots

Retired Tugboat Captain

Lol that fucking "please" at the end. Have some OC

Attached: sketch-1549419936306~01.png (954x1825, 1.56M)

Biotech engineer
145k, 40 Hr week.

>SharePoint
My friend told me to stay out of it, why?

SharePoint sucks wang.

t. air force that's forced to use your terrible product

Production Control which is a fancy term for watching government mainframe code and running batch jobs.

Love my job. ~47K

How many devices? What is your device to personnel ratio?

Paratransit 20-25k annual

Volunteer fire fighter last quarter I made $99

Both places I eat for free very frequently, get washer fluid, car washes, vacuums, carpet cleaners etc that I can use, so it's not terrible

that's a great job, pension through the union?

Trial lawyer. 105k

Marketing leader for technology company, $180k

can you say your rank and monthly salary? want to compare how much earning american seafarer compare to russian.