What’s everyone here do for work and how much do you make?

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

What’s everyone here do for work and how much do you make?

I sail ships. $50k

Attached: E2C91D43-56F5-49EA-97F8-E462E0C82AE3.jpg (402 KB, 800x533)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothera_Research_Station

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Do you work on that particular ship? Maybe we've met before. I am also working with ships.

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

I worked on that one a few years ago. You SIU?

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

How much faggotry goes on

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

How do you get into working on ships?
I am a farmer and im pretty over it.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

Am working for a fuel supplier

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Go to an Academy or pay a shitload of money for STCW training and pray you can get an entry level job.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

at 30 years old its probably too late for me..

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Asking as you are physically fit you are good.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Fix reefers on ships 90k

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

Soo...he was behind that

Attached: 1071570616144988.jpg (168 KB, 1512x1165)

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

welli work 14 hour days lifting shit in the middle of rural japan with buttfuck else to do so i may as well give it a try

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

I grow cells for about $45,000 after taxes.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

I'm a disable vet who is now a house husband. I got fucked out of my disability and vet benefits because the army "lost" all medical records pertaining to my discharge reason and my percentage.

I keep the 6 kids my wife and I had while I was in cleaned, fed, and educated. I make nothing

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

hello fellow seafag. i also working on merchant fleet.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

I’m on a PTSD disability pension, but I actually want to work it’s just extremely hard without much of a work history

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

SharePoint developer.

$140k

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Lol "nice one Elon Musky" has been renewed for a second season, haven't seen these posts here in like a year

I'm studying econ, but on summer vacations I work in construction, earning about 6 eur/h = about 1000 eur/month.

Also why the fuck do Americans always give their salary not monthly pay?

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

You're kidding? Where do you get paid that much for this shitty job

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

I’m well trained and good at what I do. Several major ports in the area. Bounce around from port to port. I work for a contractor, not anyone port in particular.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

farmer making £10 an hour, working a minimum of 55 hours a week with overtime being £13

planning on joining the army next year though

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

Why join? Life too boring?

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

I did that in reverse lol

from the army to being a farmer. Were you just a farmhand or the actual farmer? there is a lot of potential for good money in agricultre.

Don't go in as an enlisted man if you can avoid it. Infantry is similar to farming in that everythig stinks, you are covered in all manner of muck, constantly sore, don't get enough sleep, and work stupid long hours.

If you are smart, go navy or chairforce.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

Factory worker 115-130k+ depending on how much over time I pick up.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

My father worked in the ships.

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

boring and i want to do something with my life. i have a lot of money from this work and could afford my own house but want the experience.
afterwards ill move up north, buy my own house and maybe get back on the farm.

job title is technically `farm worker` because the owner is the most informal owner ive ever met. im close to a farmhand more than anything though.

im an awful swimmer and have next to no qualifications so airforce and navy is out. planning on infantry or similar as i wouldn't mind the sleep, hours and stuff since im very use to it. since im planning on getting back on the farm afterwards im not interested in anything like engineers, medics and shit.

Luis Long
Luis Long

Factory worker making 115k lul. Is that yen or peso?

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

yeah you sound like Infantry material lol

tbh i was the same way at 19 when I joined up. After a few years you'll be looking for something different though. Fuck Artillery though. thats like Infantry but also you get to clean even bigger guns. Its not just the physical strain of the army though. constant deployment/rotation through some of the most boring places in the world, and dealiing with human filth all takes a toll on the mind

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

ill be 22, maybe ill change my mind on infantry but for now it seems like something id enjoy so im working towards that.
it's more about just experiencing it to me and possibly getting a career out of it, otherwise ill live pretty good but wouldn't have a career, farming without experiencing other stuff doesn't sound much fun.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Work on the docks where the ships go 150k - 190k. Depends how much I wanna work

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Damn bro I feel you, I just got fucked out of my shirt term disability with the warehouse at Walmart because they said I couldn't prove a treatment plan for my back injury. Even though they are the ones who stopped paying me and the health insurance so I couldn't go to a doctor.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

oh another thing.
People always say to be "the grey man" during basic training. It means dont be the worst but dont be the best. just blend in with the rest etc etc.

Fuck that noise. Be the best. others may give you a hard time for it. In fact your Instructors will give you a hard time for it. But they DO notice those who work and study hard and you are far more likely to get recommended for courses and get the position you want.

You may want to be infantry but so does every other dickhead in your cohort. Stand out in a good way and you won't end up driving lorries or cooking beef strog for 4 years.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

Where do you live? That's manager salary here...

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

22 and can afford you own house? noice

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

What type of cells?
Me personally I grow sperm cells, but I do it for free.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

yeah that's why im giving myself a year before signing up. im already capable of passing infantry basic requirements but want to be able to pass it and be one of the best to pass through.

id rather go in as fit as i can be and put my whole body into it to build a strong career from it.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

this job comes with perks like a whole cows worth of meat for £400, accomodation and a work vehicle, im only really paying for luxuries, internet and food.
yeah it, im fairly set for life since i have the money to supply myself and the experience to land another job like i have. farming is really good if you're okay with the work you'll do.
especially since i got my job without any qualifications and a weak body unable to run 200 metres.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

USD nigger, Be envious.

William Fisher
William Fisher

Bunch of different kinds, I work in a lab. Probably one of the easiest jobs I've had and i only work 7 days every 2 weeks but also pays the best.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

I work as a nurses aide making approx. $40k Clipping toenails, taking b/ps, and passing meds. It's a livin.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

I serve food and drinks and typically get tipped 20% of their bill after tax. Can make 60$-150$ in like 5 hours. About 45k a year and it’s easy and fun

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Dude you're not buying a house on $10/hr. I'm not buying a house on $25/hr.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Im 36 and never worked in my life besides mowing the lawn or buy groceries that stuff. AMA

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Where u live

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Im $50 an hour and I just flipped a 2 story 5 bed 2 1/2 bath from 30k to 100k. (Small improvements and great location)

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

I must've misclicked, I thought you were the farm guy.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Netherlands

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

$13.25 an hour as a cook. Terrible job for low IQ losers such as myself.
Fast paced, loud, hot, but the bad part is you go home at the end of your shift and you're still broke.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Oh fuck no, farmers like is not for me

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Yeah okay

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

doesn't it get boring?

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

The Great Thunbérg? ?

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

Pilot.
My pay is kind of weird but it works out to be roughly 90k/year.

Brayden White
Brayden White

No, why?

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

is the job cool?

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

gas station attendant
Might kill myself soon

Isaac King
Isaac King

I'm asking the questions here. Did you see me write "AMA" somewhere?

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

what happens when a storm hits? i've always wondered how cargo ships manage huge waves and rainwater.

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Doesnt get boring when you have internet + tv + sky/netflix + a up to date gaming rig and a ps4

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Accountant for a private client. About $60k after taxes. Thinking of dropping it for a teaching career because holy shit accounting is boring.

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

16 / hour as medical assistant. So much red tape and bloat in healthcare. We mostly just do the doc's job but his signature is at the bottom

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

I sail ships.
do you have permanent contract?

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

We ship at full throttle to the next deep sea port

William Smith
William Smith

cargo lashed prior departure

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

2 story 5 bed for 30k
great location
nope, that house must be either in the middle of nowhere or the middle of niggerville

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

It's the greatest job in the world. There's a ton of work behind the scenes and it's not all glory, but yesterday I pulled 5G's before lunch. There's nothing else like it.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

I used to be an EMT and it was the most miserable job. I'd rather be stocking shelves in walmart than do that again.

Luke Young
Luke Young

can you choose your schedule? and do you get to travel alot too, I mean spend a day on the spot to where you fly? Or you never leave the airport?

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Electrician. Big three. 39$ an hour.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Which airline? And how sweaty do you get when after failed landing attempts your last and final chance to land the plane before fuel runs out in a thunderstorm?

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

I'm a military pilot so things are different for me. Senior commercial pilots are able to choose their schedule but younger guys have to take what's assigned. Usually you do a 3-5 day trip where you might fly 5-8 flights and eventually end up back home and get a few days off.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

I'm a stay at home loser.
$0.00 a year.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

See , I'm not an airline guy. I'm currently and instructor pilot so landings with students can get a little dicey, but we never let ourselves get bingo fuel if we can help it.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Software engineer in Switzerland
$81-85k

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

Security Admin, 90k

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

Manager for Network Operations $97 k/yr.

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

software engineer

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Live in Michigan?

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Any teachers here? Teaching high school has always intrigued me, but I don't know if the paycut from my current job is worth it.

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Reporter for my local newspaper.

Make $35 per article/report. Sounds low but they usually take me around an hour to write. Stuff like the arrest reports and birth announcements can be finished in like 10 minutes, and I still get the $35 for each one.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

DevOps Engineer. Work from home, whatever hours I feel like, 105k.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

Journeyman Wireman
IBEW 613
$70k

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

And this is why youre local media. Because with that poor effort into your journalism you will never rise. Must be such horrible articles when you write em down in less than a hour. Get the fuck swallowed by superior jewish media you shitstain outlet

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

I don't see any sails on that ship

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

What type of operations?
I'm a switch/router operator

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

i am a sail boat, wind speed - 10 knots

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Yeah I don't miss being an EMT either. I kind of miss working three 12hr shifts than this bologna 7-4 though. Here's a little humor for ya

Attached: shitpost-wonder-how.jpg (50 KB, 828x823)

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Because it runs on 6 Mitsubishi heavy industries diesel engines with a combined HP of 43,000 and a fuel consumption of 60 gallosn of diesel a hour at 12 knots

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Retired Tugboat Captain

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

Lol that fucking "please" at the end. Have some OC

Attached: sketch-1549419936306~01.png (1.56 MB, 954x1825)

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Biotech engineer
145k, 40 Hr week.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

SharePoint
My friend told me to stay out of it, why?

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

SharePoint sucks wang.

t. air force that's forced to use your terrible product

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Production Control which is a fancy term for watching government mainframe code and running batch jobs.

Love my job. ~47K

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

How many devices? What is your device to personnel ratio?

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

Paratransit 20-25k annual

Volunteer fire fighter last quarter I made $99

Both places I eat for free very frequently, get washer fluid, car washes, vacuums, carpet cleaners etc that I can use, so it's not terrible

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

that's a great job, pension through the union?

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

Trial lawyer. 105k

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Marketing leader for technology company, $180k

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

can you say your rank and monthly salary? want to compare how much earning american seafarer compare to russian.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Social Security Retirement. 22K
That's after 40+ years of working and paying for it. Between that and savings, life is good.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

I know pretty much nothing about soc security benefits, but that seems really low. Is that a typical number?

Carter Long
Carter Long

It's about average. The benefit is based on your age when you retire. Since I retired at 62, the most I could have received would have been around 26k. But I spent half my life doing blue collar jobs that I could get easily as I moved around the country.
SSR was not really designed to be a full income replacement. Rather a supplement to savings.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

I'm a 2nd officer (deck), only recently qualified. Found it difficult to get work. Who you work for nigga?

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

USMC 0331 I spray bullets at sand niggers for basically free.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

airline mechanic 24/hr

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

escalation advisor - telecom (listen to whiny bitches bitching) - 58k canadian

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

Software developer £27k

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

Good info, thanks.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Commercial aircraft mechanic $110k

William Wright
William Wright

Manager 115k plus benefits, total package 145k plus free housing

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Manager of what? At least provide some detail in your larping

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Car wash
13 an hour plus tips usually 50-100 dollars a day depending on day and weather
Plus 10 percent commission on all details that i do

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Work in McDonald's,just started recently feeling right
What bout salary I dont know as I still didnt receive it

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

What language,I believe C?

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Can I get a hands up of how many Anons here are in the Merchant Navy and whats your nationality? Im an Irish fag and only just landed my first Officer gig. Any advice in terms of finding deep sea work? Industry seems to be dead in terms of work for western junior officers?

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

How did you get into farming after the Army? I got out of the Army about a year ago and have been thinking about getting into farming/agriculture.

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

long haul pilot british airways
$171k

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

sup russian user here. i struggling myself to find a job. i finished uni in 2016 and stil cant get into rank. every fucking crewing company wants people with 20 years experience. fucking cocksuckers.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

I deliver mail. 65k, full retirement and benefits.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

I can't understand how muricans can't have a proper house with $45,000 year. Seriously, a shitty house with wooden wall panels? I'm spaniard and I make around €18,000/year and even have a second country week-end residence.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

where u work

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

I sailed with a few Russian officers before with Vships/UASC as a cadet, they were all good dudes. I was flat out applying to Ukrainian/polish agencies to try and get on any deep sea vessels, bulk or container but got nothing. I thought the majority of crewing companies only take Junior Officers from eastern Europe now? Cruise companies want westerners but I dont wanna do that. Have you tried taking work as an O/S or A/B, just to get your foot in the door? Thats what I did, I qualified at the start of this year and got my first gig as a temp A/B, then became a temp 3rd officer.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Facebook mod, $15 plus bonus.
I'm supposed to get raise but I'm thinking it might be time to move on to something better, I don't want to get comfortable.

Attached: FB-IMG-1554255058320.jpg (14 KB, 365x367)

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

I own/operate a homecare agency with my wife. Started 5 years ago and trying to get it off the ground. Haven't really paid us yet. ... so... fuck all.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Tax bullshit. Someone making $20 an hour can wind up taking home the same amount of money as someone who makes $15

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Day trader
-$50K to +$400K annual

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

What qualifications do you have, I want to do lab work aswell

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

You really only make 50k a year sailing that fucking thing? I’m not even judging that’s honestly not fair to you. That job is worth way more. I mean at least if you live in America I think you should be paid more

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Just a BS in biology. No prior lab experience besides classwork.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

sail
kek

Leo Green
Leo Green

Union factory workers can easily pull six figures with weekend overtime. Source: am one; time and a half on saturdays, double time in Sunday’s. Base wage is $32/hr.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

What’s the salary outlook like on that job? I’ve heard it can pay big bucks.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Tax reason and bad credit most the time. houses start $200,000 if you want to be in a decent area . If your 45,000 is shit after taxes, and if you didn't have rich parents to teach you how to build credit then you get fucked on applications.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

16 an hour constrion site cleanup $110 cash a day or 2400 a month life is gravy going to take class 1 drivers license and pull in 80k a year

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Damn, I'm already 23, don't want to take 4 years off to go back to school.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Heil hitler

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

Td sink or swim?

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

I turn people’s gas on. I pulled 90k last year.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

what kind of a boat is that

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

39 Work as an application analyst for a hospital/ambulatory EMR. Work from home 90% of the time, and most of that is spent on Sup Forums, 95k/year

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Land of the free, home of the unloved vets

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

I’m an HVAC/ R tech that has been working for the ICEE co. for two years now. Ask me anything.

$21 an hour

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

Depends how you explain it. "I didn't work for those years so I could stay at home and care for my disabled grandmother who couldn't afford inhome care." Comes off better then " I played Xbox." Lie.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Lol I'm also 23, I already put in those 4 years. Shoulda gone straight out of HS.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

I was flat out applying to Ukrainian/polish agencies to try
what about your local agencies? i wouldn't recommend ukranian companies they only working with you if bribe them.
I thought the majority of crewing companies only take Junior Officers from eastern Europe now?
more likely form Philippines or India.
i worked as OS and even BBC wrote about our ship kek we were carrying cargo to Rothera in Antarctica.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

RoRo vehicle carrier

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

interactive brokers

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

about $120k a year. doing pretty much fuck all except sit on a few conference calls and send some emails.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

How much savings. I'm on the edge , 1,200,000 in savings but only 50. Only thing stoping me is big question mark on healthcare.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Aggregate Manufacturing (big rocks into small rocks) by the end of the year I'll be close to about 100k

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

really you drive ships but its called sailing to indicate its seaborne driving

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

They can in most places. Costs differ greatly across the states. Usually when you hear someone cry that they can't live on 45k a year , they want to live in a big house or an expensive city. We are spoiled brats.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

I move bombs for the US Army I make 50k

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

I only make $50k because I only sail a few months out of the year. If I worked more I could take home hella more.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

oh fuck off. I suppose you can get 180 houses in the Teruel region for 18000. That was the cheapest place I've been working, with the most stubborn people I've ever met. A total shithole.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

Sounds unrealistic. 4 on 2 off ?

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

How do you find someone to hire you as a contractor?

John Scott
John Scott

Set on my ass and collect interest.

400-500k per year

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

masturbator. $0

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

What about your local agencies?
Yeah I apply to them all just as frequently, thats how ive gotten my work to date. Its just that a lot of the UK agencies dont get vacancies for cargo ships, only coastal stuff, ro/ro's, tugs etc. Im lucky that at least my new contract is gonna be overseas again.
Rothera to Antarctica
That sounds like a sweet run, were you bringing stuff to the British territory or McMurdo? I've been in the southern Ocean a few times and near Kerguelens land and it was very rough. Id say you saw some cool shit.

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

I eat ass
$0.00

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

Most of the time, yup. I recently just did 1 month on, 2 off. Depends on what ship I get.

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

unemployed atm.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

then why dont you try offshore career? big money :)
this Rothera :) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothera_Research_Station it was one time job. our shipowner was lucky to get this contract. forgot to ask do you have tanker certificates? Stena Bulk good company british btw

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Offshore is dead for new western Officers now. I just sailed with a 2nd Officer who is a Master Mariner, used to be a Captain on a previous ship and has his DP ticket and he still couldn't break into the industry.
Rothera research station
Wow thats pretty epic man, I didnt know merchant ships even went there, other than the BAS. Did you get shore leave? lol.

Yeah Stena Bulk take their junior Officers from Poland and croatia, same as Chevron, Maersk etc. Only way to get a job with them is to be a Stena cadet or be a girl (they have diversity quotas to fill).

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

I'm a Maritime Insurance Lawyer
It varies between $20k - 70k per month, depends on the number of cases i get.

Brody Price
Brody Price

I work on ships 75k USD, no taxes, tenure is 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off. Shoreleave in every port

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

U gay

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

sea captain 400-500k lol i fuck ur wife at the dock

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

yep. i've been trying to get a job as a cabin boy, but not having much success atm

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

wow that sucks i though you can get into offshore much easier than random russian dude.
BAS was our charter. we were carrying cargo for new wharf. metal construction, some vehicles etc. yeah the gave us permission to visit station once before leave. we went to local giftshop bought some shit.
Only way to get a job with them is to be a Stena cadet
so can you get this job?

Attached: P1030114.jpg (541 KB, 1920x1440)

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

I'm 32 and I'm a Youth Minister for a Pentecostal church.

45k + housing allowance.

Attached: preacher.jpg (71 KB, 779x519)

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Assistant to a MP. 2500/month. I don't do much so it is okay, I think.

Attached: 776e70fd.jpg (46 KB, 640x457)

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Why do you rape boys?

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

I am david rothchild i make 3 trillion a day

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

I'm not Catholic.

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Jeeze that class man. She doesn't look like an Ice class ship? Did you have any trouble with the ice?
Can you get this job
Nah I wasnt a Stena Line cadet.

I thought Vships hire Russians very regularly, I take it you've tried them? Did you apply to the companies you did your cadet time with?

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

U rape boys fag kys

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

yeah old chinese shit left after beluga ceased to exist. 2004 year built. no we were lucky no ice so far.
Nah I wasnt a Stena Line cadet.
can you apply for a job now? or they take from particular university?
I thought Vships hire Russians very regularly, I take it you've tried them?
they take mostly ukranians. we dont have vship office in russia, we have vships branch BGI. i tried them without hope no luck so far. i workd as cadet with marlow navigation and briese schiffahrt. got even promotion but they forgot about me kek forgot to mention im from crimea so you can guess its fucking hard to find job as crimean.

Attached: DSC-0916.jpg (1.91 MB, 2896x1944)

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

Bend over.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

If your in Dorset I'd be up for becoming a farmer.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

I own a dry cleaning business. I pull around 150k annually.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

house husband
cuckasaurous rex

thanks for your "service" faggot

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

I work for EA, make gaemz. About 50k a year.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Who the fuck lists their salary after taxes?

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

educated

right,thats why you joined the army instead of getting a real education LOL

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Data Scientist
€80k

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

I'm in the military and I promise my job is better than yours.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Marine Biologist, made £35k last year. Pay isn't great but I get to visit and stay at some pretty cool places. Right now I'm on an outpost with just other 2 colleagues and it's fucking great. No workplace drama, no traffic, birds and fish are my only "customers".

Attached: image.jpg (295 KB, 1080x1918)

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Says the one crawling in mud. Kek

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Junior Cyber Security Researcher
About 90k USD a year.

Pretty good since I am very young and have no family.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

What you do in the freetime?

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Wrong direction. I spend my days at 20,000 feet.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Read, listen to music, go for a swim if the place is good for that, it depends on where I'm at.
Sometimes I even get to fugg if my coworker is female and willing.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

10 bucks says you've never deployed

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Nice chest hair stubble; don't get to have your boyfriend with you there to keep you tidy?

Initially I thought your choice of picture was ironic but now I've come to the conclusion that you're just a tremendous faggot.

John Long
John Long

process engineer, 56k € before taxes

but I'd really like to change my job, maybe even in another country (would like to work in the US)

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

Bitch ass faggot talking shit about a military education like it doesn't exist. Listen here fukboy there is much to be learned in a hard ass life, education goes way beyond books and knowledge, it's in strength and mental toughness, that shit is educational beyond normal peoples understanding. Don't knock what you know absolutely nothing about. I joined the military because it's a family tradition and i wanted to see if I had the steel to make it, and I wanted to work towards a paid education after I served. AND IT WORKED MOTHER FUCKER. I make 125k a year and I have stories to tell and my mother fucking life is interesting unlike shit talking dickbags sitting on the internet clicking away on their keyboards like a faggot bitch.

Cpl. W, US ARMY CAV SCOUT 19D HOOAH

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

Sound engineer and light designer for touring bands/festivals/broadways
70-110k

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

I bet you went to see Joker on opening weekend lmao

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

Man nurse around 80k

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Forklift driver and machine operator.
50k plus monthly bonuses.
It's a shit wage but it gets me through college.

Attached: Sort-of-Poor-College-Student-13.jpg (1.95 MB, 3999x3238)

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Lighten up Francis

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Cav scouts almost as gay as cooks lol. 68W here telling you you sound like a boot mfer.

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

I'm a miserable CT tech. I make $64k. I hate my fucking job.

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

3rd party pipeline inspector. Working on natural gas distribution right now. Net is around $120k so it would be a lot like making $160-170k. I say net because the bulk of our pay is in per diem. It’s good because I don’t get taxed a lot, but have to jump through hoops for loans sometimes since my W2 shows like 20-30k. When they good off just paystubs though I’m golden.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

Chef at Wendy's
81k + matching 401k to 100%

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Stfu doc, nobody asked you shit, put that put that aid bag on your back and GET MARCHING we need you in the middle.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

Nigga is this olivier?

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Funeral director in Germany - 37k€ + benefits

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

ND?

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

what kinda benefits? breaking out gold teeth?

jk, greetings from fellow german

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

I have had a couple of new hires come in recent from ND. I’m in TX

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Stream for a living 10-60k

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

That's mad unlucky dude. Nah stena take from university only.

Your from Crimea? No way man, do you know a Sergei Dzergun from Sevastopol?
I sailed with him as a cadet.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Air Force 11K3D here telling you both to shut up and start pulling weeds.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

I say warehousing and transportation to make me not sound like a loser but i'm just an order selector.
17/h
texas
this job blows hard but I don't need to worry about bills so I guess it's okay

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Stfu pog ass faggot

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

pog
I don't understand your army retardation

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

There's no need to, mind your business

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

Heavy Equipment Mechanic
$23.50/Hr + Company vehicle and free diesel
Texas

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

spaniard
Two words, Free Healthcare. I was shocked when I saw cancer treatment in Spain is totally free. You can't even imagine how lucky you are, fucking spaniards lol.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

stena take from university only
we have same shit here. some companies working only with particular universities.
nah sorry i live in another part of crimea :^)

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Every adult that isn't a complete retard has health insurance in america.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

I run IT projects 45k€

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

You need money, my friend. Good luck when you get cancer with your insurance.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Yeah, forgot theres alot of seafarers there, thought I'd give it a try anyway lol. I gotta jump off and go buy beer, it was good talking with you user, safe travels bro.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

The most I could ever pay out of pocket is $3,000. If my leg got cut off and they simultaneously found brain cancer, I would pay a max of $3,000. If you can't afford three grand as an adult you have much bigger issues.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Telecommunications - I lay fiber all over this marble and turn up SuperRouters so you fucking faggots can shitpost and complain about nothing!!! 120K base / 175k with a bit of OT

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

take care bro :^)

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Government owned water utility. Not a LARP, I'm actually sitting at my desk fucking off on /b making cash and lining out others to do the actual work. Feels good man

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

You mean except for the 28 million who still can't get insurance. And the number has been going up since a certain party was given complete control, and began to slowly dismantle it. That number will skyrocket if the Republicans are successful in their current lawsuit to completely do away with the ACA. Higher then pre-ACA levels, as the few options people had in 2007 were replaced by the ACA.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

And why exactly can't those people get insurance?

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

There are lots of reasons people end up uninsured besides just deciding not to buy. These are the four biggest reasons.
* Not eligible for the ACA, but their state refused the Medicaid expansion.
* Fell into a corner of the ACA where insurance is still way too expensive. Primarily earn too much for the subsidy, but not enough for coverage.
* No plans offered coverage for a persons particular ailment.
* Signing up was too confusing, and their state didn't offer any assistance.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

What sort of qualifications do you need to get into this?

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Not the person you were asking. But I spent my career in IT (retired now)
The best project managers were those that could effectively combine technical understanding with people skills and management skills. The tech was actually less important, just needed the ability to quickly learn the basics of new tech. The actual developers handled the in-depth knowledge.
The few really top project managers actually got paid 2-3 times that salary.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

Can't or won't. Obamacare is a joke . They should have taken their time and did it right instead of passing a bill requiring you to have healthcare. And illuminating cross state competition was a gift to the insurance companies to stifle competition. Only thing Republicans did is remove the penalty for not buying insurance.