Do you believe in manmade climate change?

Do you believe in manmade climate change?

Attached: steve buchecmee.jpg (1080x1270, 149K)

wonder if theres any hentai with her already
, ye climate is changing, 20yo ago my cuntry had hard to survive winter with 2 meters of snow and now its almost no snow in winter

Attached: av7wWvb_700b.jpg (500x367, 41K)

Plant food will end the world?

Yes. I also know nothing major will change until lots of people die.
Many of the mega rich either bury their heads in the sand, or want to keep the finamcial status quo at any cost for as long as possible. They believe their wealth can insulate them from catastrophe. Depends how bad it ia but it's not a risk they take alone.

The tribal politics involved is toxic.

doesn't matter if anyone belives in it - don't blame fucking europe for it while people in china wear masks because of air pollution and america stepping their industry game up. and especially don't blame normal middle class citizens

Do you believe we can do whatever we want and somehow the ecosystem will ignore it?

Eat the plant burgers and fried grasshoppers and stop complaining

>believe in

Do you believe in gravity?

Start eating bugs

Yes. The science behind this is not up for debate.

EAT THE REFORMED ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED PLANT MATERIAL AND FRIED BUGS

Do you believe in life after love?

I believe in this discord channel
WWYBKjQ

NO. Keep rolling coal and keep supporting corporate mmerica's desperate claw to maintain the boomer economy

No

I viewed a YouTube video on planets in space. It's absolutely important to keep the planet. It matters very little what she says.

Life on earth is priceless. When plants go extinct it's missing forever

Humankind needs to go extinct anyway so it’s whatever.

Attached: 9157C5BA-FAD1-4BEF-B88D-5BB1DE0ACF1B.jpg (275x234, 22K)

Only in the same way I believe that things fall down because of gravity or that tossing clothes in water will generally make them wet.

Fried grasshoppers are ok. Stir fried crickets, however, are fucking amazing. They taste like crunchy beef nuggets.

Humanity is too greedy to advance any real change so it doesn't matter what you believe in.

bigger question: does she have extra chromosomes or did her mother drink?

Attached: 1569637495901.png (640x850, 482K)

False equivalence.

Imagine believing this. People used to burn fires literally 24 hours a day for heat and cooking before electricity. Think of how much wood the average person chopped down and burnt every year.

North America is covered with more forest now than it was in the 1800s. Because we don’t burn wood all day.

Also
>muh stop eating meat
>cows fart too much

Bitch there were 100 million buffalo in North America at one time. More than there are cows today. Do these retards think the wild animals don’t fart too? This is retardation.