Tomboys

What makes tomboys so great?

Attached: ED1k2VvU0AAUo80.jpg (1648x2285, 264K)

Ahhh, someone post the pic

The tummy

Attached: 1567567923328.jpg (2000x1739, 794K)

More personality than moeblobs.
maybe daddy issues, who knows

Because you like men but don't want poopy buttholes

The complete lack of decency.

Attached: 1556607675990.jpg (550x897, 68K)

>someone post le pic
why don't you post the pic huh? why don't YOU have it saved when said pic was posted more than 100 times

The implication of assertiveness, you're not inclined to identify with dominance

Say no more

Attached: a31.png (796x1200, 255K)

Bros with vaginas

Is it okay to be inferior to a tomboy?
Is it okay to be shorter and smaller than a tomboy?
Is it okay to be weaker and slower than a tomboy?
Is it okay to be dumber and less educated than a tomboy?
Asking for a friend, ha ha, none of that applies to me, ha ha.

Attached: 1559193607861.png (300x300, 163K)

Would you like your tomboy with small, medium, or large breasts?
Or for 79 cents we can super size your tomboy's breasts

Attached: Big Fat Tomboy Tits.webm (800x450, 2.49M)

Were the Tomo chan extras ever scanned? Or are they not out yet?

Attached: 1514337297615.png (584x520, 365K)

I can't speak for all tomboys. But Mordred is great because she combines genuine badass with endearingly childish. She's essentially a womanchild that is also a badass knight. Made even better by the fact that her civilian outfit is sexy in that "Doesn't understand her own power" kind of way.

Anime medium or actually realistic large are ideal.

Wrong one but good nonetheless

Attached: TRAPS ARE GAY.png (2092x1656, 2.13M)

Top tier tomboy

Attached: 66085535_p0.jpg (2581x2500, 3.07M)

I hate this image. Not because it's bad. But because of how much I want Mordred of my own to treasure. Both in FGO and real life.

Then again, i'm honestly not sure if I want her as a girlfriend or a little sister. She's kind of perfect for both,

your homosexuality, but it's okay, it's CURRENT YEAR after all.

A boy's body without the penis

girl with a tight body and a great personality

Attached: 76551417_p4.jpg (848x1232, 776K)

She's a lesbian though. Which, while hot, does mean that it's hard to use her for sexual fantasies that don't involve other girls.

True Tomboy is her Father

Attached: Fate Manga 1.jpg (874x1240, 356K)

Saber is kind of weird because she is actually pretty feminine underneath the stoic knight persona. Hard to say if she's a tomboy, or just a woman wearing a queenly mask.

>queenly

You mean kingly, right user?

My love for monkey and tomboys goes beyond simple sexual fantasy.

Attached: D7KzvFvWwAAn_mE.jpg (1200x1200, 268K)

Cute Monkey navel

Attached: nr7ra2vljtl26vobt2c26m3aouply66c_hq.jpg (781x1000, 59K)

I guess. For some reason woman wearing the queenly mask just sounds better in my head. Blame tv tropes.

what happens if you coom inside a tomboy?

That's fair. She is peak cute, even in a show/manga/book filled with cute as a button girls.

You wake up.

I'm not sure why you should put dust or soot inside a tomboy. But I guess they would get annoyed or angry if you did.

Can't cope.

Saber Vs Mordred

Attached: Alabama.jpg (1440x1609, 368K)

Instant impregnation, for they have the most fertile wombs.

Saber wins in a fight. But Mordred is more cute.

Attached: 1557927443093.jpg (961x1064, 867K)

Arthur impaled Mordred with a spear. Then Mordred caved Arthur's head in with a sword.

Sexual partners for the heterosexual male that hold the same values as we do.

Attached: 1568638946557.jpg (1134x1400, 503K)

Attached: 1545477960438.png (1023x670, 719K)

This, I feel more comfortable and strong with a tomboy. It's as if we grew up together.

Boyish behaviour with a feminine contrast.

Attached: 1558497068533.png (500x600, 12K)

>tfw if Fate was more authentic, then Jeanne would be the tomboy to end all tomboys as the real Jeanne was peak 3D tomboy.

i've heard a lot of her history was sensationalized

Lies from bongs who cannot accept the guilt that they burned a pure tomboy saint.

i'm (mostly) gay and tomboys are the only females i'm attracted to, i think it's the mixed male and female traits

Attached: DsBOY6EUcAIeo5D.jpg (847x1200, 194K)

what would a date with mordred be like?

Attached: 1555036197521.jpg (1042x1316, 106K)

It's hard to judge how much she was sensationalized but her typical anime appearance as a lithe girl with blonde hair and blue eyes is definitely mistaken. We have few physical descriptions of her but the few words we got mention dark hair, dark eyes, thick legs and generous breasts. She also favored ranged warfare, specifically mass artillery, but most depictions will use the archetype of a knight rather than a combat engineer.

gentle femdom and occasional pegging

>Jean d'Aulon, her squire and bodyguard: "Even though she was a young girl, beautiful and shapely, and there were many times, when helping her to put on her armor or otherwise, I have seen her breasts [i.e., the shape of the breasts underneath her tunic: clothing was always worn with armor, needless to say]; and sometimes her legs completely bare when dressing her wounds, [i.e., at the siege of Paris where she was shot in the thigh] and I went near to her many times, and I was [at that time] strong, young and in my prime, never did I feel carnal desire towards her from any sight or contact I had with the Maiden; neither did any of her soldiers or squires, based on what I heard them say many times."

>Duke Jean II d'Alençon, one of her commanders: "Sometimes in the army I slept in the field beside Jehanne and the soldiers, and I sometimes saw Jehanne prepare for sleep, and sometimes saw her breasts [again, only the shape: she always slept fully clothed, according to the other eyewitnesses], which were beautiful; however, at no time did I ever have any carnal desire for her."

>"Chronique de la Pucelle": "if it so happened that she had to take her lodging in the fields with the soldiers, she never removed her armor. There were many, even among the great lords, who determined to find out whether they could spend the night with her; and for this purpose they went to her nobly dressed; but as soon as they saw her, all feelings of desire ceased"

A*glo propaganda.

> JESUS, MARY

>King of England, render account to the King of Heaven of your royal blood. Return the keys of all the good cities which you have seized, to the Maid. She is sent by God to reclaim the royal blood, and is fully prepared to make peace, if you will give her satisfaction; that is, you must render justice, and pay back all that you have taken.

>King of England, if you do not do these things, I am the commander of the military; and in whatever place I shall find your men in France, I will make them flee the country, whether they wish to or not; and if they will not obey, the Maid will have them all killed. She comes sent by the King of Heaven, body for body, to take you out of France, and the Maid promises and certifies to you that if you do not leave France she and her troops will raise a mighty outcry as has not been heard in France in a thousand years. And believe that the King of Heaven has sent her so much power that you will not be able to harm her or her brave army.

>To you, archers, noble companions in arms, and all people who are before Orleans, I say to you in God's name, go home to your own country; if you do not do so, beware of the Maid, and of the damages you will suffer. Do not attempt to remain, for you have no rights in France from God, the King of Heaven, and the Son of the Virgin Mary. It is Charles, the rightful heir, to whom God has given France, who will shortly enter Paris in a grand company. If you do not believe the news written of God and the Maid, then in whatever place we may find you, we will soon see who has the better right, God or you.

Attached: Screenshot_20191008-232207_Fate_GO.jpg (1280x720, 315K)

Pathetic Mordred

Attached: Round Table AAA.jpg (1512x2000, 447K)

>William de la Pole, Count of Suffolk, Sir John Talbot, and Thomas, Lord Scales, lieutenants of the Duke of Bedford, who calls himself regent of the King of France for the King of England, make a response, if you wish to make peace over the city of Orleans! If you do not do so, you will always recall the damages which will attend you.

>Duke of Bedford, who call yourself regent of France for the King of England, the Maid asks you not to make her destroy you. If you do not render her satisfaction, she and the French will perform the greatest feat ever done in the name of Christianity.

>Done on the Tuesday of Holy Week (March 22, 1429). HEAR THE WORDS OF GOD AND THE MAID.

Fucking based. Joan's letters are great they're basically all "GET THE FUCK OUT OF FRANCE YOU BONG DOGS OR I SWEAR TO THE KING OF HEAVEN I WILL GENOCIDE ALL OF YOU".

When she's not threatening the Hussites to revert back to Catholicism or she'll come after them and the Saracens next of course.

>Frances Gies, in her Joan of Arc: The Legend and the Reality describes the natural charm that drew fighting men to the Maid. Gies asserts that low-born peasant girl Joan had the cheerful boldness to address the great noble d’Alençon with the familiar “tu” form rather than the formal “vous” form as would have been appropriate. Joan also, says Gies, kept up a “playful” rapport with d’Alençon, calling him her “gentle duke” and “pretty duke.” D’Alençon, by his own testimony, was enraptured by Joan from the moment he met her and her informal playfulness must have been part of what charmed him. The squire Gobert Thibault testified that when he first met Joan, “she tapped me on the shoulder, saying that she would like to have a few men of my sort with her.” It is easy to visualize Thibault blushing crimson—and being charmed out of his boots. In his often-cited letter to his mother, Guy de Laval gushed in his adoring descriptions of Joan. He wrote, “I went to her lodging to see her; she sent for wine and told me that she would soon have me drinking in Paris. This seems a thing divine by her deeds, and also from seeing and hearing her.” Clearly, Joan was no somber, otherworldly little waif of a mystic. She had a bravado, a charm, a winning manner, that, combined with her proven strength and courage, made hardened fighting men adore her at the same time they respected her.

2pure4me.

These are good quotes, but I remember other citations from her squire mentioning her dark hair and dark eyes, possibly brown. Anyway the way everyone insists they felt no carnal desire toward her, maybe she was just spectacularly ugly.

Attached: poster-joan__35644.1463164880.jpg (833x1280, 984K)

Attached: modred box.jpg (1200x1565, 289K)

Attached: golfclap.gif (450x345, 1.85M)

Yes, I remember the dark hair and eyes. The common blonde hair+blue eyes combo is simply a Japanese stereotype of foreigners from Europe. And it's obvious that the lack of carnal desires meant that she simply was too pure for this earth. Someone so pure that the only boners you get are ones you have in your heart.

Attached: 1533155713598.jpg (1000x1559, 609K)

pretty simple actually. thats how I would probably treat her without even making a mental effort to do so

Well the quotes seem to imply she had a rockin' bod. She just may have been a historical case of butterface.

Motherfucking yikes dude

is the post which convinced the janitor to delete the thread.

>ywn have a tough fighter tomboy gf who comes home with busies and sore muscles who appreciates having someone to fight for

Attached: gaaaaa.png (628x581, 477K)

Tomboys aren't that great though. Just FTM transexuals who haven't gotten the message that it's 2019 and they don't have to pretend anymore.

There's no way some farm girl is going to have a curvy body. Nutrition was not good enough to support a body like that. Also, never take historical quotes at face values as most of them are extremely embellished and made up bullshit to make something look better.

weak bait. Have a pity (You)

Attached: 1563920943757.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

long hair > short hair

Heresy

>What makes tomboys so great?
Well, OP, here’s a quick rundown for you

>your waifu bows to the tomboy
>childhood friend of self-insert MC
>rumoured to possess athletic abilities
>control harems with an iron fist
>confirmed best girl in every show for all seasons
>direct cause of plot-driving envy from more feminine girls
>in the process of pouting as you uncover her girlish tendencies
>own basically all head-pats coming from senpai
>first designer babies will be tombabies
>tomboys are said to each have 200+ doujins
>ancient Chinese cartoons tell of tomboys who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of athleticism and unprecedented tanlines with them
>They own tombot R&D labs around the world
>You want to embarrass a demure tomboy by picking out a cute dress for her right now
>The tomboys are in regular communication with the Sup Forums moderators, who curate the catalog to feature as many threads as possible about tomboys
>They win the MC-bowl in the first episode or volume
>Nation states entrust their frilly lingerie with the tomboys. There’s no lace underwear in department stores, only underneath tomboys’ spats
>The tomboys are up to 25 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings that may become christmas cakes who still need your playful teasing, cuddles and massages.
>The tomboys will guide Sup Forums into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Attached: 1494754696787.png (847x1200, 229K)

Attached: 1566607671495.jpg (1200x1920, 106K)

Attached: 1514529465418.jpg (1200x1043, 236K)

The reverse actually.

Attached: drake 92.png (614x744, 378K)

>the crown prince betrayed her to the English because he was a jealous, petty cunt

Attached: 1559343822913.png (1500x1200, 90K)

That's the opposite of what I want.

boy with no dick

There are three things missing from this image.

large because they can get shy about their massive personalities and I can watch them take off their sports bras.

large

Attached: 1560297523114.png (1024x1280, 1.14M)

>tfw in love with those two tomboys in a certain cancerous cartoon show

Attached: 1559797033909.jpg (3023x4299, 748K)

Nothing beats the look of anguish and despair on a tomboy when the person she's had feelings for the last few years is suddenly on a date with a pretty, popular girl. Bonus points if the rival she lost her crush to has long hair.

Attached: 029.png (1114x1600, 657K)

see

what's the appeal then? that's inferior to a trap

trap is female body + penis, but despite the penis inferiority (in comparison to a vagina), they have a boipussy to make-up

The vagina part.

pointless when its attached to a boy body

Attached: 1563227739820.jpg (1135x1600, 378K)

Wasn't this NTR?

I want some older tomboys damn it!

Attached: 10.jpg (1280x1811, 535K)

France has some of the best saints between Jeanne and Louis IX
Here's my tomboy of choice

Attached: 1563032875760.jpg (2480x2480, 2.41M)

This better not be some ntr bullshit!

The patron saint of tomboys

What do you expect?
Author loves drawing cheating sluts.

She's married to MC's brother, but is probably attracted to MC.
If anything it's closer to reverse-NTR.