Movie thread

>alone on Friday night
>hungry
>wanna go get some fast food
>don't want to get laughed at or pitied in the drive thru for being alone

What's some kino to make me less hungry?

Bbump

Bro Im alone too but I just went and got some sonics and now I'm chilling in bed with a couple hot dogs and shake. Comfy. Just go get food bro who cares. Go right back home after

go get food bro. i'm worse off. i cant even drive. I wish I had some grub

order two meals so you can pretend you're picking up for someone else

Just go, nobody will even remember your face 7 seconds after you leave. Stop being so self centred.

>nobody will even remember your face 7 seconds after you leave

Its Lent user. Fasting is the best choice

By who, the workers? They're serving McNuggets for minimum wage on a Friday night, who are they to shit on you?

Nobody cares if you go alone user. Literally none of the workers there will notice, let alone give a shit or judge you for it. If you want food just go.

kek

Stop being a pussy and just go get a burger. As though everyone in McD's were succesful alpha males.

Just get Soylent you never have to go out

Where I live the """cool""" kids hang out McDonalds and judge everyone else.

don't fall for it

I can't drive. I'm 23. Life has always been shit so I said fuck it and stopped leaving my room.

Ok I assume you're in high school then. Hit up the local grocery store and buy some ground beef, cheese and buns. It will take you like 5-10 minutes to make a burger which is better than the shit you get at most fast food joints.

I'm 40. It doesn't get better. God I'm so hungry now. Fuck this thread

huh?

a lolcow drank soylant and turned into a disgusting tranny

If I had a gun I would totally kill myself.

meant for

i still don't know what that means but it's a convenient and nutritious depressed hermit/easy food

I'm a coward. I'm afraid I would fuck it up somehow and be even worse off.

learning to drive helps, honestly. I didn't get my license until i was 24, and while I'm still a total fuck up, it does make life easier. Food for one thing.

I'm disabled. I literally cant drive.

Fix it you disgusting cunts. Accept that the hole you've dug yourself into isn't too deep to climb back out of, if you're willing to do the work.

unironically the same, it sucks

My "problem" cant be fixed. Its a physical disability. Thanks though

This
You are quite literally just a number. Order your food, say thank you and get the fuck out.