How secure are these chastity things? do they prevent masturbation? any advice or tips to make chastity more secure?

How secure are these chastity things? do they prevent masturbation? any advice or tips to make chastity more secure?

Attached: 41JsxBi-teL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 9K)

bump

not very, you can slip your benis out of the top if it's soft and the cage is lubed. custom fit with a piecing is the only way to prevent pull out, but even then you can just cum with a vibrator.

so there's no true prevention? wouldn't it be uncomfortable? ways to make it more?

there are a few chastity cages that claim to be difficult to pull out of but they're expensive from what I briefly read of them. chastity is a fetish that works if you or your partner is staying inside it to avoid disappointing or breaking the rules of the keyholder and as a mutual kinky game but they aren't by any means impossible to remove on your own as long as the ring can be cut with a dremel or the lock picked and so fourth.

Yeah the ball-trap ones basically always have a way to slip out, just because flesh is generally squishy, and things can't be too tight or blood flow would be cut off.
There are secure ones, but they have ports for a prince-albert piercing, so you're literally held in place (also iirc there are ones with long sounds, those are also difficult to pull out of)

How the hell do you cum with a vibrator? I never understood it. And im not talking about shoving it up your ass fuck that. Like putting it on your dick, I saw a video of it on here once I don't really believe it.

Nope, one thing I was disappointed with is how the thing just hangs and exposes most of the base of your penis. So when you’re flaccid you’re basically halfway out and can escape the way mentioned. I never tried it but I’m guessing cages that have a waist band would prevent this but I can’t imagine it being that difficult to get out of. PA piercing is probably the only way without something bulky.

Are you seriously this fucking retarded?

just put the vibrator (wand etc.) against the chastity.
the cage makes it feel a million times better but depending on your base ring material and size your sack skin starts hurting after a long session

i do this but with a diaper on. it feels SO FUCKING GOOD

Could just cut off your dick, and die too.

Why would you need a chastity cage when you're already dickless?

1 - Chastity is as secure as you want it to be.

2 - The only way to make it "more secure" is to figure out how it is not secure for you.

Doesn't the ring help prevent slipping though? I'm thinking of a buying a CB-6000 and it looks like it would keep things in place.

Nope, your balls are surprisingly pliable.
I've tried CB 3000, CB 6000s, birdlocked and holy trainer. My balls sometimes slip right through them while I'm asleep.

Well, that's how it works.
The ring is like a cockring, going around the base of your junk - behind the cock and balls.
The tube holds the meat.
The balls hang out between the ring and the tube.

Pic related

Attached: example.jpg (960x960, 562K)

Wouldn't a smaller ring fix the problem though? Mine are normal sized (assuming I know what's normal) so I don't see them ever slipping through but I should probably take your word for it since I'm not experienced.

>The ring is like a cockring, going around the base of your junk - behind the cock and balls.
Yea, that's why I was wondering just how exactly would the balls (or anything really) manage to slip out of the ring or the whole cage in general. I'm still trying to figure out what's the best size so I'm still new to all of this.

Too small a ring and it cuts off circulation

I suppose there isn't a middle ground for you then unless you get a custom fit cage?

Not for me but everyone's nuts are different

A smaller ring should help with smaller units.
But there is a "standardization" of size which makes it a bit harder. But a lot come with an "assortment" of rings.

Sizing. It's "standardized" so getting something that has a personal fit is difficult - but I believe a lot come with an assortment.

A custom fit cage would solve all the problems here, like getting a custom tailored shirt.
But they are rarely one-size fits all. They come with an "assortment" of rings;.

Thanks for answering, mind if I ask a few more questions? I've been given conflicting advice on how to decide between cage sizes, some people recommended I buy a cage smaller than my flaccid size and others have recommended one size up. Who should I listen to? Also, some have told me to measure my flaccid size by pressing the ruler in while others said to just rest it on top. What should I do?

my dick's pretty small so all the ones I've used have been larger.
I find that when I get a boner the cage will be pushed away from my pelvis regardless of size.

>my dick's pretty small so all the ones I've used have been larger.
So I guess I shouldn't get something that's smaller than my size then, but rather one that's closest to it.

Measuring works both ways, but it's hard to maintain a non-erect size. See image.

I've only been reading up on this, trying to figure it out for myself.
The only I am looking at is the one I posted an image of earlier - from Fort Troff.
It's a bit on the expensive side, so I am working up the courage/spare cash.

Attached: Erect_penis_measurement.png (510x630, 115K)

Is that cage one of those where you have to put your balls through the ring? I thought about buying a BON4 cage but the idea of having to fit my junk through a ring rather than wrapping the ring around it sounds like too much trouble.

I am not a 100%.
But it is silicone, and reviews claim it is comfy and easy-enough to get off without the key or cutting in case of an emergency.