How dare WSJ mess with the sweet revenue I get for making fun of other people and their work?

>how dare WSJ mess with the sweet revenue I get for making fun of other people and their work?
>Youtube, you NEED hire me as PR to create awareness about how this website is still relevant and a solid investment

I can get onboard with what he says about Wall street journal creating outrage for clicks but for real, couldn't this greasy kike deliver his message in a less slimy way?

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ489KjPqlc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NmPcx3CM-9M
youtu.be/Tgw2Kkmupg8?t=1304
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't mess with the FUPA Lord you cunt.

so they complain about youtube being crap but when other sites do it, it's not okay?

That's good and all but can we PLEASE discuss Hila?

Really activates those almonds

This guy gets it

didn't you double-channers declare an exodus?

>I'm okay
>My top highest videos are no longer monetized
>I'm okay

hila did nothing wrong

I would fuck the shit out of Hila desu

She isn't attractive, and she sounds like a retard when she speaks.

didn't watch but if they did something it's just old media trying to swing their dicks around and prove their relevency

>liking Jews

I like how nobody is addressing the true retards in all this: the advertisers pulling out after a single completely fictional hitpiece behind a paywall.

why is emma watson even on here? she isn't associated with anything comedy like at all

She has mild autism (more than likely).

She has problems with eating and just watches anime all day

youtu.be/NmPcx3CM-9M

Did Hila get the biggest dicking of her life before this or something?

so shes perfect for anyone on Sup Forums then?

youtu.be/Tgw2Kkmupg8?t=1304
She's definitely got an eating disorder.

>It's another youtube star attempts to drums up controversy to protect their livelihood episode

Maybe. I've been visiting Sup Forums a few times lately and it seems like everyone is gay now on there. Not sure if it's some elaborate joke or something

remove jerma, he is pure

>I can get onboard with what he says about Wall street journal creating outrage for clicks

Isn't that what he does exactly himself?