How do you justify eating literal nigger tier food?

How do you justify eating literal nigger tier food?

Attached: 1565724048755.jpg (940x600, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/punisher_bass
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you don't justify it

Please tell me you're not talking shit about fried chicken, I live off that stuff every chance I get

>nooooo not my fried chicken
>nooooo not my watermelon
>nooooo not my grape flavored soda
>nooooo not my hot wings
>nooooo not my
Shut the fuck up

What, you mean bone-in tendies? OP clearly does not enjoy the finer boy things in life.

you eat it

nigger

check out my meals:
twitter.com/punisher_bass
(pictures)

Just because something is associated with nigger culture doesn't mean it's bad.
Fried chicken, for example, is excellent. And there is nothing niggerly about it. There is no reason to associate niggers with fried chicken.

How do you justify breathing nigger air. You might hate niggers and jews but still like nigger and jewish food.

I cook my chicken in a pressure cooker and then sear it in a pan with a little olive oil. It has a lot of protein and low in cholesterol. Once in a while I eat at the colonel's but not very often. I like their cole slaw. chicken is a nigger's food because years ago it was easy for them to steal a chicken from a farm. Same with watermelon, they could steal one easily from a watermelon patch. it's all about stealing for niggers and trying to survive like a feral animal. It's no different than all the niggers getting public assistance now

fucking nigger

Derek, your meals are nasty. Who BBQ their food over a trashcan?

Because some of it is nice.

How do you justify eating, drinking or living in general when niggers do that shit too. If you can't stand having anything in common with them then just fucking kill yourself already so you have less in common with the living ones.

fried chicken is amazing

also watermelon

Because I'm nigger tier poor fuck you

Hey Derek, why are you such a cunt?

Is not the food's fault

Fried chicken is very good.
You're just weird and somewhat pathetic.

You mean the staple of southern white people cuisine since niggers taught them how to cook it? You talk shit about grits and fried green tomatoes now? Even the Klan loves fried chicken.

>Even the Klan loves fried chicken.
[citation needed]

I don't, my woman asked me to grill some chicken and I told her to go date some nigger.

Grand wizard here, I love me some nigger chicken.

>>nooooo not my hot wings
That's not nigger food. Was a fairly recent recipe, created in Buffalo, NY. Hence the alternative name, "buffalo wings".

Because that shit's delicious

But user, Colonel Sanders was a violent snownigger, how can you not love those 11 herbs and spices? Are you some type of faggot?

I remember when it was called 'soul food'. I worked in Newark, NJ, in a warehouse with 90% colored people, many who grew up in the south. I learned to love this food.
hominy grits
shortening bread
pig tails
collard greens
chitlins
chicken fried steak
hog jowls
okra
black-eyed peas
hush puppies
cornbread
sweet potato pie
fried almost anything (not just chicken)
hot Dr. Pepper with lemon
And the most important, blacks gave us BBQ ribs and pulled pork.
I'd keep going, but I'm getting hungry now.

Did she then call you a dick? She should have...

Shut the fuck up you liberal faggot

Knowledge/intelligence = liberal faggot?
Then I guess
ignorance/stupidity = conservative asshole

>I remember when it was called 'soul food'
that's a much better term. or just southern food. or just good food. there's no reason to shy away from it because of racial stereotypes.

People around the world eat fried chicken so its definitely not nigger food. There are people right now eating fried chicken wjo mever once saw a nigger.

This some weird shit but i get it OP.

Well I like fried foods but I'm a redneck so we had fried foods before black people.

Kek

So am i a nigger for eating chicken?

yep

...wasn't fried chicken originally a Scottish recipe?

Cajun food is literally the best thing and gulf seafood? Best in the world, no comparison. Fried chicken and red beans and rice is fantastic.

How do you justify dying alone when you approach some hot chick at a restaurant with that pick up line?

Attached: Trumpanzee.jpg (784x782, 115K)

>...wasn't fried chicken originally a Scottish recipe?
IDK. but lets think about this logically
>Chicken is one of the oldest food sources in the world
>Frying is one of the oldest ways of cooking. Not quite as old as roasting over open fire I would imagine, but still, we're talking thousands and thousands of years old.
It makes sense that practically every culture in the history of the world has made fried chicken without needing other cultures to tell them how to do it.
Maybe the scots were first. Maybe niggers did it first. But if they did, they most certainly did it in africa long before they came to the US. People have certainly been eating fried chicken since way before the slave trade.

Aww man

LOL HE'S ACTUALLY A LIBERAL FAGGOT