Why is this turd the movie feminists and SJW are hitching their horses to in order to "stick it to men?"

Why is this turd the movie feminists and SJW are hitching their horses to in order to "stick it to men?"

Rather than a movie about women's liberation in the middle East or a movie about women getting the right to vote in the mid 20th century, THIS fucking piece of shit is the one that is getting the full treatment.

Because it's a remake of a franchise that was loved almost exclusively by men.

The franchise was 80's cheese with SNL actors. Anyone who gives a fuck needs to grow up.

I think most people get that, but the way Sony is marketing this thing by basically saying, "HAHA, SUCK IT MEN!!!!", is gross, and the SJW are eating it up.

How does this relate to politics?

The whole movie was a political statement..

Funnily enough, the black chick acted like a stereotypical ghetto black woman.

The two "egg-heads" were unconvincing and Melissa McCarthy looked like she was wearing a fat-suit for the movie. I just don't like looking at fat people to begin with, so that was off-putting.

The effects were average for what is expected. Perhaps lower.

There was an element of intelligence in the first movie. It was sci-fi with slight humor.

The new one tried way too hard to be funny and it wasn't funny.

Did I enjoy watching ghosts get captured, sure.

Most normies just can't understand not wanting a franchise or child-hood memory to be stained. It wasn't about the black chick or it being women. It was average. Not funny, intelligent or original.

This the movie was more racist then the original one in the original the black character was the Everyman who just didn't give a shit as long as there was a stable pay check in this they played up the sassy black lady to death. It's garbage absolute and utter shite.

It is on purpose, OP. Feminism wants to go mainstream so they're putting the stuff into movies and entertainment that they think we'll have mainstream appeal. But they're all so stupid and they didn't realize that it's very transparent what they're doing and also that everybody already knows these constant remakes of 80s franchises are boring and Bland and banal.

That's what I don't get how come the SJW get so up in arms when 90% of the detractors just don't want to see a classic film get butchered by some remake.

So why not make some biopic of a woman from history who was actually badass then? Like a Marie curie movie or Mary walker Philips. Why do they need to bludgeon us with shitty comedy's.

more like Ghost Busteds

or Ghost Bitches

It doesn't fit the victim-hood narrative. Who knows, the "she-boon" and "women can't be 'busters" were probably shills for the studio for all we know.

Ah, who am i kidding. There's tons of racists on Sup Forums. Can't say I don't mind the warranted majority of it, though.

A Minute like that would reliably tank at the box office. This movie my tank too, but Hollywood basically only has confidence in big franchises to make money right now. They want to put butts in the seats.

They started this a little bit with the superhero movies and also with the Star Trek remakes. They want to sell tickets and spread the message. Bit this Movie has blown up on their faces because out is all such transparent shilling.

Shit sorry for the typos, On mobile. I Meant a Movie like that.

You're missing the point, a movie about women's rights would appeal be clearly an empowering film for women and all that.

But what the film is a intended to be a wide audience blockbuster. If women fronted movies take off and become fairly common, well that'd means loads for equality and all that. Especially in comedy where men tend to dominate the scene.

It's Hollywood. Any shit they put out will be shilled to fuck ad nauseum. They've been out of ideas for years so they figure butchering classic franchises will pay the bills. Ignore them: check out independent cinema instead; that's bound to actually be educational even if some of them are leaning to the liberal/feminist side.

you cant please these people, they will always find something to gripe about

such as Patty not being a scientist

This is the type of movie that proves women are unable to have character of their own.

They're afterthoughts of whatever men do. Like the female version of superman, or batgirl, or whatever.

For women to be independent is to try to imitate men in anything they do. They do not know what to do with their freedom.

One of the greatest comedy films of all time.

Yah but if the story is good then I don't give it shit I'm thinking of movies like the imitation game and shit where it's just a story about there lives that would do more for their movement then anything else would and tell a cool story to boot.

That or they crank the penis envy up to 100

There's some new or rebooted DC comic out, I think the hero is called Mockingbird or something, but from what I saw the entirety of the introduction was
>Men are better
>Men are richer
>Men are smarter
>Everyone likes men, but they'll never like me because I'm not a man
>If I was a man I wouldn't have any of these problems ever again because I'm a man

Comics nowadays are a hive of PC shilling though