How do i make friends

how do i make friends

Attached: EDE41E21-DA85-4FE8-9BE3-BDE5A9984C27.png (409x350, 118K)

go to church and volunteer for the choir, you make like thirty friends overnight

Attached: 65114_01_01.jpg (960x544, 123K)

Well I've got the same issue and i think it would really help to know what you do for a living or if you're a student.

im a student but i do my education online

im not religious and the only people who are where i live are all boomers

don't

Try to do any activities outside home. Volunteering in a non profit organisation could really help.

So? You can't be friends with them because they're older than you? You can't sing even though you're not religious? It will teach you music and music + athleticism will get you a girl. Once you have a girl it will be much easier to find friends, I'm assuming she'll already have a network to build off of.

Get some polymer clay and start molding

Why do you want friends?

ive been trying to get out more but i havent considered volunteer work before

i could but id rather have some friends my age since most people i know are older than me
also i cant sing

"Friends" not really. You don't make friends just because you enjoy the same shit. And go to church, are you fuckin serious? Where the fuck do you live?

im lonely

Oh I assumed he meant friends as in "someone you know for a long period of time, who you talk to and care about and spend time with, and who will have your back if you are ever in trouble." not friend as in "a fellow addict with whom you occasionally binge drink and/or do drugs with."

Attached: 1529199486053.jpg (956x670, 78K)

ill be your friend

thank you user

Attached: 1CD4F7DF-EAAE-4815-B8C3-0923F5F56918.png (746x512, 99K)

That's not really a good reason to want friends. I mean I get what you're saying but you have to be comfy being alone. You can't depend on anyone to make you feel not lonely. I have had friends and lovers that I was with all the time and still felt completely alone. You can't force a friendship just like you can't force a relationship. Gotta flow natural. Figure out what you like to do outside of the house that people are involved. If you can't figure out where to go what to do, then step outside of your comfort zone and really make a effort. If what you have been doing doesn't work, you have to change gameplan, change your life. Think positive and put positive out their and it will happen. Honestly you are never alone, you always have yourself. If you are tired of yourself, then reinvent yourself, it's never to late and never to hard when you really want something. I can give great advice but I don't do it myself. I have no friends but I never feel lonely. I don't need friends to feel "normal" or complete. Friends just turns into what you can do for them. Real friend is very rare and hard to come by. People will be friends and hang out with people they don't like just to call someone a friend. I never understood the logic. I'd rather be alone then in a friendship with someone that doesn't really care. It's hard to explain. But that's my issue, not yours. Get out their kid and make it happen.

>how do i make friends
I hear you're suppose to be a friend. But to who? I have no idea.

>Oh I assumed he meant friends as in "someone you know for a long period of time, who you talk to and care about and spend time with, and who will have your back if you are ever in trouble."
I was assuming the same with OP. All I was saying is just because they are church people that doesn't make them neccesarily friend potential. People are false and church people can magnify that usually, times 10.

Humans are attracted to a resource that they dont have. This also applies to resources in other people. For example a nerdy person who has alot of book smart and is always the butt of the joke. But who isnt funny on his own would be attracted to a funny person. The funny person may like the nerd for his intellect and interesting conversations about it because comedians have a certain type of intellect and needs to strengthen this form of intellect. The too are symbiote in a sort of way. This all happens subconsciously. The two arent even awar of why they're friendship continues on. This is just an example but they're are thousands of others

thank you for the advice user

What country do you live in?
What are your interests?

Talk to people and pretend that you care about their bullshit.

cringe

Attached: 291058749027211.png (1024x1024, 389K)

This guy gets it. Great insight, user.

Lol, keep living with that bitter misanthropy and you'll never taste the sweet water of forgiveness, whereby all men are forgiven.

You're welcome. I wish I had a good answer or plan for you. But, the question you ask only you can answer. You know what you could do to make friends, you are stopping you, is what I mean. I think when you put a "pure" want into the universe you will get what you seek. I know you will also, user. Your request seems pure to me.

Lol ! Omg, yes in a fuckin nutshell. I love you, user. Nail on the fuckin head.

Keep that BS to yourself, oh saved one. You're full of shit, and you know it.

i live in australia and i like game dev, weeb shit, music and gym training

Let's hear your take on it then. How do you get friends? Or are friends a waste of time and it's better to isolate yourself in a cave and degenerate into a socially retarded man child.