What’s the point in having sex if it only makes you feel good for a couple of seconds?

What’s the point in having sex if it only makes you feel good for a couple of seconds?

Attached: 7851998A-5722-4AE9-BFFB-C6A17F797169.jpg (500x712, 69K)

Because instinct

its healthy

to feel good for a couple of seconds

Welcome to the world

Thats just the orgasm. Clearly you haven't has good foreplay that can last hours, days or even weeks if done correctly.

omg SAUCE

What's the point of breathing if it only keeps you alive for a couple seconds?

What's the point of hanging onto life if it only puts the eternal nothingness off for a couple of seconds?

Nigga, I wish I had your kind of time.

To have one or two beautiful wonderful children that make your life worth living, and one insufferable brat

Try prostate orgasms.

Yes, but what would you have accomplished after that? Several hours of nothing productive? And you need one other person to have sex. You are creating a dependence to that person when one should be completely self sufficient

Reproduction

Learn about tantric sex. Seriously

>if it only makes you feel good for a couple of seconds
You're doing it wrong if that's all you get

children

Like you have something better to do?

Atleast more productive than coping on this site i guess

In that view what would you have accomplished after anything pleasurable? Its the experience of pleasure is the goal user.

And of course you need a 2nd person, foreplay with 1 is masturbation.

Jesus, I'd say you're GREAT fun in RL.

>makes you feel good for a couple of seconds
Because in life there are only a few things that really makes you feel good both mind and body. Fucking is high on that list, fucking somone you actually love and loves you back, there is nothing better in this universe. Simple truth.

Set up your own business. After 3 / 5 years of no time you then have lots of it.

Its what I did.

Isnt love just sex? I can’t see why a couple would tolerate each other unless there was sex involved.

No my friend. I'm sorry you feel that way.

Because after a few minutes you can fuck again my friend. The circle of life

>a couple of seconds

If all you're enjoying is the orgasm, you're doing it wrong.