So I've decided I'm going to dedicate my life to hunting down and murdering pedophiles

So I've decided I'm going to dedicate my life to hunting down and murdering pedophiles.

My plan is as follows. Find spaces (maybe on the dark web or incel groups) where pedophilia is discussed openly. I'm going to talk about how I'm a girl who was molested as a child & I enjoyed it. This is all true. I was molested as a child. And i had orgasms. The perpetrator didn't use force or threats but was always gentle. I'm going to talk about how molesting children is not wrong (this part is the lie) it's only traumatic for them when they get older & adults tell them what happened was wrong & try to shame them for enjoying it. I don't believe that bullshit but I've heard pedophiles saying these things so I figure it's how they cope.

I'm going to lure them by saying that I want to start a family. Find a 'fellow' pedo husband and he gets me pregnant that way we create our own prey that we can molest.

Continued...

Attached: big_blue_eyes_by_lovely_expressions.jpg (900x600, 50K)

It's not necessary if he's actually hurt children in the past, only that I have proof & evidence that he is a pedo and shares all the ideas I laid out just now. I do prefer solid evidence that he's hurt children though merely because it makes me more excited that my murder/torture/rape will be revenge.

I'm going to reconsider any targets who I think might have severe DID on the basis that they may have amnesia from splitting.

I think I'm perfect for this because I look incredibly young too.

tl;dr: I'm proud to be a serial killer. I haven't started yet but I'm extremely happy with my plan. I believe the fbi/dod might be reading this and I believe there's nothing they can do about it. I'm also betting that many members of these organizations would root me on & consider what I'm doing to be morally good.

I do want to get caught eventually. To that end I will make the murder as gruesome as possible. Each murder will be specially tailored to the victim so I'm not sure now what I will do but even if I make the death fast & painless I'm going to do something to the body to make it shocking enough to get attention. Mutilate it somehow. Yes, it's all about attention. Why? Because I'm proud of what I'm doing and I would like people to understand why. That way they are encouraged to murder pedophiles they may know.

Honestly you don't even have to look that hard. Just go on Twitter and find anyone that labels themselves as a MAP (minor attracted person) they all follow each other so it should be easy from there.

Why all the work it's not hard just go to any catholic church all priests are peds ??? No need for all your research or are you a pussy ??? If you want to make a real statement find Epstein cohorts well ???

First thing I thought of yeah

I heard about a hidden board on a incel site that was about pedophilia so I thought I would start there since I know a great deal about incel psychology. I didn't know twitter was a big honny pot of them. Are there really that many MAPS on twitter?

Just go to Hollywood and try to get work

is this the kick ass prequel?

Yeah, and the worst part is, they're proud of that shit, and will argue with people about it.

>I know a great deal about incel psychology
You didn't have to tells us, OP. We figured as much from your initial post.

I want to kill the most prolific and awful ones.

Try discord, it's full of pedos

Go for it, OP

>awful ones
That's all of them user

Actually as far as crime goes it's the best kind. Some people don't deserve to walk the earth and should be dealt with. Innocent murder is wrong, the kind that OP speaks of is more of a service to humanity. Facts are facts and feelings mean nothing. Proven guilty is fact. Think of how many innocent children potential could be saved. If you're going to murder it's a damn fine group to target, just sayin..

>'m a girl who was molested as a child & I enjoyed it
Hot. Did daddy put his cummies in your cunny?
One day I'm going to have a daughter and I'll fuck her

>quad dubs checked
No you won't.

Just go to Hollywood or become a priest. Easy pickings.

Do you have discord I wanna have a baby with a man like you so we can fuck her together

Now they know your plan amigo.

Attached: 1567608979415m.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

This means a lot to me. I know there are people all over who are like me and know this is wrong and would love to see a serial killer targeting pedos. I know if I heard on the news about a dead man with his intestines strung up on the walls like christmas lights and a message written in blood: 'I kill pedos' I'd be so happy. One of the biggest problems is how easy I'd be to catch.

All the police need to do is check their computer and find out who they were talking to and then it would be so easy to connect the dots.

Nice try, OP

Well, as a woman, you'll definitely need a man to drive you, lift anything over ten pounds, and generally make the plans

Good plan OP

Not OP. Lol that's true the plan is out. Really it doesn't matter because a well laid trap still catches the prey.

This thread wont get enough attention to notify all the pedos of my plans.

I'd even include the rapiest that use physical force to rape and of course your BTK rapiest would have my attention also. Rapiest who rape a unconscious chick I'll let you fucks slide but don't cross the line.

Underrated post

You're the one who sees

Actually women are better when it comes to being manipulating and how to trap men. Think about it. Women are way better at being devious then men are. They just get the men to do the work. Don't fool yourself, women are fuckin devious, don't underestimate them.

Well I consider pedos rapists by default regardless of if force is used or not.

I want updates, if you don’t mind. Even if it isn’t remotely incriminating or anything. I mostly want to know more about your thought processes and how you got to this point because I’ve considered similar paths.

[email protected]

Attached: EEE9907F-62D8-43A8-ABD1-CE5353257E09.jpg (337x407, 21K)

Good. We need people like you.

Right but not every rapiest is a pedo. So, pedo rapiest for sure. Physically violent rapiest get no quarter.

based user

Catholicfag here. 85% of the molestation is of boys 14 and older. That's not pedo, just gay. It sucks. One of the priest's on the PA list is at our parish where both of my sons were alter boys. Fortunately they were never around him alone as they wanted to get back home to vidya. (gays have ruined the Church)

That is the truth. I call it the "Dexter' theory. I believe it's a correct thing to do. The law can't catch them all nor keep them from hurting others in the confines of the law. So that leaves a moral gray area. I believe no gray area excist. Proven quilty is guilty and justice is deserved.

well i am erect now

>Proven quilty is guilty and justice is deserved.
Fuck ! Meant to write guilty is guilty. Lol

Godspeed

OP if you're serious, can you please make a victim-van that is a white box van with the words "party van" on the side

Eventually the word will get out, and when the ominous "party van" arrives you'll see the pedo attempt to flee, but of course you'll catch them. Eventually pedos will feel a deep sense of fear any time a white van crosses their path, waiting for the day that user will show up to show them the ultimate final party.

The church ruined itself and that's coming from a catholic himself.

As grand as a service you would be doing for humanity, it is better to have them rot in prison. Do you have nothing else to live for once you get caught?

Thanks for the pic amigo. I needed it for my morning fap.

>So I've decided I'm going to dedicate my life to hunting down and murdering pedophiles.

God speed.

There's a sex offender's register.
You can find thousands of pedos there.
OP is retarded /thread

Sounds good, why are you telling us tho?

In reality a group of motivated, intelligent, not using emotion to decide guilt could really make a difference. It would be a secret group of course. Hard to do? Not really. Maybe it would work better whit small groups of 3 or 4 to TCOB. Still be a organization but small, shall we say "kill groups" that do what they do and the rest of the organization collects information and research. Done correctly with dedicated individuals coming together for a noble cause could make a difference in this world. Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm crazy enough to know it would work?

Are you kidding me? This is horrible and stupid. What an excuse to be a murderer. Not justified. Not even close.

Found the neckbeard that faps to shota.

> is better to have them rot in prison
I understand this mode of thinking but it's not better. Thousands and thousands are spent on them for appeals and simply what it costs for the tax payers. So even though I understand where you are coming from, in reality "we" would be saving millions on pieces of shit that are not able to be rehabilitated.

But what if you're wrong? Wtf is a Shota?

So a pedo made you cum your brains out when you were a kid and now you want to kill pedos. Makes sense.

>14
>not pedo
yes, that's fucking pedo

Good luck, OP. Please send my cousin to hell.

Attached: 71141508_3031590820245010_8530530512781967360_n.jpg (888x499, 81K)