Logan

Why did they put so much effort into recapturing the children alive when they just intended on euthanizing them anyway?

Stop thinking aboot it

why was he a limo driver when he could have easily just robbed a drug dealer for the money to buy a boat or even just steal a boat?

Because plot holes

Why did they update his claws when they had already perfected the claws look in X Men Origins Wolverine?

He didn't want to draw attention to himself. Just driving a limo and people were on to him. People start showing up sliced and diced and it doesn't take long for people to figure things out.

why does wolverine all off a sudden start swearing?

He should've been swearing in everything else, but lol PG-13

Did want to leave a paper trail

>go fuck yourself

>dude FUCK lmao

was so overdone and became stupid

How did the nurse die?

if wolverine gets his hands cut off does he regenerate hands with or without claws?

Why were the Reavers so incompetent?

Can't cut off adamantium

You wouldn't be able to cut through the adamantium

but if the claws only go up to say, at best, where the forearm meets the elbow, and you cut off the arm at say, the bicep, what happens then?

His entire skeleton is covered in the stuff. No point in what-ifs.
But it's not part of him, it's been added to him. So it wouldn't "grow" back, no.

All his bones are covered in adamantium, you can't cut off his arms or pretty much anything else.

His claws were part of his mutation so if he WASN'T covered in adamantium and lost an arm, yes his claws would grow back.

Alright let me clear this up.
The CLAWS would not come back, but he would have extra bones that he would be able to extend in place of the claws. They wouldn't be claws, just pointy bones though.

>FUCK
this word isnt a big deal outside of the united puritan states of burgeria.

You don't have to remind me how degenerate the world outside of the United States of America is.

But the wrist is mostly ligaments and tendons connecting the hand to the forearm, you could likely cut off wolverines hands. Also, since bones are connected the same way, why don't explosions rip him apart?

>Bone claws
I swear, every time I imagine Logan cutting someone with his bone claws in the early days I keep just thinking of a long fingernail being bent backwards. I keep imagining them just tearing out the back of his fist.

Dude, all bones are connected by ligaments, if you tried hard enough, you could pull Wolverine a part. A large enough explosive *should* blow him into tiny pieces.

He obviously has adamantium ligaments and adamantium tendons.

all of his bones are lined with adamantium you mong

They could have shot laura in the forehead and then handcuffed her while she's out.

>children who were born with super powers and bread to fight were running away from normal soldiers

man, this makes me think she had some kind of physicality trainer that taught how to pose properly. she managed to convey such intense aggression in the movie with her physicality but in that photo it just looks awkward as fuck

I think a lot of the scenes you're remembering had her CGI face superimposed on her stunt double's body. Her gestures are really wooden in most photos I see. I think a lot of what made her special was her facial expressions. She could scowl like a full grown adult. Incredible stuff really.

Lel her stunt double is a boy in a wig.

He regens his claws

literally why did he die again?

No it was the native hispanic girl who used splinters to kill that merc. She was Dafne's stunt double too. I think Dafne had at least three stunt doubles in this movie.

wtf I love spics now

kek, This is some serious jewish trick.

For the same reason you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

adamantium poisoning

his healing factor was on the decline

Why was that bullet capable of punching his ticket? Sure it's adamantium, but why?

(((Mangold))) needed it as a plot device. It makes no sense with regards to the comics. I still liked how they made it work, I'm just content not to search for the logic of the bullet where there was none.

I know it's silly to expect consistency, but boy was Logan's power level is all over the place. Didn't he loose his healing factor in The wolverine? All he did was grunt harder, and he didn't seem all that bogged down by all the metal in him. Remember when a head shot knocked him out in X2?

That's a very good point. Without his healing factor in The Wolverine, he should have succumbed to hemachromatosis (or the adamantium equivalent) in hours or even minutes. I've never even considered that.

I swear he actually got shot by an adamantium bullet somewhere and it pierced his skull but he got better. Am I imagining it or what?

It was weird. They made such a big deal of it plot wise, and I don't recall him being hindered. Logan did a much better job showing an impotent or near absent healing.

Yeah in origins. I don't know if it pierced his skull but he definitely got shot in the head with an adamantium bullet. It just made him lose his memory.

He was shot with one in the forehead in Xmen Origins and it didn't penetrate the skull. It just wiped his memory for some reason.

By the farm scene he wasn't healing much at all outside of his vital organs. His chest wounds remained throughout the rest of the film until rrrictor gave him the green liquid injection.

Yeah. In The wolverine, I can't really recall the consequences of him losing his power. It's been a long time, so I may have forgotten something.

Well he was dying from gunshots to his trunk so there was an appreciable effect in that way. You also have to consider that he was absolutely obliterated by x24 on that farm. I'm more interested in The Wolverine ignoring the effects of the adamantium poisoning. What the fuck Mangold?

>you can't cut off his arms or pretty much anything else
Does he have adamantium ligaments and joints, too? Because you can get off his limbs at the joint then.

I just don't understand why they didn't double tap two to Laura's forehead. She would have been out for a solid 30 minutes, what with her having a normal skull. Donald Pierce was a pretty inept villain.

That would have been great if the poisoning was used as a plot thread. Maybe add a time limit similar to Escape from New york, have him pop his claws with hesitancy. A lot of missed opportunities for complications.

why didnt the soldiers use adamantium bullets

The villains were the weakest part, all round incompetent. Southern boy had screen presence,but he did fuck all.

Because they can't show people murdering children, and the live kids sets up a new movie should they want one.

That would have been really cool. Too late now though, unless they want to bring Dafne back and do it with her. I think that plot device has worn itself out by now though. A shame.
Agreed. I loved Boyd but his character was fucking retarded.

They still could have fucked Laura's shit up. She can't die.

I just wanted to see Laura or Logan get blasted into a bloody pulp and then regenerate and kill everyone. Was that too much to ask for?

Rare material, too costly.

Why were they so determined to stop them before reaching the Canadian border? Something tells me an evil megacorp isn't terribly concerned about violating Canadian sovereignty.

I wanted to see X24 stab Logan in the arm and then fillet off the bicep and tricep. That would've been so fucking brutal and made people cringe hard.

X-24 stabbing wolverine underneath the bicep was pretty fucking painful

They need an NC-17 Wolverine movie.

I know but just imagine if he ripped downwards after that slicing all the meat off. God damn.

I want Logan screaming in pain on tape.

Oh you