It's that time again. Tell us about a time you knocked up girl that wasn't your gf/wife/etc

It's that time again. Tell us about a time you knocked up girl that wasn't your gf/wife/etc.

Attached: images[1].jpg (359x240, 11K)

user, half of this board is too young to have sex and the other half is too ugly and poor

>be me
>knocked up this chick
>here's the twist
>bitch wasn't even my gf/wife/etc
>shit was cash

I’ve done it twice

>fucked a coworker who got pregnant and raised the kid with her husband
>fucked my older sister (technically half) who is raising my son as my nephew

It’s way more common than people think, something like 10-15% of men raise kids that aren’t their own. Shit even I’m the product of infidelity as my mom admitted to me when I was an adult that my real dad was some random guy she had an affair with decades ago.

I have a couple of Asian bastards running around Shanghai

I fucking wish I had. Having a kid is amazing. Raising it sucks.

Gonna need stories for both incidents, amigo. Don’t skip the details.

My story:
>be me, few years back.
>Caribbean cruise through Jamaica and shit.
>meet cute girl at bar. Things happen, we hook up.
>back in my room, 3 rounds. Drunk as fuck, no condoms and never pull out.
>walk her back to her room cause she’s blasted.
>stumble back, go to sleep.
>see her next day. We hookup again. She’s hesitant.
user I have a boyfriend back in Pittsburg.
Also find out she’s not on any birth control.
>you know we fucked last night, rite?
>after a few drinks she’s less hesitant.
>back in my room we go another 3-4 rounds. (Can’t remeber exactly how many times I came.)
>again no condoms and only pulled out once.

Never exchanged contact info but would be curious to know if she got preggers from our nights together.

It is amazing, i have two legitimate kids and one illicit

I haven’t seen my third child in years and i don’t really feel bad about it

It is amazing, i have two legitimate kids and one illicit

I haven’t seen my third child in years and i don’t really feel bad about it

Not much to talk about details wise, I’ve never had qualms with being a him wrecker.

>sister
Me and her fooled around as kids and always had a weird sexual tension that we tried and failed to squash, once I found out my real parentage our attempts to stave off our sexual attraction collapsed and we fucked for a couple years even after she got married and then she got pregnant

We don’t anymore

>coworker

Not much to say, she was a slutty coworker and her husband was gone a lot. We fucked all the time and one day she was pregnant I found out about a year later that it was most likely mine

>not much to talk about.
Still, kinda hot, user.

Yeah no regrets

Bump

You guys suck.
Single moms are crime factories.

do my mom and I count?

They aren’t single. The “dads”are raising the kids

You had a kid with your mom? How old was she? How old were you?

I was 16, she was in her early 40s. Long story short, her and I were both super fucked up, and she totally forgot about the part where she gave birth to me one night, and we fucked on the very bed that she used to read me bedtime stories on before tucking me in. I, being a desperate teenage virgin, just kinda went with it. Didn’t last long, but she ended up pregnant. She pinned it on her abusive ex. Now, my daughter is being raised as my sister. She’s 3 now, and is perfectly healthy.

got my younger step sister pregnant and my kid is being raised by her and her partner.

>be me 15, her almost 13
>over her house for a week
>masturbating regularly in her room to pictures of her while my mom and her dad is at work
>come in one day and hear her moaning
>go upstairs quietly with a huge erection
>start fapping
>dicktakesover.jpg
>walk in
>staring at each other
>make the first move and lay next to her
>masturbate her and she eventually does me
>eventually fuck, best fuck of my life
>do it again at least 8 times during my stay
>continue fucking her every time i visit my mom
>a few months later she's pregnant
>parents don't care much
>`user you're the only person ive fucked`
>am dad
>no one knows but us

we both have our own partners but i still see the kid whenever i can, they think im an uncle
both still fuck each other, kind of have feelings for each other

Awesome shit like this happens way more than people know.

My cousins got pregnant by my uncle (her dad) she blamed it on her boyfriend at the time and they had a shotgun wedding

I don’t know who knows beside me and her and my uncle but we were close (friendly not sexual) and she told me about it

>The “dads”are raising the kids
Wait, this is a cuck fantasy thread isnt it?

You guys suck.
You are being shitty men who disown kids for some easy pussy.

>Shit even I’m the product of infidelity
Sorry yout mom was a slut user. Sorry your didnt have a decent father figure to raise you right.

You shouldn’t throw stones estimates are that 10-20% of births are not true women are whores and very good at keeping these things secret

Its basically a certainty that you or a member of your immediate family is the result of infidelity

>kind of have feelings for each other
Oh you "kinda have feelings" for the first girl you had sex with and with whom you have a kid.
Are you a reptile or a sociopath user?

never said anything about her being my first because she wasn't. having a kid didn't change much for me but afterwards she was very into me romantically when i visited.

im gonna go with reptile, sounds cooler

I’m with you user, I fucked my mom when I was 25 and it changed nothing. People put way to much emphasis on sex when it mostly doesn’t matter

Or maybe I’m just fucked every relationship I’ve had I’m more concerned with letting my gf down and making them upset than any feelings like I actually care about them

sex is sex, all i did was leave a load of cum in her instead of it being in some tissue or something. not much changed for me, things only changed when she had a partner as i didn't want my kid calling anyone else their dad.
whereas my step sister went through her hormones changing constantly while pregnant, falling for me when she realised im her kids father, not being allowed to express her feelings for me to anyone and having then bringing the kid up with all the emotions involved.

Im currently fucking this college girl that i met through my fake instagram. She tells me to condom up or pull out but i always dump a huge load in her. Shes on BC but not consistent so shes always afraid shell get prego. If she does ill ghost her. She doesnt know anything about me other than that i fuck better than her bf

I spent months every year in shanghai for about 6 years , I would give a fake name, used a separate phone I bought in China on pay as you go minutes.

It is so easy to fuck Chinese chicks as an American businessman, I would tell them I was clipped and would blow loads in them all the time.

I have no idea how many kids I might have there but it’s easily several because I fucked 30 or 40 Chinese women in that time.

Meanwhile back in the states my wife and I have and idyllic suburban life with two kids of our own.

did something similar when i was travelling asia with my friends.

would always give a fake different name to each woman and said i was either infertile or clipped to keep them too different from each other.

as a tall, white, muscular englishman that spoke a little of the languages leaving my cum in women was no problem.
i probably have kids in china, south korea, japan, thailand and malaysia but i don't really think about it since ill never see them.

Jesus Christ you’d think with all the white sex tourists in Asia there’d be millions of whites there.

I guess all of our bastard children are just drops in the bucket though

>be me
>back in the stone ages of the 1980s when i was a teenager, i hooked up with a particular girl
>we were both drunk and I nutted inside her before she realized we were doing it raw and asked me to put a condom on
> ok put one on and smash some more without mentioning i already came
>fast forward to a few years ago
>see her FB profile and notice she has a son that looks like me and who looks to be about the right age
>ohshit.jpg
>consider sending her a note to test the waters
>instead i go into google private detective mode
>eventually track down his birth date online
>was born about a year too late to be mine
>closecall
>feelsgoodman
Not exactly what you asked for OP, but there you go.

I’m fairly certain my grandfather was my real father (he’s dead now)

I look like nobody in my family least of all my Dad, but I look exactly like my grandfather, everyone says so. Likewise the only other person that looks like me and my “grandpa” (probably dad) is my cousin with my moms sisters We look like brothers and we both look like our grandpa and nobody else looks like us.

I’ll never know for sure but it wouldn’t surprise me if my grandpa put a kid in each of his daughters and called it a day.

It would make a lot more sense than the chance that all three of us look the same but everyone else looks entirely different.

Honestly it looks like we belong to a totally separate family

> Be me, M 40s
> Have job selling airplane parts & repair services in China
> I was working on a big contract with a huge Chinese airline
> Boss had set up this deal and it was 60% of our business
> Woman procurement manager - Mrs Lee
> Contract negotiations go slow
> I ask her out for a drink
> She meets me at my hotel
> We drink
> We talk
> We fuck
> She then cancels meetings
> No more contact ever
> I lose deal
> Boss pissed - suspects its something I did
> I quit sever months later
> Fast forward 9 years
> Bump into ex-boss at airport
> We have a nice chat - he mentions that he still sees Mrs Lee
> "She lives in LA now"
> Go to the Book of Faces
> Find her under her Chinese name
> Lots of photos of her and her son
> Her 8 year old son
> Her 8 year old son with curly red hair

I am a ginger.

The boy is now 11. We have never met. I have never tried to contact Mrs. Lee. I never will.

>be me
>be married old fuck
>young couple moves in across the street
>start fucking the wife because I work from home and she doesn’t work (husband is a lawyer)
>a year goes buy
>neighbors pregnant with the first
>freak out and stop fucking her
>afraid to ask
>now they have 3 kids oldest is 6
>still an old flag
>terrified to find out if it’s mine