I fixed scandinavia

thoughts?

Good job

why do we have yellow in our flag and why is sweden's flag the nmr banner

it's showing unions.
Denmark takes skåne and halland = yellow in the flag.
Sweden gets overthrown by the us government after the the alt right wins the US election and they give power to NMR.
Later they adopt the NMR logo as the official flag.

Again?

>united england
absolutely based

It's not a union, you dumb fuck. It's Denmark getting back its rightful land. Disgusting flag, by the way.

Seeing a pattern here.

Good job ruining our economy.

I see, but why not blekinge too?

Finnmark and some other areas should be part of Finland. Also we are lacking Karelia on that map.

>Uniting with Sweden
Nei takk

>american occupied bavaria
is this why the prevailing image of germans in the west today is lederhosen and beer?

>It's Denmark getting back its rightful land

Then why haven't they taken back Slesvig-Holsten?

>we get norrland but not bohuslen
i have the solution to the scandinavian question right here

How is it their rightful clay? You know even before it was Denmark it had a mixed population of swedes and danes.

Fixed.

oh o-okay

all that extra clay to binland would be quite a burden. Besides, there are Russians living in that area and when they get a Finnish passport, they'll be coming to Sweden.

kek..the pilot looks so happy

Why would they be coming to Sweden..?

>no independant skåneland

Fuck its gonna get cold here

fixed version

>it had a mixed population of swedes and danes.
>blanda upp
truly disgusting

If Skåneland ever does receive independence then Bornholm should be part of it. We are the same people, torn apart by power struggles that don't concern us.

Stop implying that Swedes, Danes and Norwegians aren't the same people. You're the mutt, not us.

It's a joke, Muhammad

Why do you have German humor? It's not like you lost the Thirty Years War to them or anything.

Who even won that war?

good question

>It's not like you lost the Thirty Years War to them
I guess that is why were granted land in Germany on not one but two occasions. Because we lost.

Think my post through friend. I'm saying you're acting like a German despite never being conquered by them, in that particular war. You have no reason to be humorless

We lost to Prussia and Saxony (polish king was electorate) during the great northern war. Of course they needed to gang up on us being the despicable cucks they are.

hello scandinavian brothers

Orkney?

God damn you have autism.

And you are a massive cuckold.

Danmark til Blekinge og Ejderen!

fund it