unamerican
paranoid
bigot
illegitimate
schizophrenic
xenophobe
Donald Trump

AND SOON TO BE IMPEACHED

Attached: 1570569509093s.jpg (250x113, 5K)

Said every SJW ever.

wait.. you're peach or trump?

There is not going to be an impeachment. Just another Dem hoax.

The MSM seem to believe Pelosi and two committee chairs get to decide there is an official investigation.

There will be an official investigation when the full house votes and it passes.

There has been 2 impeachment votes against Trump. The last one got 69 votes. It takes 218.

So, I see you're going with the tactic of "scream falsehoods loud enough, long enough, and convince only yourself that it's true". Not what I would have gone with, but it really suits you.

Wow

That's like all the features of someone on the left attributed to Trump, How delusional

Somebody clue me. Why are whistle-blowers with second hand information important enough to contemplate impeachment after the transcripts were released?
What does the 'second' whistleblower' have to add to a transcript I have read?

Fuck you npc deal with it

Feelings and feels.

just fuck off

Amazing.

Remember when the right did this about Obama? Me neither. Just proves how much of cry babies the left are.

Name one attribute listed that isnt 100%, true.

>Anime
Gr8 b8, get fucked mad niggers in the thread

What happened? Your boyfriend vote for him?

Attached: 1570073767578.jpg (332x500, 34K)

TRUMP 2020 CAN'T WAIT TO DRINK YOUR FAGGOT LEFTY TEARS TRUMP 2020 CAN'T WAIT TO DRINK YOUR FAGGOT LEFTY TEARS TRUMP 2020 CAN'T WAIT TO DRINK YOUR FAGGOT LEFTY TEARS TRUMP 2020 CAN'T WAIT TO DRINK YOUR FAGGOT LEFTY TEARS TRUMP 2020 CAN'T WAIT TO DRINK YOUR FAGGOT LEFTY TEARS TRUMP 2020 CAN'T WAIT TO DRINK YOUR FAGGOT LEFTY TEARS TRUMP 2020 CAN'T WAIT TO DRINK YOUR FAGGOT LEFTY TEARS

Attached: 1569685686002.gif (360x414, 2M)

guys please stop replying to these threads, it's fucking killing me seeing all you fall for this obvious bait. Quit being newfags and lurk more niggers

Wow, you have to be left wing. Prove innocence?

Let me tell you a fairy tale-there was this guy Mueller.........

Nothings going to happen now, more than the majority of Republicans are backing Trump and helping the White House stop the Democrats shit-tier attempts at Impeachment. They won't be able to do anything now.

Great, you know big words. Riddle me this? If everyone wants impeachment, then why do the Dems refuse to vote on it?

Still your president

do you realize that all those adjectives perfectly describe liberals?

Bump

nice projection, retard

So, you're saying that persons a liberal?

You're no different then they are. Alt Americans are retarded.

The fact that you included 'anime' as one of his faults means you are another NPC.

>a-any day now
JUST

Attached: muellertime-epic.jpg (600x420, 85K)

>t. Seething tranny sjw

Attached: tranny.jpg (450x600, 145K)

>>t. Seething tranny sjw

Attached: 1539412789086.jpg (125x76, 2K)

>so BTFO the NPC starts posting pol memes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: tranny2.jpg (400x300, 24K)

>>so BTFO the NPC starts posting pol memes
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1564629382438.jpg (680x940, 63K)

>ripping off old Sup Forums memes
Ya jts definitely a seething crossdresser. Youre a freak.

Attached: mentalillness.jpg (750x1000, 67K)

Cope, incel

Attached: trannyfreaks.jpg (750x706, 84K)

>>ripping off old Sup Forums memes
>Ya jts definitely a seething crossdresser. Youre a freak.

Attached: 50A8A803D70E492F964669F09DC9AAD7.png (680x550, 95K)

What other npc lines you got? Anything new?

Attached: 1542641733307.jpg (500x607, 22K)

>megalomaniac
yüüüüüaæehh

Keep pushing, and soon you will have someone even worse than him. Now go back to being a shit-eating cuck

Attached: 1555928730517.jpg (454x600, 175K)

>worse than him.

Literally impossible.

Reddtard

odd that you would call anyone else a cuck when you would obviously let Trump fuck your girl.

keep worshiping.

The NPC meme is innaccurate in describing right wingers. The entire hollywood and media establishment echoes vapid leftist views and is hostile to the right. Google fb and twitter promote leftist ciews and ban right wing views. Once again the eternally cucked and handicapped left are incapable of seeing reality as it is and thus cant meme.

You know its true too, but you will just keep desperately posting right wing memes as you flounder hopelessly in your own false reality. Cope, incels.

At least conservatives get girls by your own admission, schizo tranny

what's it like to be a cult member? it fascinates me in a weird way.

>t. SJW
have sex incel

Attached: epictrumpmeme#432.png (784x950, 545K)

This

/thread

having or not having those attributes dont matter. at all. hes the duly elected president and there wont be an impeachment.

>muh fake news
>durr left can't meme

Attached: 1567810323433.jpg (600x443, 57K)

they asked for anything NEW faggot

Do you know what personalized web is? Don't ya know you're in an echo chamber.
>inb4 ironic, durrrrr
Such is life.

i'm good. herpes has slowed my roll a bit though.

nor do i care about social justice- i'm fine with people suffering and often find it funny.

but seriously, answer me this- isn't it a bit gay to so unabashedly worship a man?

Tell that to Nixon

It's what this guy's, , post boils down to.

nixon committed a crime. as did Clinton. trump hasnt. its literally that simple but you still wont get it.

That's the joke you blind cunt

straw man fallacy detected. fuck off fag.

>unironically retarded
you put in effort to be that stupid or does it come naturally as a liberal?

The left invented memes, bitch. Alt right is a huge fucking meme, think about it. This place, way back when, was mostly ironically racist. But as the lower IQs and youngins who don't get irony mistook the place for being right wing. And so genuine right wing crept in. Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums.

>and there wont be an impeachment
I think there will. But he may be given a pass by the Senate and not actually be charged as it needs a 2/3 majority. No sitting president has actually been removed from office after being impeached

But he'll be one of only four presidents who were regarded as so egregious that the process started

>trump hasnt
I think there's a list. Seeking the help of a foreign agent to help in an election is a crime.

Only two Presidents have been impeached. Nixon was not.

Of which he is not guilty

Not only that, but I'm pretty sure there are companies like Cambridge Analytica that target this place.

Still butt hurt about the 2016 election, aren't you faggot? You're living in the same fantasy land that you've fabricated since before Trump was elected, and you still haven't learned your lesson. I feel sorry for you liberal faggots

>sjw incel has an std
You cant make this up. Maybe dont use toilets in nigger infested inner cities? Retard

i just want to know what its like to be in a cult. don't dodge.

>The left invented memes, bitch.
So? The left used to be anti-establishment, now you have big tech and the media apparatus openly pushing these retarded leftist issues. You are no longer transgressive. The new right is transgressive in the current paradigm, which js why they make all the memes.

I'll never understand why you faggots get so erect over Trump being impeached. Lets pretend every charge is totally accurate. Let's pretend you guys actually have him this time, for once. If you do get him removed, who becomes president. Mike Pence. You retards are happily trading a 1996 Democrat for a 1950 hard righter. Congrats.

>anime

>Of which he is not guilty
That's what the impeachment process will show. But he seems to have asked Ukraine for help dishing the dirt on the Democratic front runner (and allegedly app;lied pressure by withholding aid) and followed up by publicly asking China to investigate both Bidens, with no evidence of wrong-doing.

Looks like Pelosi is covered, but I thought you were trying to describe Trump?

so true

I think Pence might at least be rational and Presidential

Still though, who fucks up the pinko agenda more?

You tell me, the modern left are more akin to a cult (lgbt garbage, diversity is strength etc). All these vapid feelgood platitudes with no basis in reality, yet you keep repeating them.

You thought the president colluded with russia for 3 years, then after 2 years of the deepest and most politicized investigation in recent history (among other investigations by the senate intel committee) there was no evidence. And you STILL believe it. Thats not even the start either. You are a total propaganda victim and i can tell you get your news from places like washington compost, msnbc, politico etc aka corporate legacy media. You arent even aware kf the other point of view. At least a boomer fox viewer is bombarded with leftist crap everytime he watches an awards ceremony or uses google. You are too far gone. At this point if you cant see the truth you are nkt worth saving.

>Nixon was not.
My bad. I though he resigned before the process had completed, rather than resigning because he could see it coming

One in three, then. Even worse.

Yes, and I support him using electroshock therapy and you faggots, you deserve it.

If a sitting POTUS thinks there may have been corruption concerning a US citizen, it is his DUTY to ask to ask a foreign country to investigate that corruption. This is how blind the left has become.

It did vote and it did pass. You're brainwashed. Even the senate has turned on Trump. You do not live in reality.

Thats your opinion. Pence is way more right wing than trump. You are so brainwashed to hate the president that you want an anti-gay evangelicon to replace him...if that doesnt set kff any red flags in your head you are an absolute zombie.

trump is not going to get impeached and he is almost 100% going to win 2020

>But he seems to have asked Ukraine for help
He wants them to reopen an investigation which was shjt down under very suspicious circumstances. Stop buying thw corporate media spin. Biden is far more guilty than trump in this instance.

They supported an impeachment inquiry because it makes them look like assclowns, you faggot retard

No idea, but as a non-American I'd rather have a rational leader of the free world, not one who is prepared to grenade the world economy (including the USA's) to get his own way and appear to be a tough guy.

Wasn't it one of your better presidents who said you should talk softly, but carry a big stick? What's the opposite of that where someone is carrying and using a megaphone?

No it didnt you fucking idiot. Dont call people brainwashed when all you do is regurgitate corporate media spin that you dont even understand

i'm not a leftist, and i generally agree with your critique of them.

how does this not make the unbridled worship of a barely literate moron with a shaky grasp of the English language less cult-like?

Google is your friend.

>makes them look like assclowns
Yeah. Trying to get him for obstruction of justice, and he obstructs their attempts .. If he wasn't guilty of anything, he is now.

rofl. Only assclown here is American republicans that think they can Hitler their way to the top in 2019.

You're either losing your retard leader, or the rest of the world will destroy your pathetic, disorganized country.

Yes, he made that point. Interesting that the only case that POTUS seems to be interested in is a political rival. If there was a track record of asking foreign governments for help investigating corrupt individuals (Epstein, for example) then that excuse might fly.

Non-partisan here. This is correct. Warren will probably be the nominee and she wont stand a chance. Calling her pocahontas alone is enough to ensure this, nevermind that shes a corporate neolib masqerading as a far leftist for votes and trump has at least 25% percent of the country in fervent support.

Reality is that you'll be talking about impeaching trump for the next 5 years. Larping is fun though isn't it.

Anime? Fucking what?

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (424x600, 214K)

Well you buy into their anti-trump hysteria which makes you just as guilty. Where do you get your news from?

Where do you get your news from?

The only politicized case of which you are aware. fixed it for you.

You are correct in your analysis but google actively manipulates their search algorithms in favour kf the establishment. Google news is trash too.

No again. You've been watching Fox. The prosecutor was regarded as corrupt and multiple countries wanted him gone. I'm not saying that Hunter Biden hasn't been trading on his family name (a bit like a younger Trump did) and isn't an embarrassment, but you'd have thought a stable genius would have realised the potential implications of been seen to ask for this investigation personally, rather than loading the gun and pointing it at his own foot. Then, when challenged, doing the same, publicly, to another foreign power.

Fucking this

Most leftists have never been exposed to the other side, while the converse is not true.

i dont fully subscribe to either side either so its not like im a trumpster I can just see that liberal media is failing