Hi Sup Forums...

Hi Sup Forums, i smoked weed for the fourth time a few days ago and ever since i've been feeling really dissociativeand my sense of touch is delayed. Is this normal or am i fucked for life?

Attached: 1565818578077.jpg (1080x1288, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2796768/#idm139661319849424title
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_fume_fever
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

Yeah it’s somewhat normal. It does suck, but it should be gone after a week or so

you're brain dead homie Goodluck

>Using hot black chick as OP image

This thread is going to derail sooner or later.

Thank god, some solstice. I tried searching it up and i got:
your fucked for life
you're a pussy

Oh you're fucked buddy lmao, it's a 1 in 50 thing but yea your nerves are trashed. Probably got bad ganja. You might need hydrotherapy when you're old but you should be fine til 50

My friends all did the same shit and they were all fine, and ive got from that dealer several times.

It’s psychosomatic.

you're probably prone to dissociative episodes and you're psyching yourself out.

you can try smoking weed again when you feel comfortable doing it but stay safe - green's not for everybody.

just try to stay present and maybe talk to your friends (the ones you smoked with) about how you're feeling.

good luck to you, user

This. You've got psychosis. The more you smoke the worse it'll get.

If i do have some sort of psychosis, how the shit do i remove it?

oh and PS, don't listen to most of these idiots, most of Sup Forums has never even seen weed and they're all just evangelical conservatives who think smoking weed makes you a braindead zombie

No problem!
However, it may last longer then that. Usually it lasts a week or so, but mine has lasted bout a year now. U do get used to it, but I suggest laying off weed for now. And no, it’s not psychosis. Good luck anyways

Hi it’s aluminum poisoning. It’s not the weed. Get yourself a glass pipe/bowl and you’ll be fine. You, user, had a mini stroke from inhaling aluminum. You’ll be fine. Just stop using soda cans.

it was a plastic bong dipshit

You smoked plastic? The fuck is wrong with you?!?

imagine being this guy

Attached: 517QiTPdysL.jpg (414x500, 32K)

Weed isnt for everyone and it sounds like it isn't for you. You'll be fine in a few days. Honestly it might be best for you. I've been smoking herb for way too long and when you start to enjoy it chronically it isn't even worth it anymore.
If weed is making you feel this way, be cautious about other drugs, stimulants like ritalin and adderall have me feeling depersonalized which sounds like what youre going through.

See those metal tips? Those are usually steel or nickle. Did it have an aluminum screen? It’s metal toxicity, if i were to do a blood test id show you. You’ll be fine. Switch to glass. It’s either zinc or aluminum, both lead to this:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2796768/#idm139661319849424title
You’ll be fine, stop using metal. Please research these things in the future.

Theyre brass.

I was just about to show you another source citing my claims.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_fume_fever
Stop smoking out of metal and you’ll be fine.

None of my symptoms relate to the symptoms listed.

Listen you dumbass zoomer I’ve been smoking weed longer than you’ve been alive, it’s from smoking through metal.

Boomer detected

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Are you on an anti psychotic? Lithium, gabapentin, etc?

None

You better hope it’s metal toxicity and not Lewy body dementia. Caused by pesticides in Mexico, Lewy body dementia is deadly, you’d have 3-5 years left to live.

im across the ocean from mexico, so, i doubt that and also its grown in dealers loft.

I’ve heard of that happening when it’s been laced with too many insecticides or even rat poisoning. I hate it when they do that. Weed should be all natural.

also the shits illegal here, which, might be worth knowing

You'll be alright, it gets better. Just gotta convince yourself youre fine and everythings normal. It's all in your head. Try and live life like its not there, keep doing shit to distract yourself and you'll forget its there. Dont google or research it too much it'll just scare you. If you have triggers like driving at night do it, get over the fears. Eventually it gets better. But stop smoking weed, all substances if possible. I've been through some shit because of weed, its not for everybody.

you have to be 18 to post here lil faggot

Attached: IMG_20190607_221623.jpg (2448x3264, 1.57M)

i mean i am but okay boomer

Look up depersonalization.

Totally normal for some people, happened to me as well. Was worried it would be permanent but it went away after a couple days.

The longer you abstain from smoking the faster it will go away.

Kinda feels like your being pulled back from yourself right? Almost dream like? Like as if you're controlling yourself from a 3rd party perspective?

If that's all it is, do not be worried. It's annoying and a drag but it's temporary for most people.

well you are a retarded 18 year old, thats even worse.

Attached: d.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I’m going through a similar thing atm. Does it ever actually end or just fade?

Well it's 2019 and most americans get their weed from dispensaries that have local growers, dealer could have added something to it when it was harvested.
But honestly you might just be allergic to weed, and you're having an reaction to it. Cause delayed nerve responses aren't normal at all.

Lol, neurological science and psychology aren't advanced enough to give you a clear answer.

Best bet is to abstain from drugs (including mild stimulants like caffeine) and practice mindfulness (E.G. meditation.)

Unless you have a comorbidity like bipolar disorder of schizophrenia it's literally that simple. If you choose to forgo that advice be prepared to have a mental-break sometime down the line. This may endanger yourself or others depending on your thought patterns.

Not american, dealer is an old lady.