Question for all you lolicons. why are you into it? just because it's taboo and that gets you off...

question for all you lolicons. why are you into it? just because it's taboo and that gets you off? or because you yourself want to BE the little girl? or are you just a pedophile.

Attached: 788.jpg (600x597, 54K)

Because little girls are sexy

This

Probably I'm just a pedophile
I find it attractive and it has nothing to do with it being forbidden and certainly not with wanting to be a girl
The most arousing is the idea of handling something small and delicate and getting a feeling of being strong, big, powerful and protective.

With all of this said, real cp is absolutely horrible. I have only disgust for the idea of hurting actual people (even more, children) and I can't conceive why anyone would do so when hentai serves as a perfect catharsis for any delusion one may have

because hebephilia is still illegal

The girls look good sometimes.

>I can't conceive why anyone would do so
because they think with their cocks

>or because you yourself want to BE the little girl?

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-05-22-03h20m48s219.png (640x480, 357K)

Lolis are cute
I like cute things
Thats why i like lolis

Attached: Taiga70.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Because i want to be one to be honest

Are you a woman?

see is it genuine attraction to actual children? or do you have some power fantasy and lolis scratch that itch.?

Because see lolis suck fat dick is hot.

Genuine attraction to children. Gonna clue you in on some things though. First all the guys in Loli threads aren't ever going beyond that and are generally satisfied with cartoon versions of little girls. Next actual kid diddlers are much more rare than you would imagine since the opportunity is almost never there anymore. People watch for pedos like hawks they see them around every corner and watch kids more than ever. There are few fuckable children as most of them are obnoxious spoiled fat retards if they are neglected enough to get alone and not smart enough to shut up about it. Getting a child worth fucking and in a situation where you can get away with it is fucking El Dorodo

you scare me

its like asking why do gay people like men

they do not choose to like men, they find out they like men one day and that's how they know they are gay

anyway little girls are cute and a little bit sexy at the same time and idk how anyone will say no to something cute and sexy

Thats a good fucking question user.

Because roasties are disgusting and wont trigger normies and jannies.

Attached: welcome rachel.jpg (480x480, 21K)

they like men because they hate jesus

I'm a sucker for forbidden romance and size difference.
The lolis are also pretty cute.

And no, i don't want to be a loli, but most people (me included) want to be the lucky shota in /ss/

No sadly

>I'm a sucker for
You’re a sucker for cocks, faggot

You have autogynephilia

Oh ok

Lolis are cutesy, forbidden love is exciting and imagining being the girl is also nice. guy btw. Though I like pettanko as well.

Attached: 1469842398876.jpg (472x700, 217K)

Because it's illegal in the state of Florida

I just think they're cute. And I sometimes imagine being a girl to feel all the excitement she gets

That doesn't stop the rest of Florida from doing shit Florida does

I dont consider myself lolicon or pedo, i think i just imagine myself being a teen, like 14, fucking a girl of the same age. I dont imagine myself at my current age with a girl that young, i like girls my age.

I think its derived from the fact that i lost viginity late, (22). I have sex many times a week with the wife, but i will always wonder what would it be to have sex as a teen.

The concept of pedophile is designed to smear men who instinctively want to have sex with females of their species who are capable of reproduction by accusing them of being shotafags. In reality the whole concept of women going to school between 13 and 23, and having unrelated men with authority over them, is beyond retarded. Women between 13 and 23 should be getting married.

but that loli who came to Sup Forums to camwhore whose dad said consequences will never be the same was from Florida lol lol lol

lolis are cute, just as irl kids are, i like cute stuff and society does not approve of that, here i can enjoy what i want, and sure there is a sexual aspect of it, but i think that has something to do with me having no success with women my age, but the girls in my family likes me and thinks i'm fun to play with (sfw)
and yea there is some pedo in me, but this helps keep it under rule, and i know what abuse does to kids and that's never something i'd want to cause.

I just wish people would let me enjoy what i want to and not judge me by what my brain has made me like/dislike, as i did not make a choise to like little cute anime girls, but i have made the choise not to cause harm to kids.

Attached: 1552176834866.jpg (2508x3541, 570K)

Cringe

Forbidden romance is definitely a part of it, but also because it's often a specific character I'm attracted to, just because they're my type. Especially if said character is or at least acts like a fully functioning adult, since I think that oxymoron is hot, similar to how I like vanilla, loving living weapon girls. Also I like flat chests and cute things, so of course that's a factor too. Not a power fantasy though, since I'm sub (pic semi related).

Attached: yupiel.jpg (483x750, 165K)