How long will it take until i can take most of it in my butt?

how long will it take until i can take most of it in my butt?
currently can put 2 fingers max. i am planning to train every day or two, slowly trying to stretch more and more so that it becomes possible for me to take a real dick.
my goal is to lose my virginity by whoring myself on grindr before 2020 hits.

Attached: 0329482394789324.jpg (2320x1392, 717K)

Bump

Depends on if your guts are alright, also depends on the individual.
Some people can barely take a shit without ripping things, some people can throw a pringles can in there with minimum effort.

Just find a top that knows what he's doing, most of them can't fuck for toffee but there's a few in every city

OP, you're an idiot. Buy a second smaller toy, could be a smaller-thinner dildo, buttplug, or even a prostate massager. Lube it up, shove it up your butt, and just let it sit there for 5-10 minutes. The small toy will loosen you up and that girthy cock dildo will slide in no problem. That's exactly what I do when I fuck myself with my huge cock dildo all the way to the hilt imagining that it's a big guy having his way with me, rubbing me just right, and causing me to cum barely even touching my dick while riding it.

Fucking idiot.

You can get that whole thing in your ass same day, just take small steps.

This. Something this size, you don't need to do rigorous training, you just need lube and time. Put on some chill music, tease with the head, clench down hard and relax a couple times while the head is in you. Just keep advancing till you're putting pressure on the second ring. Once you get passed that, the whole thing will likely side it real easy.

How long it takes just depends on how hard you push

might be quicker to fit than you think.
use a lot of lube on your ass and the toy, push it in slowly, build up pressure until it gets uncomfortable, stop go back take a breather and try again. repeat, pressure is fine pain is not. what might help is pushing out with your butt like pooping when you are pushing the toy in

fucking idiots just ignoring my expert advice

lube up, relax and send er.

You just need to learn how to relax the muscle and use a shit ton of high quality lube. It takes a few pumps before it will hurt a bit less, and then it feels absolutely amazing.

all it takes is one solid push

Buy a smaller one and work up in size

no, this is how you cause bleeding

its so small user
ur weak

Have someone push it in while you are asleep, works great on my male gf

... does one exclude the other? are you being retarded on purpose? its enough that youre a faggot...

Damn, that things girthy. Just apply some lube. Stick a butt plug in for about 10 minutes. Let everything loosen up some. Pop it in and out a few times. Apply more lube. Put in something bigger. Play with it for a while. Apply some lube. Relax. Apply some more lube. You can probably take it by the end of the week.

Just work up to it, I barely try anal but can go from 1 finger to a thicc cucumber in about 15 min. Use a lot of lube (coconut oil is my bag) and condoms seem to make it slip in really easily.

youll end up like this in a year
i tell you its an issue, it feels always better but at some point it just gets freaky

Attached: test3.jpg (1692x1080, 958K)

Exactly I’m a tiny person and I’ve had bigger logs o poop

inb4 Andy

This made my pee pee hard.

Get a gram of meth and put about a quarter of it in your ass then lub that bad boy up and send it home. Smoke the rest of the meth while you fuck yourself for the next 12 hours. Enjoy, faggot.