I literally need 25 cents so my account isn’t overdrawn and I get a 35 dollar overdraft fee...

I literally need 25 cents so my account isn’t overdrawn and I get a 35 dollar overdraft fee. Help me out Sup Forums I hate having to do this but I have no option.

paypal.me/helpme420xxx

Attached: 130D0C58-8A49-41CF-A4C2-E360435F03C5.jpg (861x615, 357K)

Walk next door and ask a neighbor

I live in the middle of nowhere my closest neighbor is like a mile or so away and we don’t talk. Asking for 25 cents irl would sound like I’m trying to like get in his house and kill him.

Let us know when you get it, so you don't receive more than you need

Attached: just-now-anyone-else-paint-there-nails-before-they-have-18033501.png (500x698, 125K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-09-13-26-08.png (720x1280, 102K)

There faggot, now get your shit in order so you don't have to bitch beg on 4chins.

Done

Thank you all very much. I won’t soon forget this.

What band is this guy from?

>help me 420. Get fucked kid

Real OP here. Are you kidding me? 20 cents and $1.45?

I’ve been sober since September and it’s fine because a very nice user sent me a dollar so I don’t get charged 35 from my bank.

You are not the real op and it was at least one of them.

You should consider putting money aside each paycheck into a savings account and sign up for overdraft protection so you don’t need to do this shit. Also, if you’re signing checks knowing you don’t have enough money, that’s irresponsible. You should also consider spending things on what you need instead of impulse buying and getting high every other day if you can’t afford it (which obviously you can’t).

$1 CAD user here, I'm not sure which is which and I don't really care. You are a hair out of trouble because of me and that's all that matters. Your gratitude (or lake there of) doesn't mean anything to me.

Attached: wealthpic.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

I’ve been sober since September, I just forgot to account for cents when I was paying my bills. I’m usually good with shit like this it was just a one off. I’m tight on money right now because I lost my job due to personal obligations my job could’ve cared less about. I don’t even have money for drugs I’m glad I’m not that stupid. I’m not proud of this.

Sorry, $1.46 CAD user, 1 USD technically.

Wow this community actually did somthing good... this is more disturbing then the rekt thread.

I mean the guy who didn’t seems a bit sadistic about it but I doubt op is complaining

better not fucking complain. I can technically take the money back in the next 24 hours if I want.

Op here again, not complaining. The message you left with the transaction was true.

Sucks to suck faggot

Imagine trying to scare someone for $1

Attached: 1555190951762.jpg (1024x1000, 123K)

That’s why having an emergency fund is important. As adults we all have to make certain sacrifices to be able to live.

How much less could they have cared? Did they care a lot to begin with?

Next time just use Qmeee....can have $ sent to paypal in minutes.