Help me get a bigger penis avoided sex all my life cause of size

Help me get a bigger penis avoided sex all my life cause of size

Attached: FullSizeRender 13.jpg (3182x2393, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperplasia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself and reincarnate as a nigger

Your dick would seem a lot bigger if you lost weight. Also what the fuck is that contraption?

lose 80lbs and youll gain 2 inches outa your fupa

Work out

You're fat and grotesque.

>avoided sex all my life cause of size
I bet it was tough beating off all the women wanting your cock.

Yes actually I have a nice face

Highly doubt your face is that nice considering the amount of fat you have.

thats a good size.

its already above average, dont cuck yourself

>17
>small
it s called insecurity, ur dick is fine, just loose some fat

Without the stretcher the sick is only 11 cm erect

>We have this thread everyday

For how many years have you being doing this? Do you have erectile dysfunction yet?

Yes

You have an above average dick BY FAR.

You're just a fatass piece of shit with no confidence or willpower to lose weight and get your shit together so that women even look towards you.

A bigger dick won't solve any of that. Might give you a boost in confidence, but no girl wants to be with a disgusting fatass

I told you years ago to give up stretching your dick. Instead of wasting years shit posting here you could have worked on your personalty and got laid.

Flaccid stretched penile length and erect length are very correlated with one another.

Just stretching out your dick will give you a decent estimate of your erect length.

Not joking.

OP's dick is big. His body however is a wayyyy too big and women don't like fatass digusting shits.

It improves erection quality as well. Just need to be patient and safe about it.

Dude what the fuck my dick is still 1cm longer hard than yours even with all that machinery and bonepressed measurements

Thanks for the confidence boost user, god damn

Attached: outie.gif (498x320, 1.08M)

This is a very dangerous lie. It increases blood flow but it only achieves this by causes micro tears in tissue that cannot heal. Once there is too much tearing of this tissue, that's it. You end up like broke dick OP. If you are a young guy with erection issues try the following....

>Not smoking
>Not being fat
>Laying off benzos
>Laying off booze
>Cardio
>Seeing a doctor

Do not use these devices, they do not help at all.

but you're a nigger. so it doesn't count.

>lose weight. a tighter stomach/legs/pelvis makes it look 1-2 inches bigger

>work on your insecurity. women will easily forgive a smaller dick if you are confident. any woman who likes everything about you, but rejects you based on average cock size probably isn't one you want in your life anyway.

> find a nice girl. i cannot stress enough how important this is. nice girls will naturally boost confidence and open you up to more enjoyable sex.

I'm smaller than OP by a tiny bit, but I am happily married and never really had any issues dating/fucking at any point in my life.
The one girl who ever made a big deal out of it hit really hard, but I later found out she was the office slut and only wanted to fuck me because I was 6'4" and she assumed I would be hung.
literally every other girl I have been with was happy and produced a fairly decent relationship.

im not saying size doesn't matter to girls, Im just saying that in the real world it never actually matters as much as everyone thinks it is going to.
unless you are rocking a legit micropenis, it is never going to matter more than whatever confidence issues you have that got you to strap yourself into that contraption...

you're just replacing your incel life by the one of an Ugly bastard...(==")

If your dick is 16cm erect (fair estimate judging from this picture) you have a bigger dick than like 60% of the population

I bet 99% of woman would rather fuck you if you lost weight rather than having a bigger dick

Lose weight fat fuck.

Lose fat. There's at least another inch buried in the fat.

Wrong.

STRETCHING relies on the principle of cellproliferation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperplasia

As long as you take breaks (or better yet -- use a vacuum based extender for unhindered blood circulation) you will be perfectly fine.

The micro tears DO NOT HEAL AS SCAR TISSUE as you are thinking.

These stretching devices put emphasis on TIME over TENSION (not time UNDER tension)

A small amount of force applied continuously a few hours 6 days a week for a few months WILL show results.

lose some weight