Sup Forums A girl just offered to give me a blowjob for two dollars, what should I do? She said to think about it

Sup Forums A girl just offered to give me a blowjob for two dollars, what should I do? She said to think about it.

Attached: 030ec8c296dc60a7b35d4532c86d9b9da437041f_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

what's the catch? there must be a catch.

Nope, she said no catch... I don't know what to do.

Do you want your dick in her mouth

okay, tell us who is she to you and why she needs two dollars?

you don't already have a gf, right?

Maybe...

She's just a classmate in my math class and she doesn't neeeed the two dollars she's just offering.
Also, no gf.

Technically economics, I just call it math.

go for it, maybe invite her for lunch or something?

>economics
inb4 she's trying to crash the local blowjob market

Re-negotiate you dumbass?
Haven’t the Jews taught you anything?
Get her to pay you $20 for the privilege of having your cocknin your mouth.
If she turns you down at first, don’t worry, she’ll be back at which point you up the price to $50.
It’s all about the shekels user.

negotiate the price down and report back. see how low you can get her to go.

I was probably going to anyways but I was just on the fence. I don't think there are stds that can come from oral, correct?

She said she would even do it for 25 cents.

except herpes i don't think so, but this one you can easily see

Yeah, she didn't have herpes, so I'm good.

scratch the words "for epik bj" on a quarter and give it to her after she blows you.

Hmmm, I kinda wanna pay two dollars as she is kinda of my friend and I always pay upfront.

don't.
hell, don't pay her at all if she doesn't ask about it, just text her after she left like "oops i forgot about your 2$, maybe you can come back for two more?"

Ehhhh, she sits like a couple seats over in economics so I wouldn't want to be a scumbag.

it's to give her an option to suck you more without having to offer herself, if she says to give her the cash tomorrow, give it to her.

It's two dollars, not the price of a house.

once you pay her she'll be a whore, just dont pay. better for both of you

where u gonna get the money? Better suck someone's dick for 3 dollars and make a profit.

ITS A TRAP SHES A COP YOUR FUCKED AHAHA ENJOY JAIL YOU FAGGOT. the proffessional term is 'sting' and ya youre already fucked

The correct term is entrapment and it's illegal.

Great idea, user.

Is she hot tho

Protip: you don't have to haggle with hookers if you just kill them after anyway

That's not entrapment retard

Attached: 89479_f7f3548193772f8b669b702b5106b1d0.jpg (1080x1099, 132K)

Careful op, people with herpes don't always have sores. they can still pass it either way.
She probably just wants your cock and the $2 is an excuse. Still seems dirty to me.

If you don't think less of her for offering, then take her up on it. If you enjoy it, make sure she knows. You can see if she likes being called ho or good girl or bitch or slut or whatever. Then in the future maybe you can wave a dollar at her -- if you don't act like it's an insult she probably won't take it like one. Also, you got to figure out what she's getting out of it. If it turns out she likes being your sex toy, it doesn't mean you don't have to figure out what else you need to do to keep them happy.

why on earth would she ask for two dollars? is it a flirty game?

All of you assholes are over thinking this. OP, just take the two bucks, let her suck your dick, and get it over with.