Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I just got my foods stamps it's $192
Any suggestions on what I should buy????

Attached: 440px-Supplemental_Nutrition_Assistance_Program_logo.svg.png (440x276, 33K)

Ramen.

..........Nigga wtf??

Bump

Do y'all just eat chips and soda wtf???

Attached: images (1).jpg (224x224, 5K)

A Jasiri figurine or plush, they're really cute plus the plush is super comfy, you can snuggle with it all day

Attached: sexy jasiri.png (409x424, 179K)

Shop around and find the best prices. You can get a fuck-ton of beans and rice for that money. At least you won't be hungry.

beer

I nice shirt and pair of slacks so you can look decent at a job interview you lousy shitstain.

nothing

Hennessy, like the rest of the niggers.

$192 of peanuts

Damn if you qualify for that much your life must really suck. When I was dirt poor I didnt qualify for any

Bread
Peanut butter
Milk
Lunch Meat
microwave burritos
If there are deals:
frozen pizza
tv dinners

Talking about food, numb nuts. Plus can't but alcohol or tobacco with food stamps. Not in my state at least. I live in the south.

Shop at Aldi. It's all store brand stuff, but consistently 1-2 bucks less per item. Stock up on staples like rice, pasta and canned goods when you first get your stamps, then buy fresh produce and meat each week as you need it. Don't be an idiot and waste it all shopping at ripoff stores like whole foods just because you didn't earn it. If you plan your meals well, you can easily feed yourself all month with your gibs.
T. Been on the stamps before and learned this the hard way.

you're retarded you can't buy alcohol. And it's a card not actual paper stamps, they know exactly what you're trying to buy with it

Buy vegetables so you can stop being so fat and actually hirable.

My bad. All the niggers sell there's for booze and other useless bullshit, I figured you were no different.

Southern cracker here. I buy grizzly dip with my ebt card.

He's probably still a nigger though

Shop at walmart or anywhere where you can get consistently low prices.

My recommendation is to get bulk rice (cheap), canned beans, some cheap frozen meat, and some sauce or seasoning that you think tastes good on everything. rice + protein is a great base for any meal, and you can then budget out money throughout the month to add fancy things like vegetables or whatever else you're able to pick up.

Rice and beans, in particular, is about as cheap as ramen (when you buy the beans right, look for less than $1 a can, ideally less than .80) and much healthier.

spend it all on a single pumpkin an shove it up your ass
be sure to record it so you can sell it online to pervs an become a millionaire

No, they don't. That's a felony and the punishment is lifetime banishment from the system if you're caught. When you do see a fraud bust it's almost always some sandnigger or currynigger store owner

report the store that's letting you do that, win the whistleblower lottery

A hooker?

Meat nigga, lots of meat

You can get an ass load of chicken leg quarters for cheap, some pork chops and a good size roast for $100 then spend the rest on canned veggies, potatoes, rice, eggs, milk and bread.

You can feed four people very well for almost a month on that or one person could eat like a king for a month

Nah I'm cool with the indians

Attached: MjMyMTI0NDU4ZmRhYWJjNTc0MDM1MmU4ZWZkMDM0NjNhMmFkZmVk.jpg (600x800, 37K)

You think a felony charge ever deterred a nigger from doing something retarded? No wonder you're on food stamps.

How? I get 87 for a family of 7 and make under 25k a year

OP here, you get more if you're autistic.

the rules in most states are for "uncooked food"
which means that you can buy pizza from that Papa something chain with snap

Beans, rice, flour, and frozen tubes of ground turkey (those are normally the cheapest, but check around), peanut butter, margarine, sugar and yeast

You get more if you show them this webm and say I'm going to bride her

Attached: 1569434373922.webm (640x480, 1.61M)

Things you can regrow cheaply are always a plus, like pineapples. But as others said, rice and beans. You could also do stews/roasts substituting with cheaper cuts of meat, like pork shoulder. Making soups is also an easy one.

>her

Attached: IMG_1302.jpg (604x340, 37K)

How do you regrow food you've eaten?

>cut potato in half
>eat half
>bury the other half
>use pick related, get unlimited potatoes

Attached: potato box.jpg (540x748, 100K)

I'm to lazy to cook all that. I'm looking for more options such as a Hungry Man or spaghettios

I would if the government allowed that lol

You're not OP lol

Real OP here
I don't have any kids and only have a temp job I work at the moment

Buy 10 live lobsters and take a saltwater bath with them.

Does that look like a boy to you?

Only her penis.

Wholesome

If you're black: go to the most racist town you know of and go to a store (that will allow you to use them) and buy a shitload of watermelons and grape koolaid

If not: idk dude, maybe look up recipes that you can make on food stamps and treat yourself**
**you can still do this is ur black

Can always tell the food stamp people at the check out tossing up Tbone steaks and store brand shit while I'm pinching pennies to buy bottom shelf shit trying to feed my family the honest way.

Are you retarded, all that prepared shit is expensive.

You should get a job, faggot

Just because the store you goto is selling you dip doesn't mean it's legal, that store will get busted.

Buy dry beans it's half the price.

You cut off the portions that regrow in water and soil, like the tops of pineapples will regrow a whole new pineapple. Usually after one or two cycles it'll regrow back to it's native smaller version which is a lot more sweet. It's why a lot of supermarkets cut off the tops or sell them precut, because people can keep growing them

I mean, you can just get canned soups, and other canned goods. Find out when things are going on clearance because they're approaching their best buy date, coupon etc.

OP here, I am black and this is a common practice within the community, which results in a shortage of watermelon.

If I could cook, or had any life skills for that matter, I wouldn't be on foodstamps to begin with. Thanks though.

Trade them for a pistol and a bullet. You'll only need one.

The pineapple trick only works in the subtropical regions like Florida and the rest of the gulf states. It's too dry in the southwest and too cold further north.

God damn, this thread just reeks of poor.

Steal a crock pot or get the church to donate one to you. Buy whatever meat is cheapest per pound and stick it in on low with a stick of margarine before you go to work. Eat it when you get home.

cont of Also, hunt for racoon and other decent sized mammals to supplement. You can also use rat traps to catch meat. Just run it through a grinder after you clean and de-bone it and you won't even be able to tell the difference.

So sorry we weren't born rich you elitist fuck. We're humans doing what humans do, surviving. You should be glad we're discussing legal ways of feeding ourselves instead of killing and eating rich fucks like you.

>add fancy things like vegetables or whatever else you're able to pick up.

I totally agree with your post user but damn you know its a shitty time when vegetables are considered 'fancy shit'.

I been trying to get mine and general relief since SSI niggers said I didn't work over half my life. That included the workmen comp for 2 years until I lost half my foot and cancer.

Buy liquor and then complain that the government is racist for not allowing you to buy it

how else am I going to make coke-au-vin and risotto?

Wait, so you can't follow a recipe? Like even an easy one? Also why would people buy all the watermelons, there are so many

Maybe you could get ramen and meat and veggies and make one of those ramen bowls people do

bc watermelons are cheap as fuck
so you need to buy all of them to get even close to spending $192 on watermelons

I work at a grocery store where about 50% of the people that shop use EBT. I had some people with $700 buy Monsters, Soda and other bullshit.

I really wonder how these sub species manage to get that much in food stamps but decides to buy useless energy drinks.

Shit, another time we thought this black guy who looked all raggedy was going to steal some filet mingons from our meat counter. He wanted 4 packages of filet mingons which turned out to be around $200 worth of meat.

Me and security were watching him to make sure he didn't conceal it. He eventually goes to the check stand and I take him to ring him up.

This motherfucker had $1300 in foodstamps, like nigga what!

I made good money untill some bad shit happened a couple of years ago, the rice/bean/vege/meat advice is solid.

First though, get a bunch of herbs and spices from aldis or a cheap ass foreign owned store. 10 dollars will stock you up with seasoning for months. Personally my gotos are;
Chilli
Cayanne
Cumin
Paprika
Coriander
Oregeno
Parsley
Dry garlic/onion
Also cheap oil.

Heres what i do most weeks.

>Fry onions/Garlic
>Add vege (peppers (bags of frozen peppers are great) mushroom zukini but whatever you like
>Add spice
>Cook rice
>Leave rice to cool
>Cover chicken in spices (fresh or frozen defrosted)
>PROTIP put chicken in salt water night before, it will be 10x more tender and juicy.

>add rice to frying vegetables

>PROTIP RICE MUST BE COLD AND DRY OR ITLL GO SOGGY, PROPER FRIED RICE IS TASTY AS FUCK

>cook chicken separate (learn on youtube how not to not cook chicken like a retard

>smash all this shit together

>add a little hot sauce/bbq sauce whatever gets your dick hard

>add beans ,beans in sauce are fine but i prefer rinsed, dry beans are supposed to be much tastier and cheap as fuck but you have to soak those little faggots over night

>fry for 5 more minutes

This is tasty as fuck, nutritious and filling. You can adapt it to any vege or meat you have around, afew simple tips like brining the chicken, cooling the rice before frying, and cooking down those onions for 20 minutes with a little bbq cost practically nothing extra but will blow your fucking tits off.

You don't work so you have time to cook stuff properly, its rewarding and a damn good skill to have. Learn to cook pasta sauce right by cooking down tomatoes and peppers all day, slicing garlic with a razor ect ect. Take this pasta to friends houses with money (ask if its cool if they buy some good cheese you dont have the money)

Eat the wizard tier pasta with your friends, they will give you booze/weed shit you can afford gladly and you wont feel like a shitty burden.

working on my masters I was married with a kid and no effective income
we got ~$1500/m from snap
and it rolled over
by the time I graduate and had a job lined up we had ~$5000 on our snap balance
we held a massive surf-n-turf bbq for all our friends and family to try and burn off the balance before the car was turned off

>legal ways of feeding ourselves instead of killing and eating rich fucks like you.
lel
>landlords are a great source of b12

Damn thats one of the last things my friend said to me before she died, genuinely thank you for reminding me of that user.

You should have converted all that foodstamps to cash, might have taken a while but you would have made a good amount of cash

Buy a job Nigger

Work harder, Niggers depend on you

I don't care about what you do with most of. Just be certain to save enough money to buy a bottle of drain cleaner, then drink it.

ikr

Attached: jasiri_and_kion___love_for_ever_by_renhob27_ddflxv7-pre.jpg (1182x676, 37K)

1100 packs of ramen noodles and 100 rolls of tp

This