How come Chinese and other East Asians seems to adapt to their new countries so well...

How come Chinese and other East Asians seems to adapt to their new countries so well. I'm not talking about the model minority thing only, I mean they literally give their children Western names like Daniel, Jeremy, Christian. I know some of them can be Christians like many Koreans, but Chinese do it as well even if they aren't religious. arab, turk give their kids muslim names after many generations. You won't even see Europeans from say Spain, who lives in Denmark give their kids danish sounding names

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIXlBat62eU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_1926–1941
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_elevation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We worship our white masters

>I mean they literally give their children Western names like Daniel, Jeremy, Christian
Aren't these only Chinese from Hong Kong who give their children such a names?

He means immigrants Sergay

High IQs

I know a few Asians and they usually have Swedish first names and Asian surnames. And yes they adapt very well, it's almost like they're us.

Because most foreigners can't pronounce a tonal language. Indians, Japanese, Arab, all these are not tonal and you can pronounce them reasonably well. Tbh you're pronouncing our surnames wrong.

Asians are naturally beta, which helps them to be conformist and adaptive

wow, thats really hot

>being a cuck is a sign of intelligence

Overseas Japanese=/=Japanese in Japan

I have no idea.
I really don't have any relation with overseas Japanese at all.

Apparent reason:
>Their names are hard to be pronounce by the host place. Names will have different meaning if one not be careful on the tones and might offend the person. Basic 101 cuck lesson no 1.
Sneaky reason:
>Makes the enemy feels comfortable and think they're friends, destroy enemy from within and strike them while they're negligent. While everyone focuses on niggers and sandys, they're this close to take over you. The third party will reap any opportunity.

>blacks and arabs don't assimilate well
what a bunch of monkeys
>asians do
lmao beta

Chinks are 5th column filth and 2nd and 3rd gen asians are whiny SJW pseudo-racists. Is that what you mean by adapt?

You're on to us Malaysia. You have to die.

you must admit it is kinda cuckish. If I move to America I will only give my children Danish names and speak Danish at home. If they marry a white mongrel American I won't approve of the marriage

Low IQ mohammed ahmed detected

what is this from?

I don't know, probably some commercial. Let me know if you find out.

Integrate to the board culture you submissive cuck. Say that asians have small dicks

No. Stand up to racism.

Asians and Europeans are a very compatible race. Compared to shitskins much more. That's why.

because nobody wants their kid to be called ching chang chong ping pong fucking idiot

youtu.be/xIXlBat62eU

Why do Dennish care about East Asia? I don't even know where your country is.
In East Asia, your country is the one of the most
super minor countries in Europe.

Denmark is only half the size of South Korea

I just want to fuck your women

pedophile freak

this
>they literally give their children Western names

what?

The mainland Chinese definitely do not. Singaporeans, Hong Kongers and most Koreans are good at it, you're right there. Most asians are quite good actually. There's plenty of Indians and Vietnamese here that assimilate perfectly.

for

Wh*Tes are not even people.

This guy's name is 酒井高徳 / SAKAI, Gotoku.

Africans doesn't give their children African-sounding names either. It's just a Middle Eastern thing to not integrate.

I don’t like other Asians who have English name on themselves. Very pathetic wannabe white desu.

Only Chinese do that as far as I know

STFU nip monkey, Japanese people live in pain every moment of theirs lives at the fact that they will never be white

Yeah that's what I meant by Asians as well, not many Jap immigrants here.

They're honorary Aryans

yeah Kazakhstan is 10 times bigger than you.
Slightly off topic, Korea is much bigger than Belgium and Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, Taiwan, Israel all put together and is also even bigger than Britain island.

Germans were cooperating with China before Japan decided to attack them and then later attacking the USA dragging them into the war. So Japanese are definitely not honorary anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_1926–1941

>Sino-German cooperation 1926–1941

>This continued for a time following the rise in Germany of the Nazi Party. However, intense cooperation lasted only until the start of the war with Japan in 1937. German assistance nevertheless had a profound effect on Chinese modernisation and the capability of the Chinese to resist the Japanese in the war.
Don't forget that Greenland is part of Denmark.

Most European countries are not almost completely covered in fuggin mountains everywhere.

Chinese give Western names to the officials and the locals but call each other with their real (Chinese) names
They don't mix with the locals, they stay in their "Chinatown"

>They don't mix with the locals
Wrong, also there's no Chinatown here.

As far as the efficiency of the land and climate are concerned, the east asia land is at least 3~4 times better than northern atlantic iceberg. Why Japan, China and Korea have Been
hugh densely populated for Thousands of Years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
>While only certain other individuals were granted the status, the term was ascribed to the entire Japanese people. Adolf Hitler bestowed the title upon the Japanese following the Anti-Comintern Pact on Communism (signed in 1936). In his political testament Hitler stated,

>Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.[7]

>Hitler had supported Japan as early as 1904, when during the Russo-Japanese War it had defeated the Russians, which he considered a defeat for Austrian Slavism.[8][9] He made a number of other statements expressing his respect and admiration for the Japanese in his book Mein Kampf.[10][11]

>Although of a different race, the Japanese were considered by Nazi ideologists such as Himmler as having similar enough qualities with German-Nordic blood to warrant an alliance. Himmler, who possessed a great interest in, and was influenced by, the anthropology, philosophies and pantheistic religions of East Asia, mentioned how his friend Hiroshi Ōshima, the Japanese Ambassador to Germany, believed that the noble castes in Japan, the Daimyō and the Samurai, were descended from gods of celestial origin, which was similar to Himmler's own belief that "the Nordic race did not evolve, but came directly down from heaven to settle on the Atlantic continent."[12]

>Karl Haushofer, a German general, geographer, and geopolitician, whose ideas may have influenced the development of Hitler's expansionist strategies, saw Japan as the brother nation to Germany. In 1908, he was sent by the German Army "to Tokyo to study the Japanese Army and to advise it as an artillery instructor. The assignment changed the course of his life and marked the beginning of his love affair with the orient. During the next four years he traveled extensively in East Asia, adding Korean, Japanese, and Mandarin to his repertoire of Russian, French, and English languages. Karl Haushofer had been a devout student of Schopenhauer, and during his stay in the Far East he was introduced to Oriental esoteric teachings."[13] It was based on such teachings that he came to make similar bestowals of his own upon the Japanese people, calling them the "Aryans of the East", and even the "Herrenvolk of the Orient" (i.e. the "Master race of the Orient").[14]

>The idea that the Japanese were, in a civilizational sense, "honorary Aryans" was widespread. American president Theodore Roosevelt said that "Japan is the only nation in Asia that understands the principles and methods of Western civilization", and approved of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1905 which ended the latter's independence.[15]

>the east asia land is at least 3~4 times better than northern atlantic iceberg.
You obviously just speak from stereotypes, Sweden is fully covered in forest.

>fuggin mountains everywhere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_elevation
compared with others, it is a hill level.

Still, Korea has much less areas to build in, so much of the land is covered in these green 'hills'

John was a christian name that I was baptised under. Inshallah.

>How come Chinese and other East Asians seems to adapt to their new countries so well
They don't, you just see the Westernized 1% while the rest stays in their Chinatowns to produce counterfeit shit and import rotten food

Westerners can't pronounce Chink names. So they just adopt English names wholesale. Or take one, and but keep their Original Names for private use.

This is even weirder WITHIN Mainland China. Because most "English" names are self-given. I've met a guy named "Pizza" and a girl who calls herself "Odie" from Garfield.

>talking about areas
>using stereographic projection
Gall-Peters you untermensch

Yes yes, this was all before they screwed up. Hitler was a weeboo swarthy manlet what else is new. If they had not allied with Japan USA would never have been dragged into the war.

Reminder that being an SJW is a result of being spoiled.

>extrapolating the Italian context onto the whole western world

Nigga u dumb.

>linking to youg roaches EVER

well, you know jews. so that's how chinese are

Nice pol meme, Chinese are wonderful people.

>korea is much bigger than...

stop right there you don't even own half of your territory lmao

Why would you enable other kids to bully your kid? And there's nothing wrong with giving your child white names in a white country.